- » Brown Butter Sauce
Brown Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown butter sauce recipes.
Asparagus With Browned Butter Sauce
Cut off woody base of each asparagus spear.
Remove scales, if sandy, and wash thoroughly.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain asparagus and arrange spears on heated serving dish.
Melt and lightly brown butter in small pan over low heat,... - 25.9601
Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Melt butter in 1-quart saucepan over high heat until half melted, shaking pan almost constantly.
Add garlic and cook until butter is melted and foam on surface is barely browned, 2 to 3 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
Stir in parsley and Tabasco sauce and... - 19.8615
Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Browned garlic butter sauce is a flavorful and rich tasting sauce. Cooked with butter and minced garlic, the sauce is herbed with parsley. The sauce looks slightly browned when finished and hence the name. - 23.5371
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Sprinkle pork chops with Pork and Veal Magic (use a total of about 2 tablespoons), patting it in with your hands.
Thoroughly combine the remaining Pork and Veal Magic with flour in a flat pan; reserve.
Heat about 1/4 inch oil in a very large skillet over... - 26.5781
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter Sauce
Pork chops with browned garlic butter sauce is a herbed and spicy pork recipe. Skillet cooked with thyme, sage and spices seasoning mix of garlic, onion powder and mustard, the pork chops are fried in oil and served with prepared garlic butter sauce. - 39.1878
Trout In Butter Sauce With Almonds
Select trout from 8 in. to 10 in. long; sprinkle inside and outside with salt, toss in flour.
Heat half the butter in heavy frying pan, put in fish, cook until well browned on both sides.
Transfer to hot serving dish; keep warm.
Add remaining butter to pan... - 26.4556
Fresh Brussels Sprouts In Almond Brown Butter Sauce
Wash Brussels sprouts; remove wilted leaves and soak in salted water for 20 minutes.
Rinse and place in a saucepan with 1 inch boiling salted water.
Bring to boiling point and boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Cover and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 32.3814
Wegmans Pumpkin Gnocchi With Brown Butter Sauce
1.In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until butter turns browns and milk solids separate.
2.In a small bowl, strain the brown butter through a fine sieve.
3. In a pot of boiling salted water, put gnocchi and simmer... - 102.565
Cherry Tomatoes In Brown Butter Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 10-inch skillet and stir over low heat until the butter turns a deep golden brown. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley, and the tarragon if used.
2. Add the tomatoes, raise the heat to moderate, and cook, swirling the skillet... - 25.9362
Brown Butter Sauce
Add Clarified Butter to butter in which supremes were sauteed.
Cook over moderately high heat until the butter has turned a very light golden brown, for 1-2 minutes.
Immediately remove from heat, stir in parsley and lemon juice and taste for seasoning.
Pour... - 17.8955
Cherry Tomatoes In Brown Butter Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in a medium size, heavy skillet until a deep golden brown; stir in the lemon juice, parsley and tarragon.
2. Add tomatoes and cook, swirling the skillet constantly, just until the skins begin to burst, about 3 minutes. - 23.0825
Fresh Perch In A Nut-brown Butter Sauce
If you've gone ice fishing and have caught some fresh lake fish and don’t know what to do with them, then watch this recipe. Chef John also gives lessons of ice fishing and shares a super-groovy filleting technique. There is no better and simpler way than... - 91.3198
Gnocchi With Sage Brown Butter Sauce
1. Cook the gnocchi according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired; drain.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter just begins to turn brown, 4-5... - 27.2146
Vegetable Butter Sauce
Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter begins to brown.
Stir butter, remove from heat, and stir in pepper.
Serve over cooked vegetables.
Yield: about 1/4 cup.
Herb Butter Sauce:
Add 1 tablespoon of one of the... - 28.0917
Vegetable Melange In Peanut Butter Sauce
1) In heavy skillet,saute the carrots, onion, celery, snap peas and bell pepper in oil for about 5 min; remove from the heat, cover the skillet and allow to stand.
2) In another pan, add the dried milk and peanut butter to the vegetable stock or... - 41.9961
Savory Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Heat fat and gently brown onions and sugar in it.
2) Make a thick sauce by stirring in peanut butter, water, garlic, curry powder, yeast and lemon over low heat.
3) Else make a pouring sauce by pouring in water from cooked vegetables.
4)... - 40.8917
Pine Nut Butter Sauce
Melt butter in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until limp but not brown (4 to 6 minutes).
Stir in pine nuts and cook until lightly - 22.416
Fish Fillets With Lemon Butter Sauce (or Plain)
1. Arrange fish fillets in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish.
2. Cover with wax paper. Microwave for 8 to 12 minutes on HIGH.
3. Drain liquid and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes to complete cooking.
4. During standing... - 28.6656
Black Butter Sauce
Brown the butter in a saucepan without burning it.
Add other ingredients.this sauce is suitable for broiled or fried fish. - 24.287
Rutabagas With Soy Butter Sauce
1) Wash the rutabagas and peel them.
2) Cut the rutabagas in half and apply little soft butter.
3) Take each rutabagas and wrap in foil.
4) Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 400 degrees.
5) Take a pan and melt the butter into it. Put... - 39.3132
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Anchovy Butter Sauce
1) Finely chop the anchovies with a knife.
2) in a saucepan melt the butterover low heat.
3) Stir in the anchovies and paprika with a wooden spoon,
4) Simmer for 5 minutes over very low heat but make sure the butter should not become... - 27.5383
Fillets In Almond Butter Sauce
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dip them in milk, then in seasoned flour (1/2 teaspoon mixed salt and pepper to 1/2 cup flour).
Heat 1/4 inch salad oil in a large skillet.
Sauted quickly on both sides until lightly browned; do not... - 37.7938
Butter Sauce For Grilled Fruits
1. Combine butter and brown sugar in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until butter is melted. Slowly stir in cream.
3. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until mixture just starts to bubble. Stir in brandy. - 29.3729
Mustard Butter Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter over a low heat until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the prepared mustard and lemon juice; blend thoroughly.
3) Use the Mustard Butter Sauce as required. - 30.3502
Hearts Of Palm With Butter Sauce
Place hearts of palm and liquid in saucepan.
If hearts are very thick, split lengthwise.
Add 1 tablespoon butter.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in a small saucepan; continue to heat until butter is lightly browned.
Add lemon juice... - 32.1563
Apple Cake With Hot Butter Sauce
In a large bowl, combine flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar well; beat in eggs.
Add butter-and-sugar mixture to flour-and-apple mixture, stirring until flour is just moistened; do not overmix.
Pour... - 40.4359
Lemon Butter Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan, and add lemon juice, butter, paprika, salt and pepper. Don-€™t brown the butter.
2. Stir in parsley and chives during the time of serving.
3. Use this sauce as a basting sauce and for using it as a plain basting... - 31.3706
Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Wash and cut the meat into small bite-size pieces.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the meat.
3) Stir in the onion, salt, pepper, and other spices as desired.
4) In a bowl , mix together tomato sauce with... - 37.8055
Easy Chicken And Rice With Wine, Rosemary And Butter Sauce
This chicken and rice dish is so easy to make it's crazy. And it will taste like you've been slaving over the stove. You can serve this over white or brown rice. The part I like best is the wine, rosemary, onion, and butter sauce served over the rice. Isn't... - 124.064
Pan Fried Whitings With Lemon Butter Sauce
1. Wash the whitings and dry them with paper toweling. Sprinkle them inside with the rosemary, and outside with the salt and pepper. Place the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper, and coat the fish with the flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Heat the... - 31.5961
Garlic Butter Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic oil.
2) Add the garlic seasoning, onion and basil leaves. Stir well and cook the ingredients over medium high heat.
3) Once the ingredients are cooked, but not brown, add the half and half.... - 86.9393
Trout In Butter Sauce
Sprinkle fish inside and out with salt.
Roll in flour; shake off excess.
Heat 1/4 cup of the butter in a frying pan (use one that is large enough so that trout lie flat) and brown fish on both sides, taking care not to burn.
Transfer cooked fish to a warm... - 39.6301
Grilled Steak With Garden Butter Sauce
Place 4 pounds beef steak, such as sirloin, porterhouse, T-bone, or rib, cut 1 1/2 inches thick, on a lightly greased grill about 3 inches from coals.
Grill about 6 minutes, or until first side is browned.
Turn with tongs and season with salt and black... - 20.9947
Scallops And Asparagus With Creamy Herbed Butter Sauce
Looking for a simple way to prepare scallops deliciously, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Mike Monahan as he cooks asparagus and scallops in olive oil with some simple seasonings and then serves them with a topping of herbed butter sauce. Scallops... - 110.962
Herrings In Butter Sauce
Mix together the flour with salt and pepper on a plate.
Dip the herrings in this seasoned flour to coat on both sides.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the herrings, in batches, and fry for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cooked.
Test... - 32.3931
Skate In Butter Sauce
1. Place the skate in one layer in a large, deep pan. Completely cover with water and add the onion, parsley stalks, salt and peppercorns. Bring gently to the boil with the pan uncovered. Allow to simmer 15-20 minutes, or until the skate is done.
2. Lift the... - 34.4283
Mixed Vegetables In A Butter Sauce
Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, chilli powder, cardamoms, garlic pulp, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, bay leaves and cinnamon bark and... - 43.8158
Scampi In Butter Sauce
1.In a small saucepan, melt the butter by placing pan over medium heat.
2.Add in the garlic and let butter brown.
3.In a separate bowl, combine together flour, parsley, clam juice and blend until smooth.
4.Transfer flour mixture into garlic butter and... - 45.2295
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 135.161
Boiled Whole Lobster With Burned Butter Sauce
Fill 8-quart stockpot with enough water to cover lobsters.
Cover stockpot; bring water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, to make Burned Butter Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir butter until it turns dark chocolate... - 38.1558
Angel Cake With Almond Butter Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cut cake into 16 slices with serrated knife. Arrange cake slices accordion-fashion on ovenproof serving plate. Cover with foil; bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, place 12-inch nonstick skillet over... - 34.5354
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, mix well.
Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rum. - 23.659
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 97.941
Chard Croquettes With Egg Yolk And Butter Sauce
1) In a saucepan, saute the chard, scallion, marjoram, salt, almonds, pepper and cinnamon in the butter.
2) Stir in the milk and cook over a low heat, until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Stir in about 1 tablespoon flour, half the beaten eggs... - 45.95
Cranberry Streusel Cake With Orange Butter Sauce
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/4 cup butter until crumbly.
Stir in nuts.
In large bowl, combine... - 45.8364
Chicken Schnitzel With Anchovy Butter Sauce
1. Spread bread crumbs onto a plate. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. In another shallow dish, beat egg with 1 tablespoon water. Lightly coat chicken with seasoned flour, then dip in egg, and finally dip into bread crumbs, patting to adhere... - 29.9996
Pork Cutlet With Apple Rice And Orange Butter Sauce
Pound the cutlets very thin with a meat mallet.
Place 4 tbsp (60 ml) of rice on each, fold in the ends and roll together.
Blend the egg with the milk.
Dust the cutlets with flour.
Dip into the egg, dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet,... - 41.0984
Ravioli With Butter Sauce
1) Cook ravioli according to package directions.
2) Drain ravioli and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a small skillet milt butter.
4) Stir in garlic and pine nuts.
5) Over low heat, cook the pine nuts until lightly browned.
6) Watch the... - 40.1749
Salmon French Style With Ratatouille And White Wine Butter Sauce
1. In a bit pot, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize all the vegetables.
2. Add chicken stock and cook down. Finish with chiffonade basil and adjust salt and pepper.
3. For the salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides.
4.... - 112.43
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 102.04
Seared Scallops In Orange Butter Sauce
Kick off those winter blues and warm it up with the orange scallops and rosemary rice. Nikki the foodie is in the kitchen showing you how to get it done with scallops seared to perfection and served with some orange butter sauce! A worthwhile video to watch... - 101.472
Brown Butter Sauce Recipes By Category