- » Brown Ale
Brown Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brown ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brown ale recipes.
Whole Wheat And Ale Loaves
Dissolve the dried yeast in 6 x 15 ml spoons (6 tablespoons) of the brown ale and leave in a warm place until frothy. Put the remaining ale and the butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Cool until lukewarm.
Mix the flours and salt together in a large... - 26.2906
Toasted Cheese With Ale
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add mustard powder, brown ale, cheese and seasonings
2) Using a wooden spoon stir continuously till the mixture is smooth and the cheese has melted
3) Remove from the flame
4) Toast bread on both sides till... - 43.0762
Creamy Kidneys In Ale
1) In a large pan, saute the kidneys in half the butter over a low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Remove the kidneys with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
3) In the same pan, add rest of the butter, saute the onion, bacon and mushrooms for... - 43.9987
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 46.6495
Cottage Pie With Ale
1. Put the oil into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until hot. Stir in the onions, sugar and garlic and cover the bowl with cling film, pulling hack one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until the... - 35.5198
Sausages In Ale
Melt butter or fat in frying pan.
Prick sausages in several places with fork, and brown rapidly all over in the.
Pour off fat, add ale, bring to boil, cover and simmer (do not let boil) for 30 minutes. - 24.0629
Chicken In Cherry Ale
1) In a saucepan, heat butter till frothy.
2) Mix in nuts and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add chicken and brown on all sides.
4) Add in ale, place lid and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add in cherries and thyme to the chicken, Take off lid and cook... - 38.9622
Irish Stew With Ale
1. In a bowl, place the lamb cubes and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over them. Toss to coat.
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, melt the butter.
3. Add the dredged lamb cubes and chopped onion and sauté, stirring... - 42.3671
Ale Braised Sausages With Green Beans And Mashed Potatoes
Learn a delicious method of cooking sausages with this fantastic video that shares an outstanding recipe. The chef here prepares fabulous ale braised sausages and serves with falvorful creamy mashed potatoes and healthy green beans. Watch this video to make... - 98.3261
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 130.635
Thin Pork Chops Orient Ale
1. Prepare marinade: In 13" by 9" baking dish, mix first 5 ingredients. Add pork chops and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chops once.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, with tongs, remove chops from marinade and... - 22.9739
Cheddar And Ale Souffle
In a saucepan, combine milk and onion; heat to scalding.
Add ale, salt, dry mustard, Tabasco, grated cheese, and 2 cups of the bread cubes.
In a bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-coloured; stir into saucepan.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until... - 38.2797
Pickled Onion Steak And Ale Pudding
Trim the beef of any really thick fat or tough bits of gristle - although you want to retain a certain degree of fat in order to keep the meat moist and add plenty of flavour.
Visit your local butcher for good beef and avoid lean braising steak, the latter... - 47.868
Spiced Sausages In Ale
1) In a muslin cloth, make a bundle of bay leaves, peppercorn, whole cloves.
2) In a skillet, put the sausages and saute until lightly browned on all sides but not cooked.
3) Drain the fat from the pan.
4) Add the ale and the bundle of... - 42.1144
Chicken In Ale
1) Remove the bacon rind and chop into strips.
2) Remove the peel from onions and garlic, if using. Cut the onions into quarters and crush the garlic. Place aside.
3) Preheat oven to (190°C, 375°F/Gas 5).
4) In a saucepan, place the... - 44.7998
Chicken Roy Ale And Gravy
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Coat the chicken with flour. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken in a single layer in butter.
3) Broil the chicken till it is brown and pour off the fat which is... - 44.9861
Chestnut Stilton And Ale Pie
1. To make the pastry, put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the chopped thyme and enough water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute until... - 43.7435
Ginger Ale Baked Apples
Core apples without cutting through the bottom.
Stand apples in baking dish just large enough to hold them.
Place 1 tablespoon raisins and 1 teaspoon brown sugar in center of each apple.
Pour in the gingerale.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, basting... - 27.1617
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 43.8909
Beef Ale & Borlotti Bean Casserole
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the meat, in batches, and fry over a medium heat until browned on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan (with a slotted spoon so that most of the oil is left behind).
Add the... - 40.1687
Beef, Oyster And Ale Pie
1. Put the steak in a bowl and add the flour and plenty of salt and pepper, stir well to evenly coat the meat.
2. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole and fry the onion, garlic, carrot, celery and thyme for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened.... - 38.354
Brown Ale Recipes By Category