- » Brown Rice Loaf
Brown Rice Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown rice loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown rice loaf recipes.
7-grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf
You will love me for posting this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf recipe. I can't wait to make this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf every day and if possible for every meal. Will turn out to be a great boon for any veggie! - 34.0771
Brown Rice Loaf With Avocado Sauce
1. In a large bowl mix the cooked rice, carrots, eggs, scallions, nuts, oregano, salt, pepper, and cheese.
2. Pack into an oiled 8 & 1/2- by 4 & 1/2-by 2 & 1/2-inch loaf pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove the... - 31.4219
Glazed Ham And Rice Loaf
Glazed Ham And Rice Loaf has a Grand taste.The Rice and Eggs gives the Glazed Ham And Rice Loaf Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 37.2215
Wild Rice And Carrot Loaf
Wild rice and carrot loaf is a grain and vegetable recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the rice and carrot or vegetable loaf is baked in the oven to finish and is best served warm. - 42.5398
Wild Rice Loaf
1. Bring buckwheat, rice, and wild rice to a boil in 4 cups of water. Cover and simmer about an hour. Add more water, if necessary.
2. Saute onion, celery, and mushroom!} until tender.
3. Combine all ingredients, including parsley and cumin.
4. Pour into a... - 31.3413
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 43.6734
Sesame Coconut Rice Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, add rice, oil, garlic, turmeric, ginger, marjoram, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and sesame butter to combine very well.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4) Use a 9" x 5" loaf pan to... - 46.4527
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 44.2784
My family which is a great fan of meatloaf's loved this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf equally. It is a delight to go vegetarian with this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf. You gotta try it! - 34.0553
Spring Pork With Rice Loaf
Lightly oil a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan or 6-cup mold.
Cut pork tenderloins into slices 1-inch thick.
Combine flour and salt.
Dip pork slices in flour and salt to coat all sides.
In a large skillet, saute' in butter or margarine until browned on all sides.
Push... - 44.2445
Lentil Rice Mushroom Loaf
Put in well oiled loaf pan (61/2" x 31/3" x 21/2") and bake for 30 minutes in very moderate oven â€” 350Â°F.
Turn out on hot platter and garnish with parsley, strips of pimento; Serve with tomato sauce - 24.9415