- » Brown Pecan
Brown Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown pecan recipes.
Pecan Squares Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the eggs and the sugar and cream well
3. Add the nuts, sifted flour and melted butter and mix well again
4. Add vanilla essence to the mixture and incorporate well
5. Bake in a... - 37.7881
Pecan Crisps Using Brown Sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter until light, add sugar, and continue creaming until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Mix in flour, soda, and salt, then remaining ingredients.
Drop from a teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheets, spacing cookies... - 35.4665
Brown Sugar Pecan Rounds
Heat oven to 350°
Cream butter and brown sugar thoroughly.
Beat egg in well.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir dry ingredients together; blend in.
Stir in pecans.
Drop by 1/4 teaspoonfuls about 2" apart on greased baking sheet.
Bake 7 t - 29.036
Caramelized Pecans With Brown Sugar
Looking for a party dessert that can be whipped up in ten minutes flat? Well, then you have found your perfect pick. Betty whips up a delicious, decadent dessert recipe using brown sugar and pecans. It’s so good that your guests won’t stop swooning over... - 94.3708
Brown Sugar Pecan Rounds
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix butter, brown sugar and egg.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
(Dough will flatten and spread.) Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. - 28.2224
Brown Sugar-pecan Pudding
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl, mix well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Gradually stir about... - 42.3033
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Brown Sugar And Pecan
Indulge your taste buds with Betty’s heavenly moist, creamy, sweet-tart coffee cake hat is just perfect for any celebrations — be it weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, or christenings. In this recipe video, Betty tweaks up the classic sour cream coffee... - 96.3842
Brown Sugar Pecan Coffee Cake
1. Place margarine in 6-cup ring dish. Microwave uncovered on high about 45 seconds or until melted. Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans evenly over margarine. Microwave uncovered 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot and bubbly.
2. Mix baking mix, milk and... - 26.5678
Pecan-brown Rice Pilaf
Pecan-Brown Rice Pilaf is a very easy to prepare delicious main course meal recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Pecan-Brown Rice Pilaf dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 39.6352
Pecan Spice Cake With Browned Butter Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9-inch square baking pans.
Combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, lemon peel and spices in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened.
Beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl... - 44.1509
Brown Sugar Pecan Candies
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and butter until melted.
Add pecans and... - 39.8597
Brown Sugar Pecan Peach Shortcake
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in mixing bowl. Cut in brown sugar and margarine until mixture looks like meal. Stir in pecans. Combine egg and milk, and stir into flour mixture just until blended. Pat into cake pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes,... - 23.2316
Grape And Cheese Salad With Pecan And Brown Sugar Topping
Looking for an easy salad recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you lots of praise? Then try the grape salad recipe detailed in this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to be crowned the best chef around! - 107.805
Brown Sugar Pecan Meringue Cookies
Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Stir 3/4 cup pecans together with flour.
In a large mixing bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat egg whites for about 30 seconds.
Gradually raise speed to high and beat until... - 40.2598
Brown Sugar Pecan Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, break the eggs and whisk till smooth.
3) Mix the sugars together in a food processor, and mix with the egg mixture.
4) Using a whisk, mix in salt, vanilla, molasses, oil, and corn... - 46.3648
Brown Sugar Pecan Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 3 round pans, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except pecans in large bowl on medium speed about 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly, until blended.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in... - 38.1749
Pecan Brown Rice Pilaf
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions; saute until tender.
Add water and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, and stir in rice.
Transfer rice mixture to a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated... - 36.2195
Pecan Cookie Balls
Mix all the ingredients (apart from the confectioners sugar) together in a large bowl and work to an even consistency.
Chill the dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and mould the chilled cookie mixture into little ball... - 25.0075
Apple Pecan Layer Cake With Brown Butter Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour.
3) In large bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add applesauce, oil and eggs; beat with... - 47.0643
Butterscotch Bars With Brown Sugar Meringue Topping
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch pan with foil, shiny side up, and coat with vegetable spray. Line a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil.
2. To make the... - 37.4802
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in pork and brown well on both sides.
3) Stir in the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
4) Place lid over pan, lower heat, and allow to steam till just about tender.
5) Mix in vinegar, shoyu, and pecans and cook for... - 36.8649
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Soften cream cheese; blend in 1/2 cup butter.
Stir in flour; blend thor- oughly.
Chill for 1 hour.
Shape into 2 dozen 1-inch balls.
Place in small muffin cups; press on bottoms and sides of muffin cups.
Sprinkle pecans in... - 43.2932
Brie Pecan Quesadillas
1. Sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla. Top with nuts and parsley. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently. In a lightly greased 10-inch skillet cook quesadillas over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or till lightly browned, turning once. Cut quesadillas... - 24.1503
Aunt Bill's Brown Candy
Put 2 cups of sugar in heavy pan over low heat to carmelize.
While this is car-melizing, place remaining 4 cups sugar, cream and corn syrup in large sauce pan and bring to boil.
Pour carmelized sugar in a very thin stream into the boiling syrup, stirring... - 43.6568
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 148.601
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Add Tabasco, Worcestershire, and garlic, and cook 2 minutes.
Do not let garlic brown.
Place pecans in one layer on jelly roll pan or baking sheet and pour butter mixture over.
Bake 20 to... - 25.2309
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, cinnamon and brown sugar.
Spread the pecans on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes, until fragrant.
Transfer the pecans to a large bowl and toss with the... - 30.1477
Cynthia's Toasted Pecans
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, celery salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and seasoned salt.
Simmer for a few minutes for the flavors to combine.
Add the pecans and stir until... - 40.5976
Easy Pecan Pie - How To Make Southern Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie...a humble and enriching dessert. A video to prepare that perfect pecan pie for the holiday season. This video certainly makes this recipe look so easy and quick. The combination of light and dark cork syrup brings out the right amount of sweetness... - 126.028
Chocolate Pecan Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, vanilla, and lemon zest until blended.
2. Add 1/2 cup pecans, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, and salt and... - 35.2884
Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole with vegetable oil.
Cook brussels sprouts, uncovered to preserve color, in a small amount of boiling water until tender.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high... - 38.8932
Southern Toasted Pecans
Want to eat a quick and tasty snack? This wonderful video is here to make a decadent, delicious and mouth watering southern pecans at home. The chef shows the recipe for this interesting nutty snack in just a few minutes for a quick munch. - 133.734
In a skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
Dram on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine the sugar and spices.
Add pecans and toss to coat.
Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 1.0... - 37.86
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until crumbly.
2. Spread pecan topping over pumpkin pie and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until top is golden brown. - 22.2449
Chocolate Pecan Fingers
1. Mix powdered sugar, shortening and margarine in large bowl thoroughly. Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Press mixture firmly in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 6 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after... - 28.3669
Brussels Sprouts And Pecans
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Boil the brussel sprouts in 1/2-inch salted boiling water till it becomes tender.
3) Arrange the brussels in a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole.
3) In a saucepan, prepare white sauce by sauteing flour in melted... - 42.2952
1) In a 1 -quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Then cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the pecans, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5... - 33.8541
Pecan Pie Supreme
Combine corn syrup, margarine and brown sugar in 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave on High for 3 1/2 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring once.
Com- bine eggs, salt, cinnamon and vanilla in large bowl; beat well.
Slowly beat in hot syrup mixture.
Stir in... - 44.0586
1) In the skillet, gently heat the oil until bubbly when a nut is added.
2) Gradually add the nuts in 1 cup batches and cook over a gentle heat until the pecans are lightly browned.
3) Remove the pecans over a kitchen paper towel with a slotted spoon... - 24.8335
Pecan Cream Torte
Bake Brown Sugar-Pecan Cake.
Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
Reserve 3/4 cup whipping cream for garnish; fill layers with remaining whipped cream.
Spread Browned Butter Glaze quickly over top of cake.
Cool 5... - 27.2378
Jumbo Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In another bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin, buttermilk, oil and vanilla.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in the pecans.
Fill six greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths... - 37.7918
Brown pecans in cake pan in 350°F (175°C) oven (about 10 minutes).
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow to rest 5 minutes to soften.
Combine milk and soften gelatin in saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is... - 34.1658
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a jelly roll pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inches.
Combine 1 cup sugar and butter and cream together until fluffy.
Add 1 egg and vanilla and beat until well blended.
Add flour and work into creamed mixture until well... - 36.6032
Chocolate Pecan Bars
Make the crust: In a food processor blend together the flour, the sugar, the butter, and the salt, pulsing the motor, until the mixture resembles coarse meal, add the egg, and blend the mixture until it forms a dough.
Press the dough evenly with floured hands... - 34.6613
Orange Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
1) In a glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and soda.
2) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugars until light and well aerated.
3) Gradually add the egg to the creamed mixture and blend until smooth in consistency. If the... - 48.1568
Giant Pecan Sticky Buns
Heat brown sugar, corn syrup and 3 tablespoons butter, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour into greased 13- × 9- × 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of pan. Set aside.
Place water in large, warm bowl. Sprinkle in yeast; stir until... - 33.6676
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 43.058
Dreamy Chocolate Pecan Pie
Love pecan pie? Then you'll love this very easy-to-make Dreamy Chocolate Pecan Pie! Vickie says it's better than plain pecan pie...you've got to see this! - 147.475
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat and let the foam subside.
3. Then remove the pan from the heat, add the pecans and stir until they glisten with butter.
4. In a... - 36.236
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie
Fit piecrust into a lightly greased 9" pieplate according to package directions, being careful to press together any cracks.
Fold edges under, and crimp.
Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients until blended; stir in pecans and melted chocolate.
Pour... - 39.6757
Orange Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put egg, orange rind and orange juice in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt together and add the dry mixture to the... - 47.8468
Orange Pecan Cookies: Cookie Jar
Cookies lovers flavor loaded treat !!!! Watch this video to prepare a crunchy cookies with pecans and a zest of orange. Very easy to prepare and extremely delicious, these cookies are topped with a fluffy frosting. They are a must in your cookie jar during... - 109.428
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Tart
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and... - 120.659
Banana Pecan Pancakes
These Banana Pecan Pancakes are a yummy snack ! Try out these Banana Pecan pancakes for your family this eveing and tell me if you like them ! - 42.4358
Combine cream cheese and margarine, mixing until well blended.
Add flour; mix well.
Divide dough into quarters; divide each quarter into 12 balls.
Press each ball onto bottom and sides of miniature muffin pans.
Combine eggs, brown sugar and vanilla;... - 37.662
Butterscotch Pecan Toasts
Combine butter and brown sugar and spread on toasted bread. Sprinkle with pecans, and broil until brown sugar is bubbly all over and pecans are toasted. - 14.7213
Cream softened margarine and cream cheese.
Add egg and flavoring.
Add dry cake mix; then add chopped pecans.
Drop by teaspoons-ful onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes or until browned and done. - 35.39
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until... - 36.3813
New Orleans Pecan Pie Topping
Beat egg whites until they form a soft peak.
Add brown sugar, and stir in pecan meats.
Spread over filling.
Bake at 325° until brown, about 15 minutes. - 16.4136
The Devil's Tempting Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry dough into a circle of 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Line a 9 inch oven-proof glass pie plate with rolled out pastry.
4. In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs... - 42.9873
Golden Raisin Pecan Pie
Combine the sugar, flour, salt, and nutmeg; add to beaten egg yolks and blend thoroughly.
Beat in the butter, evaporated milk, vinegar, and extract.
Stir in the pecans and raisins.
Beat the egg whites until rounded peaks are formed, then fold into egg yolk... - 36.4659
Combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, pecans, eggs, butter, cream mixture, vanilla and salt in a saucepan over medium low heat.
Cook until thickened, stirring frequently.
Spread pecan filling over half of each pastry circle to within 1/2 inch of the... - 34.6212
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; stir in vanilla.
Add flour; mix on low until well blended.
Stir in pecans; mix well.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Roll into 1-in.balls; place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until bottom edges... - 26.233
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix all ingredients except margarine; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake 8 minutes. - 25.8621
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add brown sugar and beat until smooth.
Add ice water and vanilla extract; mix well.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the flour over nuts: add rest of flour to creamed mixture and beat well.
Stir in floured nuts and mix... - 31.7698
Sticky Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
In a large bowl, combine soda, granulated sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup of the flour.
Place buttermilk and oil in a pan over medium-low heat until warm (120°); add to flour mixture and beat for about 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the remaining flour and... - 42.0903
Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, yeast, salt and sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat water and 1/2 cup butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a... - 44.0783
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 130.408
Caramel Pecan Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place cake mix in large bowl.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press in bottom of ungreased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Top with pecan halves.
In large heavy saucepan, combine brown... - 36.5406
Easy Pecan Kisses
Add sugar to egg white; beat at low speed with elec- tric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Stir in pecans; drop from teaspoon onto greased and floured baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes at 250 degrees. - 22.7986
Lynn demonstrates how to make Pecan Pie. This is a great dessert for any time of the year and especially at the Holidays. This can be served with whipped cream or ice cream. - 0
Nell Palmer's Pecan Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Roll our and line pie tin with pastry.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking
4. In a mixing bowl combine the eggs and sugar.
5. Beat until thick and pale.
6. Stir in the... - 40.9087
Orange Pecan Pancakes
Place the biscuit mix, egg and milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the grated rind and pecans and mix well.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a hot, greased griddle and cook until brown on both sides, turning once.
Serve with maple syrup, if desired. - 25.7773
Georgia Chocolate Pecan Pie
1. Prepare the Pastry Dough as directed, through chilling.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough into 12-inch round. Gently roll dough onto rolling pin and ease into 9-inch pie plate, pressing dough against side of plate. Trim... - 39.9266
Pecan Dates Pie
Pecan Pie has a crunchy taste. Pecan Pie gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and topped with pecans. Pecan Pie is cherished by many people worldwide. - 29.3791
Southern Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer beat eggs on medium speed.
3. Add corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, pecans and salt; stir to mix.
4. Line a 9 inch pie plate with unbaked pastry shell.
5.... - 46.6703
Carrot Pecan Muffins
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
In large bowl, combine applesauce, brown sugar, margarine and Egg Beaters.
Stir in flour mixture, carrots and 1/3 cup pecans just until moistened.
Spoon batter into 12 lightly greased... - 42.7571
Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes.
Stir in pecans.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring after 2 minutes.
Stir in butter, vanilla and baking soda, mixing... - 35.7095
Streusel Pecan Pie Squares
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredienst for the crust, reserve two cups for topping and press the remaining at the bottom and sides of 15"X10"X1" upto 3/4"; bake it for ten minutes
3. In a large... - 45.3938
Combine the cream cheese, the 1/2 cup butter and flour in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into 21 balls.
Press each ball into a small tart or muffin cup, forming a shell.
Combine the egg, the 1 tablespoon butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
Fill each... - 33.8067
Sesame Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. With pastry line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In the oven toast sesame seed for 15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Sprinkle evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
5. With rotary beater or electric mixer beat eggs in a... - 46.4599
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together, add water and vanilla and sift the flours into it
2. Add in pecans and form the batter into small logs an inch and a half long; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet
3. Bake for twenty minutes at 300°F... - 32.1326
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Combine brown sugar and butter. Beat until well blended. Add vanilla and eggs. Blend well. Add flour, baking soda and pecans. Mix well.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased... - 27.7195
Broiled Persimmon With Pecans
1. In a small bowl mix together the pecans and sugar.
2. In flameproof au gratin dish or 4 x 4 x 2-inch baking dish arrange persimmon halves, cut-side up and set aside.
3. Sprinkle pecan mixture over persimmon halves, reserving 1 teaspoon.
4. Broil for... - 38.6032
Sticky Honey Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In an 8-inch round cake tin or pie pan, combine honey, cinnamon and 4 tablespoons butter.
3. Place the tin in the preheating oven and allow the butter to melt and froth.
4. Remove tin and stir to... - 41.2704
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the egg white and whip it well with a large fork
3. Add the chopped pecans to the mix and incorporate well
4. Add egg yolk to the flour and mix well. Add vanilla and salt to... - 42.877
Rich Pecan Squares
Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the brown sugar, the yolk of the egg, and 1 tsp of the vanilla, beating to make a smooth creamy batter.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed mixture,... - 43.9293
Butter Pecan Rolls
Dissolve yeast in cold water.
Cream the sugar and shortening.
Add boiling water and cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast, flour, salt and beaten egg.
Brush top lightly with soft shortening.
Cover and let rise in warm place until double (1 1/2— 2... - 47.8462
Banana Pecan Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Using a whisk, blend together so the dry ingredients are uniformly distributed.
In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, and oil.
Mix well and add to the flour... - 50.2996
Peach Pecan Muffins
1) Take 21 muffin pan cups and grease them after placing paper liners.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take a medium size bowl and combine together brown sugar, flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
4) Slice 2 nectarines or peaches... - 45.1269
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Cream butter, oil, honey, and maple syrup until smooth.
Stir in flour and salt; add vanilla and pecans.
Form dough into 1-inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet, and press pecan half lightly into center of each,... - 33.5346
1. To make the topping in a bowl mix together brown sugar, pecans, flour, oil and cinnamon.
2. In an oiled 8-inch square pan spread half of the batter.
3. Using half of the topping sprinkle over the batter, add the remaining batter and sprinkle with... - 28.9593
Frozen Chocolate Pecan Pie
For crust: Blend all ingredients until mixture holds together .
Press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Freeze for at least 1 hour For filling: Melt chocolate with coffee in top of double boiler over hot water .
Remove from heat and whisk in eggs,... - 42.5114
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Combine 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and yeast; stir well.
Combine milk, 1/4 cup butter, and potato in a saucepan; heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating at low speed of an... - 40.8014
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 119.768
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, stir together flour and 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
With pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; press onto bottom and about 1 inch up sides of ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake 10... - 43.2699
Cranberry Pecan Tassies
Blend cream cheese and butter.
Stir in flour.
If desired, chill 1 hour.
Shape into twenty-four 1-inch balls; place in ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Press dough evenly against bottom and sides of each.
Beat together egg, sugar, vanilla, and dash salt just... - 44.5254
Caramel Pecan Rolls
In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Set aside to cool to 120°-130°.
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
Add cooled cornmeal mixture; beat on low until smooth.
Add eggs and 1 cup of flour; mix... - 42.1863
Pecan Pie With Maple Syrup
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs, sugar, salt, butter, corn syrup and maple syrup together.
Place pecans in bottom of unbaked pie shell and pour in sugar mixture.
Bake about 50 minutes or until filling is set and pastry is browned.
Cool. - 27.0914
Brown Pecan Recipes By Category