- » Brown Bacon
Brown Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown bacon recipes.
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon
Meats like bacon can be healthy too when prepared keeping in mind the right calorie count. Here is a recipe showing how to make Gluten Free Brown Sugar Bacon recipe using thick cut slices of gluten-free bacon and a few low calorie seasonings. Health simply... - 109.425
Bacon Glazed With Brown Sugar And Pepper
Betty’s brown sugar-pepper glazed bacon is anything but ordinary. With this quick, easy and delicious supper fare, there is no need to order a takeaway. Ready in less than an hour, this meaty treat is just perfect for a rushy weeknight. Stream this video... - 98.9926
Cheese & Bacon Pinwheels
In small bowl stir together all ingredients except bread.
Flatten each bread slice with rolling pin.
Spread each bread slice with 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
Roll up jelly roll fashion beginning with short side.
With serrated knife slice each roll into... - 28.7427
Potato Soup With Browned Bread Cubes And Bacon
Cook the diced potatoes and onion in salted water until tender using only enough water to prevent vegetables from boiling dry.
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry until crisp.
Remove bacon from fat and brown bread cubes in bacon fat.
Add bacon and browned bread... - 28.4592
Bacon Fried Brown Rice
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and brown rice to boiling. Reduce heat to low; stir rice. Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed. Fluff brown rice with fork to separate grains.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 27.3624
Canadian Peameal Bacon Sandwich
Robin is in Toronto and she is exploring a local dish there. So, in this video, she is showing is how to make their famous fried peameal bacon sandwich with aged cheddar and spicy mustard. Yummy! Mustard lovers will go nuts about this! Enjoy! - 88.8192
Canadian Bacon-brown Sugar Treat
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Place bacon on baking sheet.
3. Combine 11/2 cup sugar, mustard and 1/2 cup pineapple juice and spread over bacon. Bake for 1 hour, basting at 15 minute intervals.
4. Simmer pineapple slices in... - 36.2255
Braised Romaine With Bacon
Cut romaine in quarters lengthwise.
Rinse gently between leaves; drain.
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring often until crisp, 4 to 6 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out bacon and set aside.
Add onion to pan and stir... - 34.4502
Maple Flavored Bacon Pancakes
Chef Jenny has got the perfect breakfast dish for you. Check out the video of the delicious Maple Flavored Bacon Pancakes. A unique breakfast dish. Best served with honey syrup, if desired. Everyone should definitely check out this amazing recipe. - 81.9905
Almond Bacon Brown Rice
Cook the rice in boiling water according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp, lift from pan, drain well, crumble and set aside.
Reserve the bacon drippings.
Heat 2 tbs of the reserved drippings in the frying... - 36.6669
Potato Soup With Bacon And Browned Bread Cubes
Cook potatoes and onion in water until tender.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon pieces and brown bread cubes in fat until golden.
Add cream to soup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put some bread cubes and bits of crisp bacon into each soup bowl... - 35.4358
Liver And Bacon Rolls
Cut the liver into thumb sized pieces.
Flatten out the rashers of bacon and cut into halves.
Roll half a rasher of bacon round the liver with a sage leaf in between.
Secure with a cocktail stick or thread on to skewers.
Heat some butter in the chafing dis - 22.6326
Bacon Brown Sugar Buttermilk Waffles
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Follow manufacturer’s direction and preheat the waffle iron.
3. Place a wire rack on baking sheet, and lay bacon slices in single layer on it.
4. Place the baking sheet in oven, and bake for about... - 0
1. Cooking at one time only as many slices as will lie flat in skillet, place bacon in a large cold skillet.
2. Cook slowly, over low heat, turning bacon frequently. Pour off fat as it collects. When bacon is evenly crisped and browned, remove from skillet... - 18.2792
Onions Filled With Hashed Brown Potatoes And Bacon
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each onion, leaving the root end intact, and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out the centers, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the centers and leaving 1/4-inch shells.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the onion shells gently... - 35.8052
Sweetbreads And Bacon
1. Cut the bacon in half crosswise. Fry it in a hot pan, drain on thick paper towels and keep it hot.
2. Cut the sweetbreads in 1-inch or slightly larger squares. Dip them in egg beaten with the milk, then in dry bread crumbs.
3. Brown the sweetbreads in the... - 24.206
Grilled Banana Split With Bacon
Cut lengthwise into halves.
Brush completely with butter or margarine and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place halves, cut sides down, on grill rack or into pan containing rack.
Grill about 4-inches from heat for about 3 minutes.
Turn... - 37.0052
Beef And Bacon Casserole
Toss the beef in flour to coat. Preheat a browning dish to maximum, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Add the butter, beef, bacon, onions and carrots. Cover and cook on high for 8 minutes, stirring once.
Add the stock (broth) and herbs. Cook on... - 26.2118
Pork And Bacon Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, mix the chopped garlic with the paprika, salt, caraway seeds, dry mustard, black pepper and vegetable oil. Add the pork and toss well to coat. Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
2. Light a charcoal grill.... - 27.1174
1. Melt butter in a pan. Fry bacon until brown and drain.
2. Fry onion and carrot in some butter or margarine gently oyer low heat until colour turns golden brown.
3. Sprinkle flour, stir well and cook until brown. Do not allow to burn.
4. Add stock with... - 40.5336
1.In a pan heat the drippings.
2.Once hot, fry onion and bacon in it until golden.
3.Add flour and cook for sometime by stirring until brown.
4.Turn off the flane and stir in stock, puree, chopped herbs, salt and pepper.
5.Let the mixture boil and once... - 44.7063
Bacon N Egg Lunch In A Skillet
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Transfer to paper towels to drain.
Pour off all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs with... - 28.5263
Bacon Egg And Corn Pancakes
Dice bacon and cook until crisp.
Reserve bacon fat.
Mix bacon with remaining ingredients.
Spoon onto hot griddle greased with bacon fat and brown on both sides.
Serve with butter and syrup. - 34.767
Frittata Of Courgettes And Bacon
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small pan, saute the courgettes, bacon and onion in oil for 2-3 min.
3) Place the mixture in a small ovenproof gratin dish, stir to grease the dish; season with salt, pepper and... - 42.2091
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 96.3552
Cook onions, carrots, celery, and ham or bacon in hot butter or oil over low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir flour into mixture.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes, until the flour is nut brown.
Add bouillon all at once.
Stir until... - 42.0073
1.In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, cook vegetables with the oil .
2. Add in bacon and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in flour and cook slowly for 8 to 10 minutes, until flour browns.
4. Remove from heat, pour in beef stock.
5. With a wire whisk mix... - 44.2474
Rich Brown Sauce
1. In a pan, melt the lard. Cook bacon for 2 minutes.
2. Put in the vegetables and sautÃ© for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add in the flour and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
4. Take away from the heat and gradually stir in the stock and the remaining... - 43.8442
Hi Hat Bacon Burger
Put minced bacon and sausage meat into a bowl, add seasoning, herbs and garlic and moisten with egg yolk.
Divide mixture on a board dredged with seasoned flour into 6-8 portions.
Mould into neat rounds and flatten with hands to the width of a bacon... - 39.5254
Broiled Shad Roe With Bacon
1 Prick the membrane of shad roe with a needle.
2 In a saucepan, place the fish.
3 Add water to the pan, just enough to cover the fish.
4 Add the seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes.
5 Drain the the fish and cut into 6 pieces.
6... - 39.1978
Bacon-flavored Potato Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix soup and flour.
2. Beat in eggs and add drippings, corn and bacon.
3. Heat and grease the griddle lighly.
4. Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the griddle.
5. Cook the pancake on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
6.... - 38.377
Cauliflower And Bacon Savory
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Neatly trim the cauliflower and break it into sprigs of even sizes. Rinse well and in boiling saled water, cook for about 10 minutes, till the sprigs have tendered.
3) Drain the cooked... - 44.3428
Home Fries With Bacon
1. Boil potatoes until medium-tender but not falling apart. Chill 1 hour or overnight. Slice into 1/2-inch slices.
2. In a large heavy skillet or on a griddle, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from pan, leaving the grease in the pan. Add the onions to the... - 25.8143
Franks And Hash Browns
1) In bacon drippings, sauté the onion and franks.
2) Add the potatoes and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or till the potatoes have turned golden brown, frequently stirring.
3) Add carrots and continue cooking till the preparation has heated... - 32.843
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 42.1108
Hot Brown Sandwiches
1) Cut bacon slices in half crosswise and set aside.
2) Use a microwave roasting rack set in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the bacon halves.
3) Use paper towel to cover bacon halves.
4) Set the microwave at HIGH for 5-7... - 45.0518
French Toast Or Pain Perdu
1. In a bowl combine sugar, milk, salt, flavoring and eggs.
2. Soak bread in mixture and cook in hot shortening and butter such that well browned on both sides.
3. Sprinkling over with confectioners' sugar serve hot, with syrup or honey. - 34.674
Brown Bacon Recipes By Category