- » Brown Edge Wafers
Brown Edge Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown edge wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown edge wafers recipes.
Brown Edge Lemon Wafers
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tea spoon grated lemon rind in a cup; reserve.
3. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in egg and 1 teaspoon lemon rind.
4.... - 37.3978
Brown Edge Wafers
1. Grease and flour three large cookie sheets. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg whites, and beat 15 to 20 seconds, or until mixture is smooth but... - 39.2117
Crisp Browned Butter Wafers
1) Heat oven to 400°.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat butter till lightly browned.
3) In a small bowl add the browned butter and cool for 15 minutes.
4) Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla.
5) Beat at medium speed till the mixture thickens and... - 45.2906
Parmesan Walnut Wafers
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour, butter, walnuts, and salt and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 6 times.
Combine the milk and egg, pour through the feed tube with the... - 37.5067
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium-sized bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Drop dough by 2 teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake cookies 10... - 29.1984
Almond Dollar Wafers
Place in a mixing bowl the almond paste, sugar, and flour, and beat until blended.
Add egg whites and beat until thick and very smooth.
Line baking sheets with foil or parchment paper and butter foil or paper.
Drop batter from a teaspoon and spread into very... - 30.7534
Place oats in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover, then blend or process for 1 minute or till oats is evenly ground.
In a large mixing bowl combine oats, flour, wheat germ or bran, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, and 1/4 tea-spoon cinnamon.
Cut in... - 39.9419
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix the cornmeal and salt. Stir in the boiling water. Add the margarine and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Restir the batter to blend... - 27.3491
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in honey, flour, salt, and egg until a smooth batter forms. Fold in ginger.
2. Drop by slightly rounded measuring... - 34.2773
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, and beat well.
Stir in vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets;... - 31.6199
Cinnamon Ginger Wafers
Make day before:
1. In 2-quart saucepan heat molasses, but do not boil. Add butter and stir until melted. With large wooden spoon beat in sugar, then remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
2. With spoon, beat in egg yolk.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt,... - 37.7018
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add flour mixture and enough milk to make batter of drooping consistency.
Fill the mixture in paper cones and pipe small drops a little apart from each other or... - 28.4287
Caraway Rye Wafers
Caraway Rye Wafers is simply irresistible snack recipe. Try this amazingly delicious wafers recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.0618
Stir together flour and pepper.
Measure sesame seeds into small shallow bowl.
Beat margarine and cheese until very light and fluffy.
Stir in the cereal.
Add flour mixture, mixing until well combined.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into sesame... - 35.477
Nilly Vanilla Wafers
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a mixer on low speed, or by hand with a wooden spoon, cream together the soft butter and sugar. Gradually work in the egg and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Add the... - 25.6437
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Toast sesame seeds in pie pan in oven for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring once to brown evenly.
3. In small bowl cream together cheese spread and margarine.
4. Add flour, paprika, and sesame seeds. Mix thoroughly.
5. Form into a... - 28.4805
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookies sheets, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add syrup and beat well.
4. Mix in sifted flour along with lemon juice and grated... - 39.5869
Lemon Butter Wafers
1. Use non-sticking baking sheets brushed with oil as these cookies may be tricky to remove after baking.
2. Beat the butter until very soft and creamy, then gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg thoroughly, with vanilla and rind.
4. Sift in... - 35.1545
Lemon Pecan Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in pecans, mixing with... - 39.3671
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter in medium bowl of electric mixer at medium speed.
Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla and lemon peel.
Gradually blend in sifted dry ingredients, stirring in last 1/2 cup... - 40.9249
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In medium bowl with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
Drop dough by tcaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake cookies 10 to 12... - 36.213
Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out sesame seeds on a small baking sheet. Bake until they just start to turn golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer from baking sheet to a large bowl immediately.
2. Add butter, brown sugar, and vanilla to sesame seeds and beat... - 28.2662
Crispy Lemon Wafers
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and creamy.
Stir in the eggs, vanilla, lemon rind and juice.
Fold in the flour and the salt.
Chill the batter for 1 hour.
(This will prevent it from spreading too much during baking.) Heat the oven to 350... - 38.0435
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and salt, until fluffy.
4) Beat in the lemon zest, juice and extract. Gradually beat in the egg... - 47.9752
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together butter or margarine, sugar, orange juice and orange rind in medium bowl until light and fluffy. With mixer at low speed, gently stir in flour alternately with unbeaten egg... - 26.6147
Quick Lace Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or oil lightly.
3. In a small saucepan, combine shortening, corn syrup and sugar. Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture starts to boil.
4. Remove from heat and stir in... - 26.8425
Drop Cookies Benne Wafers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
In a heavy skillet, toast sesame seeds, while stirring, over low heat until they are just golden (not brown).
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, then egg, and vanilla.
Mix in... - 39.5552
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) In medium mixing bowl, combine oats, sugar, and baking soda. Blend the mixture properly.
3) Stir in butter and egg to combine.
4) In a nonstick cookie sheet, drop dough by teaspoons from half of dough. Leave... - 38.3707
Pecan Lacy Wafers
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and grease well with butter.
3 Finely chop half the nuts and leave the other half chopped roughly.
4 In a bowl, beat the butter until light.
5 Gradually... - 45.7428
Mint Pastry Wafers
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, butter and whipping cream.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and wrap in plastic food wrap.
5) Refrigerate till firm.
6) On a well... - 40.8247
Field Greens With Tangerine Dressing And Pesto Wafers
Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Stir together basil mixture and grated cheese in a small bowl.
Place a 1 1/2" round cutter on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle 1... - 44.1928
Tender Tea Wafers
As the name suggests, Tender Tea Wafers are a great tea time snack. Simply flavored with the lemon, the cheese goes well with it. Try out this simple recipe and enjoy your evening tea more than before! - 44.3036