- » Brown Bottom Meatloaf
Brown Bottom Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown bottom meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown bottom meatloaf recipes.
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 30.4974
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Drain and press excess moisture out of spinach.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together hamburger, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
4. In an 8” x 4” loaf pan, line sides and bottom with 2/3 of meat mixture, set... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife, cut ends of bread loaf.
3. Crosswise cut loaf into 8 pieces.
4. Make 3 slashes in each piece; almost to the bottom.
5. In a bowl, mix butter and garlic powder.
6. Cut cheese and meat into... - 43.9329
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry
Sift the flour and salt together into a large bowl.
With two knives cut in the butter until the mixture is like coarse meal.
In a separate bowl mix the egg and sour cream.
Add this to the flour mixture until the dough forms a soft, pliable ball.
Wrap the... - 43.8684
Manicotti Alla Bolognese
1. Cook the manicotti noodles in a kettle, as label directs. Drain; cool in a large bowl of cold water.
2. Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in large skillet; brown for 5 minutes on each side; break into small pieces, then remove with a slotted spoon... - 41.583
You May Also Like!
Upside Down Ham Loaf
Preheat oven at 350 degree F.
Melt butter in bottom of loaf pan, brushing the sides.
Pour corn syrup, brown sugar, cloves and mustard into the pan; mix with butter.
Arrange 3 slices of pineapple on pan bottom.
Cut the remaining 2 slices in half and arrange... - 42.405
Spicy Ham Loaf
Drain peach halves reserving 1/2 cup syrup; arrange cut side up in bottom of 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Combine reserved syrup with next 7 ingredients; mix well: press over peaches.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/4 to 11/2 hours.
Drain off excess juices; invert on serving... - 31.7304
Upside-down Ham Loaf
This is an amazing Upside-Down Ham Loaf recipe. This delicious meat loaf is sure to win you some fans. Try this Upside-Down Ham Loaf if you were looking for a tasty and unique meat loaf apt for a party. - 40.8796
Pineapple-glazed Ham Loaf
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mustard, and pepper.
Add ham and pork; mix well.
Arrange 3 pineapple slices in bottom of a metal 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Cut remaining slice into 4... - 42.5965
Combine eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, and pepper.
Add meats; mix well.
In 7 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch loaf pan arrange 2 slices pineapple and 2 cherry halves in bottom.
Firmly press half the meat mixture into pan.
Loosen sides with spatula.
Unmold into... - 43.7278
1. In a large pan, mix the all-purpose flour, brown sugar, cloves and the raisins together.
2. Spread out the mixture on to the bottom of 2 greased baking that measure about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
4. Mix the... - 47.5515
Cheese Frankfurter Loaf
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Add chili sauce and seasonings.
Simmer about 10 minutes or till sauce is thick.
Here's the idea for cutting the bread: Slices will be 3/4 inch wide and cut crosswise of the loaf.
Cut first slice, going almost to... - 41.5948
Taco Meat Loaf
I made this Taco Meat Loaf last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of beef, and cheese gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 41.2455
Upside Down Ham Loaf
Generously grease bottom and sides of a heavy 10 inch skillet; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly.
Add milk, mustard and cloves.
Add ham, pork and cracker crumbs; mix thoroughly; set aside.
Melt brown sugar in prepared skillet.
Arrange... - 42.8951
Glazed Ham And Pork Loaf
1. ln a food processor or blender, process ham and apricots until finely chopped. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, add pork mince, parsley, breadcrumbs and milk (a), mix well. Press mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin (b). Bake in a moderate oven for 15... - 37.4252