Best Potato Soup
- » Brown Flour Potato Soup
Brown Flour Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown flour potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown flour potato soup recipes.
Brown Potato Soup
1. Put the potatoes and onion in a saucepan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes longer.
2. Meanwhile, put the flour and butter in a small, heavy skillet and heat slowly, stirring... - 27.0805
Brown Potato Soup
Combine vegetables, water, salt, and pepper in saucepan and cook, covered, until vegetables are just tender.
Add cream and milk and bring back to boiling point.
Turn heat to low.
Combine butter and flour, first with fork then with fingers, until crumbly.
Put... - 37.841
Browned Potato And Cabbage Soup
1. In a kettle or stockpot, heat water and cook cabbage and potatoes till tender
2. In a large skillet, add oil and saute onions in it till golden, ad flour and toss around till well coated
3. Cook, stirring, over medium flame for a couple of minutes,... - 42.6344
Brown Potato Soup
Peel and dice potatoes.
Combine potatoes, salt, pep- per, onion and celery salt in saucepan in 2 cups water.
Simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender.
Drain potatoes, reserving liquid.
Combine milk, re- served liquid and 2 cups water; bring to a boil.
Re-... - 42.8584
Brown Lentil And Potato Soup
Combine lentils, stock, salt pork, vegetables, bouquet garni and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add potatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
Discard bouquet garni.
Melt butter until bubbly, sprinkle with flour, and cook, stirring, 3... - 40.5385
Bacon-flavored Potato Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix soup and flour.
2. Beat in eggs and add drippings, corn and bacon.
3. Heat and grease the griddle lighly.
4. Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the griddle.
5. Cook the pancake on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
6.... - 37.3364
This microwaved potato soup is a quick recipe for a filling snack or supper. Cokked with hash brown potatoes and onions along with flour and milk, the potato soup is simply flavored with salt and pepper and is served with a handful of crumbled bacon on top. - 47.7507
Slice the large onions.
Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces.
Heat the ghee in a big vessel and fry the sliced onions until they are brown in colour.
Add the cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables... - 46.0539
Easy Sweet Potato Soup
Lisa Shively cooks up an easy and delicious Sweet Potato Soup. Served warm or chilled -you're gonna love this soup! Lisa is working with the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services and the NC Sweet Potato Commission. You can enjoy sweet potatoes... - 33.172
Creamy Potato Soup
Turn stock pot on medium high. Melt butter. Add celery, onion, carrots. Cook down until onions are transluscent. Add basil and garlic-shallot puree. After 3 minutes, add potatoes and stir another 3 minutes.
Carefully pour in 6 cups chicken broth. Boil for 20... - 35.7264
Leek And Potato Soup
Leek And Potato Soup is a tasty soup that is simply irresistible. The Leek And Potato Soup is the perfect dish to start your dinner with. Try it. - 40.5099
Perfect Potato And Leek Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks, potatoes and tarragon; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until leeks are softened but not browned. Blend in flour; stir in chicken stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 34.9906
Potato Soup With Sour Cream
Make stock from bones and vegetables, cooking them in 3 pt. of salted water for 2 hrs.
Strain liquid, add to it peeled potatoes cut into small cubes and boil.
Prepare white roux from flour and lard, then brown it slightly, add finely chopped onions, celery... - 36.4889
Sweet Potato Soup
If your looking for ideas on cooking with sweet potatoes then Lisa shows you the quick and easy way to make a soup! A warm of this soup is enough to nustle into! See the video for more - 98.7344
Potato Soup Topped With Cheddar And Sour Cream
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt. Stir in the celery and carrots, sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook until onion start browning. Stir in the garlic and potatoes, sauté well.
3. Season with mixture of paprika and garlic powder.... - 0
Prepare the world renowned Potato Soup with your choice of vegetables. Pour in little butter and milk for the yummy broth, and your Potato Soup will be ready in no time! - 45.3464
Jazzy Potato Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place 3/4 cup of the skim milk, the cottage cheese, and the flour in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add the remaining skim milk, blend until thoroughly mixed, remove from blender, and set... - 48.9783
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put egg, spring onion, cheese. Whisk well.
3. Add shredded potatoes, and mix them together.
4. In greased muffin pan, spoon mixture.
5. Place it in oven, and bake for 25 minutes... - 123.483
Beef Barley Soup
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Season beef with salt, place in the pot, and saute over medium-high heat until lightly browned all over.
Add about 2 cups of the beef stock, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for about 1... - 40.0689
Cream Of Potato Soup
This cream of potato soup recipe is a delicious and savory recipe for a potato soup prepared with onions and vegetables like celery. Cooked in milk, the cream of potato soup is seasoned with vinegar and black pepper and served hot. - 32.6269
Yummy Leek And Potato Soup
1. Clean the leeks and chop into small pieces. Saute together with the sliced garlic in the butter.
2. Peel and slice the potatoes and add with the stock before the leeks begin to brown. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
3. Add the... - 38.1214
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them.
Slice the mushroom caps.
Heat the butter in a heavy pan (at least 4-quart size).
Add the chopped and sliced mushrooms and the onion; saute, stirring, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Stir in flour and continue... - 38.7175
Green Potato Soup
1. In a medium-sized saucepan cook the potatoes in the water and salt until tender, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the watercress and cook stirring... - 34.1009
Seafood Soup With Tomato Juice
Scald the pork by covering with hot water for a few minutes; drain.
Heat pork with the butter in a large pan; add onion and cook over medium heat until browned.
Blend in flour; gradually stir in the water, tomato juice, and clam juice.
Add celery, green... - 37.6248
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 46.0896
1. In large pot cook bacon until it is tender, not crispy and drain off fat.
2. Cut up enough potatoes to fill pot almost half full, stir them in till they brown a touch, add 1/2 gallon homogenized milk and heat slowly till potatoes are cooked but... - 30.4097
Potato And Vegetables Soup
This combination of potatoes and vegetables makes Potato and Vegetables Soup, a much sought after soup. - 47.7563
Classic Potato Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Add onions and cook over medium heat until onions are transparent but not browned, about 4-5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat with butter.
Continue cooking gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Heat the... - 46.4114
Parsley Potato Soup
1. Chop the onion and celery and saute in the butter or oil over a gentle heat for 10 minutes, using a pan with a closely fitting lid. Stir occasionally to prevent browning.
2. Add the stock, herbs, bayleaf and seasoning but save a little parsley for later.... - 37.7002
Heat butter in 3 quart Saucepan until slightly browned.
Add onion and fry slowly until yellow and tender.
Then add salt, pepper and flour.
Add parsley, celery, potatoes and water.
Place over high heat until valve begins to... - 48.5674
1) Cover the unpeeled potatoes with boiling water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
2) Skin them and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a heavy 4-quart saucepan or a soup kettle, heated over medium heat, melt butter and cook potatoes, celery,... - 46.5994
Slow Cooked Cream Of Potato Soup
If you are looking for a yummy soup recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect cream of potato soup that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds. This recipe is simple yet impressive enough to pleasantly surprise... - 126.286
This Potato Soup is always my first choice, coz it's extremely tasty, warming and hearty. The unique flavor of herbs and its spiciness makes this Potato Soup just divine. Do give it a try and let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.2211
Potato Bacon Soup
1. Place bacon in a 2-quart casserole.
2. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until brown.
3. Drain out and add potatoes, celery, onions, water, and pepper.
4. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes stirring after every 5... - 43.3723
Potato And Carrot Soup
Cook bacon in kettle until golden-brown.
Add onion to fat remaining in kettle and cook until golden.
Add potatoes and water, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Add carrot and seasonings.
Blend flour with a little of the milk.
Stir... - 43.4906
Cheesy Broccoli And Potato Soup
There is absolutely nothing more comforting than a bowlful of creamy, cheesy soup on a cold wintry day. Filling, full of flavors and a breeze to stir up, this dish is just perfect for lunch or supper. Betty shows you how to whomp up this soul-satisfying soup... - 107.942
Chunky Potato Soup
1. In a 2 quart casserole, microwave bacon at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but is not crisp.
2. Drain liquid from bacon.
3. Add potatoes, celery, onion, water and pepper. Toss it well.
4. Cover and microwave at High for 10 to 12... - 45.9948
Potato And Cheddar Soup
Bring water to a boil in large saucepan.
Add potatoes and cook until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Measure 1 cup liquid, adding water if necessary.
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir until tender but not brown.
Add flour;... - 43.8281
Potato Bacon Soup
Place bacon in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until browned; drain.
Add potatoes, celery, onions, water, and pepper.
Cover and microwave at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring... - 33.6422
Cucumber, Potato And Dill Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the shallots and fry until they are soft but not brown.
Add the potatoes and fry for a further 4 minutes.
Sprinkle over the flour and stir well.
Gradually stir in the stock, then stir in the lemon juice, salt and pepper to... - 45.3958
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Soup
Boil potatoes in 1 cup water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Brown onion in margarine; blend in flour.
Add 1/2 cup milk, Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add flour mixture, seasonings and re- maining milk to Dotatoes.
Cook, stirring occasion-... - 36.3254
Potato Onion Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add water; reduce heat to medium-low.
Cook, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle flour... - 43.6662
Central European Potato Soup
Place in large saucepan the vegetables, potatoes, the 2 1/2 tsp (12 mL) salt, and hot water.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
Melt the 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter in frying pan, add mushrooms and stir 3 minutes over high heat.
Add to soup and simmer 10... - 43.8554
This old north eastern favorite-clam chowder, has turned out to be one of my favorites. This Clam Chowder is very much traditional and has got everything to remind you of a North-Eastern trip. Make it soon! - 38.1052
Potato Whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Let sit until bubbly.
Combine in large bowl of electric mixer 3/4 cup water and the honey, salt, and oil.
Add the yeast, potato water, and 3 cups of the flour.
At medium speed of mixer, beat until well blended,... - 41.4184
Soup De Veau Aux Herbes
Melt butter until bubbly, stir in flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock and cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Add herbs, cover and cook at low boil 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add dumplings and garnish with parsley... - 31.6114
Oven Steak With Brown Gravy
The oven steak with brown gravy can be cooked with any steak of choice. baked in the oven with mushroom soup, the oven steak with brown gravy is coated with flour and seasoned with salt and pepper before baking and can be served with vegetables and mashed... - 33.2973
Cheesy Potato Chowder
1. Combine water, potatoes, celery and carrot in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir... - 34.4465
Potato And Ham Crunch
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a pan, saute the onions in the butter.
3) Add the potatoes and turn the mixture into the greased dish.
4) Cover with the sauce then place the ham over the top.
5) Rub the fat into the flour, stir in the... - 43.6553
Potato And Bacon Cakes
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) Place the bacon in a pan over a gentle heat to allow the fat to run.
3) Add the onion and fry till golden brown.
4) Mix together the potatoes, bacon and onion, extract and seasoning and parsley.
5) Form... - 43.3993
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Pork Sweet Potato Stew
1. In a 1-gallon plastic bag, add flour and brown sugar.
2. Combine well or shake to mix.
3. In a medium bowl mix pork and mustard.
4. Put the pork into flour mixture in bag.
5. Toss well to coat.
6. In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
7.... - 49.0148
Steak 'n Potato Supper
Cut steak in serving-size pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper: coat the meat with flour mixture.
In skillet, brown meat slowly in hot fat—this should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Cover tightly and simmer (don't boil) 30 minutes or till almost... - 42.8035
Corn Chowder With Bacon And Potatoes
1) In a saucepan, saute the bacon until lightly brown and crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Stir in the onion and potatoes into the pan drippings.
3) Season with salt and pepper and pour in the boiling water.
4) Cover and simmer... - 46.1124
Spring Lamb Stew With Mashed Potatoes
This savory stew showcases a variety of garden-fresh vegetables, including carrots, radishes, peas and asparagus. Mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment. - 43.2194
Steak In Onion Soup
The steak in onion soup is prepared with a round steak cooked in the oven. Browned and flavored with onion soup mix, the steak is roasted with veggies and can be served with a garnish of fresh parsley. - 33.9653
1. In medium saucepan place potato with 1 inch water and bring to boiling over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, until tender-€”about 15 minutes.
3. Drain in colander and if desired, save cooking water for soup... - 45.1619
Lamb In Vegetable Soup
Cook the bacon in a large frying pan; remove when crisp, leaving the fat in pan.
Saute ham in the bacon fat until browned on all sides.
Crumble bacon and put into a Dutch oven or large (about 4-quart) earthenware casserole with the ham.
In the same frying... - 42.4983
Orange Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Layer the sweet potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2/3 cup flour and the seasonings; add the chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken in butter for 3... - 42.0049
Classic Hunter's Stew
Roll meat in seasoned flour; brown in hot fat.
Place meat in 4 quart casserole; add onions, carrots, turnips, celery, potatoes, soup and water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add peas and cabbage; continue baking for 1 hour. - 33.0625
Cream Of Brussels Sprout Soup
Cream of brussels sprouts soup is a great way to include brussels sprouts in your meal. Cooked with added potatoes and onions with cream, the cream of brussels sprout soup is spiced with mace and best served topped with pieces of cooked chestnuts! - 47.1505
Cream Of Celery Soup With Bacon Slice
This cream of celery soup is a fresh and appetizing soup made with bacon. Cooked in chicken stock and milk with thyme and parsley for flavor, the cream of celery soup is served with crouton topping. Savory and full flavored, this lovely soup makes a great... - 46.0654
Spiced Watercress Soup
The watercress soup is a lovely vegetable soup made with fresh watercress and mixed vegetables. Spiced with a hint of mace and herbed, the watercress soup is cooked in milk. Creamy and topped with buttered and fried croutons the watercress soup is quite... - 47.2344
Bacon Cabbage Soup
The cabbage soup is a peppy soup that is both filling and savory. Filled with frankfurters, the vegetable soup is spiced withnutmeg and flavored with dill and bay leaf. Topped with a little cheese, I love this soup with sliced of freshly toasted bread. - 45.611
Fry onions and capsicum in oil.
Add minced mutton/chicken until brown.
Add tomato juice, carrots, potatoes and salt.
Cover and bring to boil.
Add enough pepper.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 mins.
Make a thin paste of flour and milk and add to the hot... - 41.0252
Cream Of Green Pea Soup
Cook peas, onion, celery, parsley and basil in one cup stock until peas are tender about 10 minutes.
Puree vegetables, herbs and liquid through a food mill, not in a blender, in order to remove the skins of the peas.
Put into the top of a double boiler.
Add... - 42.0373
Cream Of Spinach Soup
Wash fresh spinach and cook in 1 cup of water until just tender, (about 8 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Blend in electric blender until coarsely ground, not pureed.
Make white sauce by combining skim milk powder, potato or brown rice flour, stock and 4... - 37.15
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.6222
Almond Cream Soup
The almond cream soup is a luxuirously tasty and delightful recipe made with almonds along with vegetables. Prepared with heavy cream, the almond soup is spiced with mace and can be served both warm or chilled as an appetizer. - 45.4559
Watercress Soup With Croutons
1. Wash and pick over the watercress, discarding any yellow leaves. Reserve enough green top-sprigs to make the final garnish, and chop the remaining cress roughly. Melt the butter and cook the potato and onion together for 2-3 minutes before adding the... - 34.4006
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Combine shank bone and 2 1/2 quarts water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Remove from heat; cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
Discard excess fat on broth.
Strain broth through several layers of cheesecloth.
Return... - 44.6885
The two bean soup is a mixed vegetable soup made with two beans of choice. this two bean soup recipe is made with white and green beans with cubed ham. Prepared with a base of beef broth, the two bean soup is best garnished with parsley and can be served as a... - 47.4629
Rich Cabbage Soup
1. Slice and wash the green cabbage, put into a pot of boiling salted water, and cook for 5 minutes. Then drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, chop the bacon and heat over gentle heat until the fat runs. Then add the onion, leeks, carrots, and... - 37.5627
Quick Garden Cheese Soup
Quick garden cheese soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with celery, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, the quick garden cheese soup is milk and water soup base. Flavored with chicken bouillon and finished with the addition of cheese, the garden... - 46.2439
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
1. Grease a 1-quart baking dish with baking spray, butter or oil.
2. In a bowl, combine Butter Buds, onion, flour and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add the frozen onions and heat,... - 40.1297
Oxtail-tomato Vegetable Soup
Sprinkle meat with flour.
Heat drippings in a large pan which has a cover, add oxtails, and slowly brown them on all sides; add tomato juice, water, and lemon juice.
Cover and simmer gently for about 3 hours.
Remove bones; add vegetables, salt, pepper, and... - 38.0811
Tomato And Basil Soup
Tomato And Basil Soup is an exquisite soup that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Tomato And Basil Soup recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 49.0877
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.648
Merrick Inn's Style New Potato Casserole
Spread suppertime cheer with scrumptious, comforting, and filling new potato casserole. Betty's version of Merrick Inn's new potato casserole is soul warming and divinely delicious and can be assembled a night-ahead and make for a lovely brunch addition. Get... - 90.2419
Turkey Soup Mormon Style
Use stock from Sweet and Sour Turkey Wings. Melt butter in 6- to 8-quart heavy saucepan or Dutch oven. Add curry powder and cook gently for 1 minute. Add onion; blend well, then cover and cook on low heat until onion is tender but not browned (about 10... - 26.2457
Stockless Vegetable Soup
Combine all vegetables except potatoes in kettle; add 3 1/2 cups water, salt anc pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 4 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine butter and flour in small frypan; heat until golden... - 42.1976
Saute the onion in the oil until soft.
Sprinkle on flour.
Stir in flour and cook over moderate heat 2-3 minutes.
Add broth and cucumber.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat, and cook, covered, until cucumber is tender, about 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender or food... - 40.873
Creamed Hamburger Soup
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil in skillet till tender but not brown.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in tomato juice, carrots and seasonings.
Cover and cook till carrots are almost tender.
Add the potatoes and simmer until vegetables are... - 39.437
Slow-cooked Oxtail Soup
Roll the meat pieces in a mixture of the flour and salt.
Saute in hot fat, turning several times to brown completely.
Add the next five ingredients.
Cover and let simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Uncover and add remaining ingredients.
Cook slowly for another 1 1/2... - 41.6393
Almond Cream Soup
1. Put the potato, onions, and celery in a pan with the stock, bay leaf, and sprigs of parsley. Simmer gently, covered, until the potato slices are tender.
2. Meanwhile, pour boiling water onto the almonds and let stand for a few minutes; then drain and pop... - 39.5026
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes without browning. Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.... - 35.9281
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, without browning.
Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to... - 45.2551
Slice & wash the cabbage, put into a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 5 min.Rinse under cold water.
Heat until fat appears.
Add onions, carrots, potato & stir for a few minutes.
Mix flour with a little stock & blend into the... - 43.0005
Creamy Cheeseburger Soup (my New Fav)
Geez Louise it's been freezing around here! Total soup weather!! Follow along as I whip up this incredible cheeseburger soup aka cheeseburger chowder aka Mcdonalds soup, whatever you want to call it! I call it freakin awesomeness and we all tore this stuff up... - 0
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
This Cream Of Cucumber Soup is a tasty variation to the simple cucumber soup. Try it and you are sure to be hooked to it. - 44.1487
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Cream Of Carrot Soup carries a defining taste. The unsalted butter enhances the taste of Cream Of Carrot Soup. Cream Of Carrot Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. - 41.8556
Green Cabbage Soup
1) In a large saucepan, boil 1/2 inch water, cook cabbage, covered for 5 minutes.
2) Drain well.
3) Add butter, potato, onion, and flour.
4) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes, but do not brown.
5) Add salt, pepper, mace,... - 48.0139
Potage Fines Herbes
Potage Fines Herbes can be the creamy delight for any occasion. Selected herbs coated with butter and heavy cream makes this an irresistable recipe. Its splendid as you take your first bite of soft potatoes with delicate layers of cream and assorted veggies.... - 47.9521
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 48.6831
New England Clam Chowder
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer just until clams open, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove... - 36.0494
Sausages And Franks
1 Cut each sausage patty into about 10 small pieces; brown, stirring frequently, in a medium-size skillet.
Blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
Stir in water and soup mix; continue cooking and stirring until gravy thickens and... - 31.5091
In bowl, blend soup and flour; beat in eggs and drippings.
Add corn and bacon.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake on hot, lightly greased griddle.
Cook until golden brown on each side; turn only once. - 29.1793