- » Brown French Toast
Brown French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown french toast recipes.
French Toast To Die For
In this video, Maryann Ridini Spencer prepares a scrumptious appetizer "French Toast To Die For," made with French baguette slices prepared in a French toast batter and topped with goat cheese, smoked salmon, fresh basil and tomato. You are so gonna love it! - 108.012
French Toast Or Pain Perdu
1. In a bowl combine sugar, milk, salt, flavoring and eggs.
2. Soak bread in mixture and cook in hot shortening and butter such that well browned on both sides.
3. Sprinkling over with confectioners' sugar serve hot, with syrup or honey. - 34.6303
Banana Or Fruit French Toast
Toasts are fulfilling if they are healthy and nutritious for breakfast and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Banana Nut French Toast with brown bread, banana slices and other flavors. Easy to make using other fruits in place of bananas... - 108.911
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 42.5943
Cinnamon French Toast With Berries And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy way to make the sweet version of the classic French Toast? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn how to make the perfect French Toast that will actually melt in your mouth! - 76.4292
Cinnamon French Toast
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon margarine; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Dip 1 bread slice into egg substitute mixture.
Place coated... - 30.1685
Golden Crispy French Toast
1. In a pie plate add the eggs, sugar, salt and milk. Beat well. ( Sugar add the faint sweetness that helps brown the toast evening and richly)
2. Dip bread slices one at time, coating both sides of the bread evenly with the egg mixture. Allow the... - 34.5948
1) In a shallow bowl beat egg and egg whites together with a whisk or a fork.
2) Stir in milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
3) Grease a skillet with oil and heat thoroughly.
4) Dredge bread slices in egg mixture. Dredge both sides in it.
5) Add in a skillet,... - 38.9255
Chocolate French Toast
1. Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Beat with the eggbeater or fork till the yolks and whites are mixed. Add the chocolate-flavored milk. Beat till well mixed. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate.
2. Put half of the margarine or butter in the skillet.... - 27.9252
Golden French Toast
1. Break eggs into a pie plate and beat slightly with a fork; stir in the sugar, salt and milk. (Sugar adds a faintly sweet touch and helps to brown the toast evenly and richly.)
2. Place bread slices, 1 at a time, in plate; let soak a moment, then turn with... - 26.1293
Golden Eggnog French Toast With Rum Spiced Apples
Melt half the butter in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Meanwhile, pour eggnog into an 8 to 9-inch-wide cake or pie pan.
Dip bread slices in eggnog to coat both sides (do not soak); drain briefly and lay bread in frying pan.
Cook about half of... - 29.4222
Dairy Free Presidential French Toast
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs, milk substitute, sugar, vanilla, salt and liqueur together.
2) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
3) In a baking dish, arrange a single layer of the slices and pour rest of the egg mixure on top.
4)... - 36.8861
Honey Yogurt French Toast
Transform a plain slice of bread into a really healthy and delicious breakfast. French toast made with an egg and yogurt batter sweetened with honey and spiced with cinnamon. This French toast is moist, soft and so delicious you will want to make then every... - 113.372
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Red White And Blue French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine egg substitute, milk, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow bowl, beating well.
Dip each slice of bread, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, coating... - 36.1694
Prepare Ahead French Toast
1. In a shallow bowl, mix together all the ingredients barring bread and syrup and mix them well
2. Add bread slices to the egg mixture, allow to soak and coat all sides; cover with a cling film and refrigerate overnight
3. On a 10" skillet, spray a... - 38.3007
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Pumpkin French Toast
Healthy breakfast recipe coming right at you from the kitchen of chef Janalyne. Check out the video of this yummy and healthy Pumpkin French Toast. A great breakfast recipe to start your day with. - 126.73
Low Fat French Toast
1. In a small shallow dish, combine all ingredients except bread and whisk lightly with a fork until blended.
2. Add the bread to egg mixture and let soak and for a minute
3. Turn slices over and soak on the other side till all the egg mixture as been... - 42.3104
Fluffy French Toast
Beat flour, sugar, salt, milk and eggs with rotary beater until smooth.
Soak bread in batter until saturated.
Heat butter in skillet.
Carefully transfer each bread slice to skillet; do not overcrowd.
Cook bread over medium heat 12 minutes on each side or... - 28.7659
Grandma's French Toast
1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind, and nutmeg. Soak the bread in the mixture for 10 minutes, or until all the mixture is absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter with the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high... - 32.2918
Fried Toast Or French Toast
1.In a bowl, beat the eggs, and add the milk and salt
2.Now dip each slice of bread into the mixture
3.In a pan, place these dipped slices and fry until they turn delicate brown on both sides
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 30.8147
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 33.4685
Fruited French Toast
Combine apple, brown sugar, water, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat till apples are transparent and mixture is the consistency of syrup.
Combine eggs, milk, and orange juice.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
Fry on both sides in small amount of hot... - 37.5781
Freezer French Toast
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Place bread in a well-greased 13-in.x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Let soak for several minutes, turning bread once to coat.
Freeze until firm.
Package in airtight... - 34.7808
Freezer French Toast
In a medium-size bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Place bread slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
Pour egg mixture over bread and let stand for a few minutes.
Turn slices over and let stand until all the egg mixture is... - 37.9268
Crumb Topped French Toast
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip bread slices into milk mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet, and drizzle... - 32.5736
Rice Dream French Toast
Rice Dream French Toast is probably one of the tastiest way to make French toast. I make this Rice Dream French Toast for my family every other day. It is quick, easy and tasty - 29.5397
Custard French Toast
Arrange bread in baking dish, 13 1/2x9x2 inches.
Beat eggs, milk, sugar and salt until fluffy.
Pour over bread; turn each slice to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat butter in skillet.
Carefully transfer each bread slice to skillet.
Cook over... - 31.9421
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 41.5481
Stuffed French Toast
Cut a slit through top of each slice of bread to form a pocket.
Combine 1 tablespoon dried apricots, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
Stuff 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into pocket of each slice of bread;... - 42.7842
Baked French Toast
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a food processoror blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla forabout 1 minute or until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.... - 27.84
Beat eggs; add milk and salt.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on griddle.
Reduce heat and bake until browned, turn and brown on other side. - 25.3119
1. Mix eggs, salt, and milk in pie pan.
2. Melt margarine in skillet.
3. Dip bread quickly in egg mixture to coat.
4. Brown one side in skillet. Sprinkle top side with cinnamon. Turn; brown second side. - 24.0964
Banana-stuffed French Toast
Cut a 3-in.pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Slice the bananas in half lengthwise and then into 3-in.pieces.
Place two pieces of banana in each pocket.
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla; soak bread for 2 minutes on each side.
Fry on a... - 28.7316
Banana-tofu French Toast
Banana-Tofu French Toast is a very satisfying breakfast. Its awesome when you bite into it. Really filling! - 30.4344
Raisin French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg, milk, vanilla, and salt.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until as much liquid as possible is absorbed.
Place in preheated nonstick skillet or on griddle treated with a release agent.
Pour any remaining... - 34.7039
Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder until smooth.
Pour into a large shallow baking dish.
Add bread slices, turning once to coat.
Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
Combine blueberries, sugar, melted butter, cornstarch and... - 43.9694
Vegan Gluten-free French Toast
Whitney shows you how to make vegan french toast that is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free, salt-free and even oil-free. She demos 3 recipes from different sources so you can choose one that sounds most appealing or based on ingredients at hand. No matter how... - 125.074
Apple Cheddar French Toast
Prepare French toast according to package directions.
Place six slices in an ungreased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with ham, 2 cups cheese and remaining French toast.
Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 42.2202
Maple French Toast
In medium bowl, combine syrup, milk and eggs.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In large greased skillet, cook bread in butter until golden brown on both sides. - 27.9316
Maple Flavored Custard French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix milk with eggs; add flour mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Pour into shallow pan.
Soak bread in egg mixture 1 5 minutes; turn carefully.
Making sure both surfaces are thoroughly coated, soak 15 minutes... - 34.5534
Gourmet Style French Toast
French Toast is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 38.3953
Baked French Toast With Orange Syrup
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine , the whole egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place slices on the prepared baking sheet.Bake in a 450Â° oven about 6... - 34.9333
Eggnog French Toast
In a bowl, beat eggs, eggnog, sugar and extract;'soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot grid dle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. - 25.01
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 34.0843
Oven Crunchy French Toast
Heat margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch, in 450Â° oven until melted; sprinkle 3 tablespoons wheat germ evenly over margarine.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pan.
Drizzle... - 32.9771
French Toast Muffins
1. Place eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl and beat together. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until well incorporated.
2. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
3. Dip the muffin slices into the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
4. Place on a servi - 28.6805
Easy French Toast
Combine eggs, milk and salt.
Quickly dip bread slices into mixture; fry in melted butter or margarine until brown on both sides.
note: If French toast is to be served with a sweet topping, add 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla to the milk-egg... - 23.1913
Tasty French Toast
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the egg whites, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt by beating lightly.
2. Heat a griddle or heavy frying pan until hot and grease it well with oil.
3. Dipping bread slices in the egg white mixture fry in the greased hot pan... - 36.659
Turkey French Toast
In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, relish, celery, and mayonnaise.
Spread on 6 slices of bread; top with remaining bread.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and sugar.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Dip both sides of one sandwich... - 42.3286
Beat eggs slightly.
Add salt and milk.
Flavor with vanilla and mix well.
Dip bread into the mixture.
Brown the bread, each side, on a hot griddle. - 27.9397
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 34.6936
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 33.0646
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.4427
Easy French Toast
French toast is easy to make and filling for an energetic breakfast. Check out the recipe to make French toast with some eggs and bread as the key ingredients along with a tinge of vanilla. Great when accompanied with a beverage like coffee. - 88.6731
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick coating; set baking sheet aside.
In a shallow bowl beat together egg, egg white, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place bread on prepared baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven for 5... - 37.4205
Slender French Toast
Combine egg whites, orange juice concentrate, flavorings, and spices in a shallow bowl, beat well.
Coat a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread, one slice at a time, into egg white mixture, coating... - 33.3813
1) Beat together egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
2) Heat a lightly oiled skillet or griddle over medium heat.
3) Soak bread slices in egg mixture for 20 second on each side, or until thoroughly coated. Cook bread until both sides are lightly... - 78.0584
Cinnamon French Toast
Combine first 6 ingredients, beating well.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat.
Dip both sides of bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook slices 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. - 24.8073
Frozen French Toast
Beat together eggs, milk, sugar, and salt.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Brown on both sides on hot, greased griddle or skillet. - 25.6059
Spiced French Toast
Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread slices, 1 at a time, into egg mixture, coating well.
Place 2 bread slices in skillet, and cook 4... - 34.8739
An yummy breakfast delight the French toast is both great in taste and high in nutritional value. A quick and easy breakfast option that would have your family asking for more. - 23.6012
Citrus French Toast
To make the orange syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes, or until warm.
Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
To make the French toast: In a large shallow bowl, whisk together... - 42.7842
Made this for Cherie’s breakfast this morning. Simple, fast and tasty. Another variation could be spreading the egg on only one side, frying it, then spreading some cheese and onions on the egg side, covering it with another toast, egg side inside and... - 26.0517
Spicy French Toast
This Spicy French Toast dish is a breakfast recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of eggs and bread in your breakfast and share your feelings for this recipe! - 35.5191
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 42.9864
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.1758
Puffy French Toast
Spread each slice of bread with butter and sprinkle half of the slices with brown sugar, two tablespoons to a slice.
Cover with the remaining slices, butter side down, sandwich fashion, and cut into quarters.
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Drop egg yolks on... - 42.1748
Hot French Toast
This French Toast makes a yummy breakfast ! I 'm pretty used to savory French toast for breakfast and something sweet, just happens to be a dessert favorite ! But this sweet French Toast makes an incredible breakfast ! you can try it out for a snack too. Just... - 30.9426
Company French Toast
Combine beaten eggs and orange juice.
Dip bread into egg mixture and then into crumbs, coating both sides.
Fry on both sides in 1 tablespoon butter till golden brown.
Add additional butter each time more bread is added. - 28.1936
French Toast Supreme
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla.
Spread -1 tablespoon cream cheese on six slices of bread; top;with remaining slices to make six sandwiches.
Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
Fry on a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both... - 29.9277
French Toast is a simple dish that is a family favorite at home. I often cook this dish for breakfast during busy week days when a helathy breakfast is required to be put together in minutes! You can also prepare the French Toast using this excellent recipe! - 37.908
Beat the eggs lightly in a small bowl.
Pour the milk into another small bowl.
In a heavy skillet, melt the butter until hot.
Dip the bread slices first into the milk, then into the beaten eggs.
Saute, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.
Sprinkle... - 33.0903
Cottage Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; spread on 1 slice of bread and top with remaining bread to form a sandwich.
In small bowl beat egg with water; transfer to small shallow pan and soak sandwich, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until all egg is... - 32.1528
Spanish French Toast
Heat oil to 370°F in large, heavy saucepan.
Slice bread into 8 thick slices; discard ends.
Cut 2 circles from each slice, using biscuit cutter.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add cinnamon and water; mix well.
Dip both sides of each bread circle into egg mixture.
Do... - 36.1726
Delicious French Toast
Beat eggs slightly; add salt, sugar, and milk.
Pour into a shallow dish; then dip each slice of bread into it, turning it so that both sides are well soaked.
Brown on both sides in hot fat or salad oil in a skillet. - 27.5351
Strawberry French Toast
1) In a bowl, mix together egg and water.
2) Soak the bread in the egg mixture until all of it is absorbed.
3) Dredge the cinnamon over it.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the bread slice carefully and cook until both the sides are light... - 34.1913
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 106.28
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
1. Boil the milk and add half the sugar.
2. Beat eggs and mix with milk.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Soak slices of bread in the mixture for half an hour.
5. Shallow fry to golden brown. Turn over, fry the other side. Serve hot with sugar sprinkled on top. - 31.7071
Double Stuffed French Toast
Start your day off right with only the best breakfast recipes. Double Stuffed French Toast is a breakfast delight. Stuffed with a cinnamon cream cheese and fresh strawberries, it's like dessert, but for breakfast. - 110.276
Easy Cinnamon French Toast
1. Combine egg whites, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Beat lightly.
2. Heat nonstick griddle until hot (400°).
3. Dip bread slices in the egg white mixture and cook on both sides until golden brown and crisp. - 25.9358
Beat eggs until mixed; add salt and milk.
Heat butter or margarine in frying pan.
Using fork,dip each bread slice into egg mixture for thor-ough moistening.
Fry until golden brown, turn-ing once.
Dust with cinnamon, and serve with syrup, jam, butter or... - 24.6162
Mandarin Orange French Toast
Drain syrup from oranges into saucepan.
Stir in orange peel and juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and nutmeg.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until sauce thickens slightly and turns clear.
Remove from heat; add orange segments.
In pie plate, combine eggs... - 40.607
Orange French Toast
In a bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot griddle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. - 28.0677
Banana Cinnamon French Toast
Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
Transfer to 13 x 9 inch pan.
Place bread in milk mixture and soak until all liquid is absorbed, turning bread occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add bread... - 29.5191
Nutella French Toast
French toast is made by dunking bread into beaten eggs and then cooking it in a skillet or griddle. Typically it is made with brioche or sliced white bread. Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut paste that goes beautifully with crepes. It is also great... - 136.476
Praline French Toast
To prepare French Toast: In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip half the bread slices in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook 2... - 47.2377
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 35.9052
1. In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except the bread slices.
2. Use a fork to beat well.
3. Soak the bread slices in the eggs
4. Place a large skillet on medium flame and melt butter.
5. Arrange the bread slices in the pan and fry until... - 38.7195
Jewish Style French Toast
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add salt, cream and sugar. Beat it well.
3. Dip the bread in the mixture.
4. In a frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry bread in butter till it browns on both sides.
6. Serve with jelly, syrup or... - 38.6574
In a shallow pan or bowl combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat in liquid Butter Buds, place the pieces of bread after they have been dipped in the Egg Beater mixture.
Brown about 3 minutes on each side.
Add... - 28.5175
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine milk, eggs and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized skillet, heat shortening.
3. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on skillet.
4. Brown evenly on both sides.
5. Transfer on to... - 35.9648
Honey-baked French Toast
In a bowl, beat eggs with 2 tablespoons honey and cinnamon; stir in milk.
Dip bread into egg mixture.
In a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan, arrange three rows of five slices of bread, overlapping slices slightly.
Cover andiChill 8 hours or... - 34.6026
Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
In shallow bowl or pie plate combine eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon.
Dip each slice bread on both sides into egg mixture.
In heavy skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-hot coals.
Fry bread on both sides till golden brown, about 3 minutes per... - 31.9231