- » Brown Buttermilk Raisin Cake
Brown Buttermilk Raisin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown buttermilk raisin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown buttermilk raisin cake recipes.
Buttermilk Raisin Scones
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use 10-inch pie plate or round cake pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
4) Cut in margarine into the mixture with the... - 44.4634
Boil and stir buttermilk and oats for 2 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl.
In large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, honey and egg.
Mix in cooled oat mixture.
Add... - 41.2379
Poppy Seed Rolls And Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1)In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and add honey.
2)Once the yeast begins to bubble add in the wheat germ, tamari, buttermilk and 2 cups of flour.
3)Using a hand mixer at high speed, blend the yeast mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Now add ¼ cup... - 47.7332
Buttermilk Spice Cake
Lightly grease a 9" cake pan.
Cut a 9" circle out of waxed paper and place in pan.
Sift flours and spices.
Combine oil, brown sugar, buttermilk and vanilla.
Stir in the flour mixture and raisins.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to soft... - 51.5315
Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie And Jam Cake
After a much needed holiday with the extended family, Ken managed to fish out some good recipes from his family which he is giving a try. Rosie's Buttermilk Coconut Pie and Jam cake are one of them which are priceless recipes. See the video on more of this! - 119.651
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Gradually add sugar, and then beaten eggs to combine with butter.
4) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Alternately add the dry ingredients and buttermilk or... - 46.6994
Oatmeal Raisin Cakes
Heat griddle to 375°F.
Grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine rolled oats and water; let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; stir just until all ingredients are moistened.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
Cook 1 to 1... - 31.8725
Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Oatmeal Raisin Muffins is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Oatmeal Raisin Muffins recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.8583
Soda Bread With Raisins
Awesome is the word to describe it, easy, delicious. This video prepares an Irish soda bread with caraway and raisins. Though, traditionally raisins and caraway is not used but it certainly adds an extra flavor to the bread. It is best eaten freshly baked and... - 128.665
In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda, mustard and salt; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat brown sugar and egg yolk until fluffy.
Add buttermilk, molasses and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until... - 36.6731
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 127.094
Raisin rocks are spiced raisin and nut cookies that are easily prepared and delicious. Made with a batter of cake flour with milk and eggs along with the flavors of cinnamon and cloves, the raisin rocks are baked to a beautiful brown and best served with a... - 49.6956
Boston Brown Bread
Soften cake of dried yeast in cider.
Sift all dry ingredients together.
Blend with molasses and yoghurt.
Add yeast mixture and raisins.
Turn into oiled 2-quart mold.
Let rise for 20 minutes.
Steam gently for 3 hours. - 34.7935
Boston Brown Bread
Combine dry ingredients.
Stir in molasses and sour milk and blend.
Add raisins, stirring to mix well.
Fill two 1 -pint greased molds 2/3 full; cover with two thicknesses of waxed paper and fasten with string.
Add 2 cups boiling water to cooker.
Place molds on... - 38.1592
Steamed Boston Brown Bread
Combine the dry ingredients.
Stir in the molasses and sour milk.
Fill a greased or oiled 2 qt covered brown bread or pudding mold 2/3 full, then cover closely.
Set the mold on a rack in a large kettle.
Pour in boiling water to half the depth of the... - 37.4977
Orange Fruit Cake
Cream Spry, sugar, and add egg yolks.
Sift dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
Grind orange rinds and raisins.
Beat egg whites - fold whites and fruit and nuts to other mixture.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
While cake is still warm pour icing mixture... - 39.7615
Superb Crumb Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve in flour with spices and sugar and cut in fat into the mixture. Keep aside 1 cup of the mixture.
3. Prepare a mixture of beaten egg and baking powder-dissolved sour milk, add to flour mixture and stir... - 44.6106
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Nutty Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream together.
3) Fold in egg yolks and thoroughly beat.
4) Separately combine dry ingredients and sift together.
5) Fold in nuts and raisins to dry ingredients.
6) In... - 50.2295
Crumb Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture for the topping.
2. Stir the baking powder, baking... - 35.6639
Perfect Holiday Pound Cake With Sugar Glaze Topping
If you are looking for an irresistible, fail proof cake recipe that is just right for any occasion, this is it. Betty whomps up a gorgeous looking delicious pound cake and further sizzles it with a sugar glaze topping. Stream the video recipe to get making... - 95.8494
Rich Fruit Cake
Mix and bake fruit cake like Old-Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake - 27.6824
Tasty Crumb Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch oblong pan.
Mix sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg together with fingers or on low speed of mixer.
Take out 1/2 cup of dry mixture and save for topping.
Add remaining ingredients... - 36.3661
New England Spice Cake
1. Work the butter, margarine or shortening into the bread dough with your fingertips; add the egg, sugar and milk, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Sprinkle the raisins with the 2 tablespoons of flour and stir into the dough.
3. Sift the soda,... - 36.1565
Old South Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 3 9-inch pans, grease and flour them lightly.
1) Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Add sugar and beat nicely.
2) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well upon each addition.
3) Take a mixing bowl and... - 46.6544
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.8291
Coffee Cake Supreme
Butter a large bowl.
In a small saucepan, heat milk and 1/3 cup honey until warm (about 110°F).
Pour about 1/4 cup of the warm milk into a small bowl, stir in yeast, and let stand until mixture bubbles up, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup butter to milk in... - 43.101
Fullarton May Cakes
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar gradually, beating well.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Stir in the molasses.
Sift together flour, salt, and spices.
Dissolve the soda in the buttermilk.
Use 2 tbsp of the sifted ingredients to dredge the... - 48.8671
Kentucky Jam Cake
Mix flour, soda, salt and spices.
Combine buttermilk and whiskey.
Gradually beat in sugars and continue beating until light and fluffy Add egg yolks and beat thoroughly.
Alternately add flour and buttermilk mixtures, beating after each... - 49.3444
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; add eggs, mixing well.
Combine buttermilk and soda, stirring until soda is dissolved.
Add to creamed mixture.
Add blackberry jam, pecans, raisins and coconut, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in flour.
Pour into three 9-inch,... - 43.6903
Mix dry ingredients, add oil and egg, and mix well.
Make into large round, and slash across top.
Bake at 400 about 20 minutes, or until firm in the middle and brown.
Best cold. - 30.2632
Nutty Pumpkin Muffins
Combine sugar, eggs, and butter in a large mixing bowl, beat until sugar dissolves.
Add pumpkin and buttermilk; beat until smooth.
Combine remaining ingredients, add to pumpkin mixture, stirring just to moisten dry ingredients.
Spoon into greased muffin pans,... - 36.3639
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
2. Cream butter; gradually add sugars, creaming until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
3. Beating only until... - 38.1532
Breakfast Oatmeal Muffins
Breakfast Oatmeal Muffins is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Breakfast Oatmeal Muffins recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one. - 40.3754
Bara Brith Bread
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, yeast, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
In saucepan heat buttermilk, brown sugar, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°) and butter is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat... - 44.0684
Petite Pancake Puffs
Petite Pancake Puffs has a beautiful taste. The eggs and vanilla extracts gives the Petite Pancake Puffs a two dimensional taste. - 44.5506
Old Fashioned Oatmeal Pancakes
In a bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; stir to blend well.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Just before cooking, add eggs, butter, and raisins (if desired); stir just to blend.
In another bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, cinnamon,... - 41.2042
Sugar Plum Pudding
In a small bowl, soak prunes in hot water. Drain when ready to use. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine eggs and sugar; beat well until light and well blended. Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Add to egg mixture alternately... - 24.94