- » Brown Grapefruit Cake
Brown Grapefruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Brown Grapefruit Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Brown Grapefruit Cake recipes.
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit cake is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you are just a... - 51.1164
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the grapefruits into half. Scoop out the centre and remove the membrane that separates the sections.
3) Combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4) Sprinkle grapefruit with this mixture.
5) Bake... - 39.8198
You May Also Like!
Sift the flour, measure 1 1/4 cups, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening, add milk and stir vigorously until dough just stiffens.
Divide into 2 parts and roll each into a circle 7 inches in diameter and 3/8 inch thick on a lightly... - 41.275
Naga's Crab Cakes
1. With a knife, cut and discard peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Holding fruit over a strainer nested in a bowl, cut between inner membrane and segments to release; drop segments into strainer and collect juice to use for sauce. Discard membrane.
2.... - 35.0765
Ruby Sweet Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan.
Finely grate 2 teaspoons peel from grapefruit and set aside.
Peel and section grapefruit over bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice, and add water to equal 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Bring liquid... - 47.0086
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 45.6954
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
Flaming Baked Alaska
Flaming Baked Alaska!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! This Flaming Baked Alaska when served as a Dessert will bring happiness in your dining room. In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe... - 42.8189