- » Broth Cube
Broth Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broth cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broth cube recipes.
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Pound steaks to 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste; brush with French dressing.
Marinate in shallow dish for 1 hour at room temperature.
Combine vegetables, 50 mL (1/4 cup) water and 1 mL (1/4 teaspoon) salt in saucepan.
Simmer... - 37.6381
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.2448
Jellied Appetizer Cubes
1. Soften gelatin in water in a small saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, over low heat just until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat. Pour half the gelatin into each of two 9x9x2-inch pans.
2. Stir madrilene and lime juice into one pan, and the chicken... - 28.5793
Veal Fricassee Using Beef Cubes
1. Trim any fat from veal; cut veal into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine bay leaves, celery salt, rosemary, pepper, beef broth or bouillon cube, and water in a kettle or Dutch oven; add veal cubes. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour.
3. While veal cooks, peei... - 31.3827
Frozen Bouillon Cubes
1. Place chicken parts and 1 1/2 quarts water in 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling; skim off foam. Add celery, onion, lemon, garlic and salt to water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, about 2 hours.
2. Strain broth through fine sieve,... - 30.1314
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Stuffed Cube Steaks is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Cube Steaks, you will always crave for some more. - 48.5502
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness.
Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper; brush with salad dressing.
Place in shallow dish; marinate for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature.
In saucepan combine carrot, onion, green pepper, celery, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4... - 40.1023
Cube Steaks With Black Pepper And Cream
1. Dry the steaks with paper toweling. Press the crushed peppercorns evenly onto both sides of the steaks. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the steaks and cook for 1 minute on each side for medium; cook... - 27.3003
Sweet And Pungent Pork Cubes
1. Place the pork, water, salt, soy sauce and garlic in a two-quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the meat is tender, about fifty minutes. Discard the garlic. Drain the broth and reserve.
2. In a saucepan, blend... - 32.5506
Tender Brown Beef Cubes
1) In 2 heavy skillets, sear the beef in the shortening until browned on all sides.
2) In large heavy kettle, place the beef, salt, pepper and 1 inch of water.
3) Cover and simmer for 1 to 2 hours, until the beef is just tender.
4) Cool and pack the... - 31.7708
Braised Beef Cubes
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
Remove vegetables from pan; drain.
Brown meat with garlic in same pan.
Sprinkle remaining Seasonings on meat.
Mix beef broth and flour; pour on... - 39.4551
Chicken Broth With Capelvenere
1. In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to the boiling point. Add the carrot, celery, and onion and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add the pasta all at once and stir immediately into the broth so all strands are separated. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.... - 29.6756
Chicken Soup With Green Curry Paste Part 1 – Making Chicken Broth
On a cozy winter day their could be nothing better then a hot bowl of chicken soup and if you agree then this amazing chicken soup recipe loaded with flavors is a must watch for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she displays... - 87.225
Pot Au Feu With Bonus Broth
1 Trim all fat from roast; place roast in a kettle. Add water, onion, garlic, beef broth or bouillon cubes, and salt. Tie parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme in a small cheesecloth bag; add to kettle.
2 Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 2 hours. Add... - 35.9691
Mix Vegetable Broth
This mix vegetable broth is one of its kind due to its rustic finish and wholesome flavors. Its creamy texture, green color and chunks of vegetables give it an extra kick. Watch the video recipe for details and make it a part of your family meal. - 104.167
Chicken Broth With Parsley
Wash and joint the fowl, break the carcase bones, scald and skin the feet and wash the giblets.
Put the pieces of fowl and the giblets into a pan and cover them with cold water.
Add 1/2 teasp salt to each quart of water and bring the whole very slowly to... - 41.4296
Broth is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 37.7983
Fried Rice With Chicken Broth
Fried Rice has a fabulous taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Fried Rice a sizzling taste. Fried Rice is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 31.2344
Chicken Broth And rice Pilaf
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add rice, onion and 1/4 cup butter into it. Microwave it for 4 minutes at high by until the rice browns lightly, by stirring it once.
2. Blend the salt, raisins, broth to the rice mixture and stir the mixture well.... - 37.8509
Betty's Beef Broth Gravy
If you relish the gravies with bread or rice, here is an interesting beef broth gravy recipe for you. Easy to make, simple and delicious, this gravy is certainly not to be missed. - 102.454
Chicken In Fondue Broth
1. Cut chicken in 3/4-inch cubes.
2. Simmer bouillon, bay leaf, cloves, basil, and wine in a saucepan 15 minutes.
3. Pour half of mixture into fondue pot. Keep remainder hot.
4. Spear chicken cube and mushroom on fork and cook in bouillon 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 32.2445
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 49.0851
Homemade Egg Noodles In Chicken Broth
Put flour, salt and eggs in a bowl.
Using your hand, mix together, adding 1 tbs.of water at a time and mixing until dough forms a ball.
Place dough on a wellfloured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Cover and let... - 42.4107
1) In a non-stick pan, lightly toast the pearl barley by mixing it thoroughly it over a moderate heat (Use a little oil if you do not have a non-stick surface.)
2) After the barley grains attain an even brown colour, remove them from the pan or it... - 36.3424
Fresh Pea And Chicken Broth
1) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and place the chicken in it.
2) To the chicken, add 2 cups of water, onion or leeks and carrots.
3) Cover the vessel with lid and cook on high in the microwave for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove the vessel from... - 42.4262
Chicken Barley Broth
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add chicken, diced vegetables and herbs; simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken pieces and remove from saucepan;... - 45.7736
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
Add onion, carrot and celery to pan; toss vegetables to coat with oil.
Add bones and meat cubes.
Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon oil over bones.
Bake until all pieces are... - 40.6939
Cover vegetables with water and simmer until they are soft.
Strain; season with sea salt or tamari.
This is merelv an outline.
Use any vegetable, including the skins of potatoes. - 31.0928
Chicken Broth With Veggies
1. In a large saucepan add the chicken, the giblets, except for the liver and heart and the chopped vegetables.
2. Add the prepared chicken stock to cover and simmer gently on low heat without letting the chicken to overcook and continue to simmer... - 34.542
Pressure Cooker Chicken Broth
Place chicken on a rack in a 4-quart or larger pressure cooker.
Be sure cooker is no more than 2/3 full.
Add remaining ingredients.
Check vent in cooker lid.
Clear vent, if necessary.
Place lid on cooker.
Bring cooker up to 15-pounds pressure, following... - 39.1
Lamb Scotch Broth
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet.
Add lamb cubes and bones; saute until brown.
Place lamb cubes and bones in a 6-quart pot.
Bring to a boil.
Skim foam from surface until surface is clear.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Remove lamb... - 42.3695
Basic Meat Broth
In a large saucepan lightly brown the meat and bones in the ghee, drain.
Pour in the water, add the salt and bring to the boil.
Skim fat off the top.
Cover saucepan, turn down heat and simmer, adding more water if necessary.
Cook until meat is tender enough... - 25.4614
Healthy Scotch Broth
1) In the cooker, place together meat, barley, carrots, onion, leeks, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Heat the open cooker and bring to boil and skim.
4) Put the lid on the cooker, heat... - 45.5806
Seasoned Tofu In Broth
1.Take a medium non-aluminium bowl and mix together 1/4 cup of dissolves broth mix with soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon grated and pared ginger root, garlic and blend well.
2. Add in the tofu and let marinate for about 20 minutes.
3.Take a 1 quart saucepan,... - 41.4889
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 3/4-inch cubes.
Heat lamb, water, barley, salt and pepper to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add vegetables to lamb mixture.
Cover and simmer until lamb and vegetables are tender, about 30... - 39.0539
Mutton Scotch Broth
Place lamb or mutton in deep kettle and cover with water.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to very low.
Skim off scum whenever necessary.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add barley and vegetables except parsley.
Continue simmering, covered, for another... - 37.5942
Chinese Chicken Broth
With a cleaver cut the chicken through the bone into 2-inch [5cm] pieces.
Cook in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain and rinse.
Combine the chicken with the remaining ingredients in a large pot and bring to the boil.
Simmer, uncovered, over low... - 33.736
Simple Garlic Broth
In a covered pot, bring the stock or water to a boil.
In a soup pot on low heat, gendy saute the garlic in the olive oil until golden, taking care not to let it brown.
Add the boiling stock, or the boiling water and the bouillon cubes.
Stir in the... - 35.2884
1) Take a 3-quart saucepan and add lamb, water, salt, bay leaf, cloves, parsley, and 1/4 CUP of the chopped onion together.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil and then reduce heat.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for about 2 hours until the meat is tender.... - 42.5404
Asparagus Raft With Salmon Roe On Avocado Broth
You will need to make the asparagus equal-sized.
Taking around 4 at a time and starting at the tips, cut off around 7.5 cm.
Using one of the 7.5 cm tips as a measure, take the same amount off the remaining stalks.
Discard the uneven leftovers.
Add the... - 38.4509
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 35.0755
Carrots And Leeks Scotch Broth
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, bring the water, lamb, leeks, carrots, yellow turnip, celery, split peas, barley, salt, and pepper to a boil over moderately high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours or until the lamb and split... - 31.669
Francesca Morris's For Scotch Broth
1) Cut the meat into cubes of 2-inches each and put it in a slow cooker along with the bone.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the butter, flour and parsley.
3) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Before it is time to... - 45.4981
Galician Broth is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Galician Broth, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 38.9482
Beef Broth With Noodles
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
2. Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender;... - 33.1437
Ratatouille Using Chicken Broth And Seasoning Mix
In large shallow pan, arrange peppers and eggplant in groups, add water, garlic, onion flakes and broth mix and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with basil, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cook until zucchini is done.
Turn... - 35.6039
Vegetable Soup Using Chicken Broth
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 7 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 7) for 12 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover.... - 32.1963
1. Cut the lamb meat from the bones, discard the fat and cut the lean meat into small cubes.
2. Put the meat and bones in a deep kettle.
3. Cover with the water and salt to taste.
4. Heat slowly to the boiling point, and skim off the scum.
5. Reduce the heat,... - 44.3007
Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing
Cook onion in butter or margarine till tender; add poultry seasoning or sage, salt, and pepper.
Combine with bread cubes.
Drizzle with broth; toss to mix well.
Use to stuff a 10-pound turkey (or two 4- to 5-pound roasting chickens) or bake, covered, in a... - 26.4873
Coarsely chop cranberries and mix with the sugar.
Toss butter with bread cubes in a large bowl; add cranberry mixture and remaining ingredients.
Mix lightly. - 30.8706
Baked Cornbread Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook over medium heat until tender.
Stir in herbs, seasoning and spices.
Lightly spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place the... - 41.2658
Place all ingredients in a shaker; cover and shake well. - 18.7335
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Here is the typical Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup you were searching for. This Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup packs in everything needed for a retro treat. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and juicy Old-Fashioned Vegetable Soup. - 36.8924
1. Pick over and wash the chickpeas and put in a bowl. Pour in enough water to cover the peas. Let stand overnight.
2. Next day, drain the peas and put them in a kettle with 5 cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until tender.
3.... - 26.0656
Frisky Sour has a great taste. Frisky Sour gets its taste from soup mixed with beef broth and ice cubes, flavored with lemon juice. - 22.5742
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until it is golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice... - 25.3368
1. Take a shaker and add condensed beef broth, water, lemon juice and ice cubes into it. Cover the shaker and shake well.
2. Serve after garnishing with lemon twists. - 27.8082
Combine chicken broth, water, and clam juice.
Heat piping hot.
Meanwhile, peel and cube the avocados; spoon into each bouillon cup.
Sprinkle with salt.
Just before removing broth from heat, add Sherry.
Pour over avocado cubes in cups.
Top each with whipped... - 36.7038
Brown veal cubes, a few at a time, in vegeta-ble oil in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Stir onion and garlic into drippings in pan; saute until soft.
Stir in beef broth or bouillon cube, paprika, celery salt, pepper, rosemary,... - 39.4559
Trim all fat from veal.
Combine veal, onion, lettuce, salt, pepper and rosemary in a kettle or Dutch oven.
Dissolve instant chicken broth or bouillon cube in hot water in a 1-cup measure; pour over veal; cover.
Simmer for 2 hours, or until veal is... - 40.279
Sizzling Rice Soup
Sizzling Rice Soup is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare appetizer recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other soup recipe for your coming parties! - 47.7325
Onion Soup In Microwave
1. Place butter in a 3-quart non-metallic casserole and melt in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2 Add onions and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Add salt, pepper, instant beef broth, water... - 39.6114
Green Pea Cream
Combine peas, salt and 1 cup of the water in a small saucepan; cook 5 minutes, or until peas are tender.
Stir in broth or bouillon until dissolved.
Pour into an electric blender; cover, blend until smooth.
Stir in remaining 1 cup water, cream, mint, onion and... - 27.484
Chicken Puff Casserole
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in the 1/4 cup flour, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Add the 1 1/2 cups milk and chicken broth all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in chicken or turkey, peas, and pimiento; heat... - 42.9787
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 101.269
Easy Onion Soup
Place butter and onions in a 4 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add soup mixes and seasonings.
Heat, covered, on full power for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into... - 39.6095
Homemade Corn And Chicken Soup
In kettle mix chicken, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours.
For fresh corn, with sharp knife make cuts through center of corn kernels in each row of ears.
Cut corn off cobs; scrape cobs.
Remove chicken from... - 45.7263
Baked Honeyed Turnip
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put the turnip in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Mix the broth with the honey and pour over.
3. Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. - 22.4236
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook celery, onion and garlic until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add broth, water, potatoes, carrots and pepper to skillet.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes or... - 35.9399
Preheat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
In 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, saute- mushrooms until tender, 4Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes.
Lift out mushrooms with slotted spoon, and set aside.
In same skillet heat remaining butter or margarine; saute onion until... - 36.1293
Pineapple Ham N Rice
Pineapple Ham N Rice has a fine taste. Pineapple Ham N Rice gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken broth, fruits and rice and flavored with herbs. Pineapple Ham N Rice is cherished by ham lovers. - 39.071
Peanut Butter Soup
Peanut Butter Soup has a superior taste. The chicken and peanut butter gives the Peanut Butter Soup an excellent taste. Peanut Butter Soup is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 29.1458
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.2495
Place vegetables, seasonings, and oil in 2 quart casserole, cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and water; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Stir in cracked wheat; cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and butter; mix... - 40.914
Melt half the butter in a heavy frying pan.
Pour in the barley and cook slowly until it turns a golden brown, stirring frequently; spoon into a large buttered casserole.
Put 2 tablespoons more of the butter into the frying pan; add chopped onions and saute... - 34.7855
Peel tomatoes and cut them in large pieces, saving the juice.
Whirl smooth in a blender with beef broth. (Or chop the tomatoes very finely and blend with the broth.) Blend in basil, lemon or lime juice, olive oil, and onion.
Gently stir in cubed avocado.
Add... - 39.974
Homemade Egg Drop Soup
This Egg Drop Soup is a desire ! Try this egg dropped into wined and seasoned broth for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Egg Drop Soup are welcome. - 34.344
Golden Squash Soup
You'll simply love the Golden Squash Soup from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer recipe, the Golden Squash Soup is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 44.9443
Small Shells Chicken Peas And Rosemary Soup
1. Soak the chick peas in water for several hours or overnight. Rinse and put in a large saucepan, cover with fresh water, add the salt and the rosemary, and cook covered for almost 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the chick peas, discard the rosemary, and... - 34.7846
Steak With Broccoli
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Marinate beef in mixture for 15 minutes or longer.
Drain meat; reserve marinade; heat oil in wok or nonstick pan.
Stir-fry beef and onion over high heat until brown.
Remove from pan.
Add broccoli; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Mix... - 44.39
Fruit Soup With Sour Cream
1. To thaw raspberries, place pouches in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand
1 minute and then heat an additional 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand 1 minute to distribute the heat. If not completely thawed, heat an additional... - 34.6085
Quick Deli Turkey Soup
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 25.6283
Pork & Vegetable Chop Supper
Dredge pork in flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet; brown the chops on both sides.
Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
Peel potatoes and cut into 3/4-in. cubes; add to skillet along with the carrots and onion.
Pour broth over all; bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 36.3104
Meat And Fruit Stew
Saute beef in butter or margarine until well browned on both sides.
Add next eight ingredients.
Cover; simmer gently 1 1/4 hours or until meat is almost tender.
Add potatoes, squash and sweet potato; cover; cook 20 minutes longer.
Add pear, apple and raisins;... - 37.3394
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add onion, carrot and celery and cook until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Place over boiling water in pan.
Mix flour with one cup milk to form a thin paste and stir into the... - 40.8138
Asparagus Cream Soup
Asparagus Cream Soup is easy to make soup recipe. Asparagus Cream Soup gets its taste from asparagus mixed with chicken broth and eggs, flavored with paprika. Asparagus Cream Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.0356
Sopa De Albondigas Meatball Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in water, broth, tomato paste, potatoes, and carrots.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes... - 44.7539
Quick N Easy Corn And Pepper Chowder
In large saucepan, melt margarine; cook and stir bell pepper and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in corn, broth, ham, cumin and white pepper.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until corn is cooked.
Pour 1/2... - 39.4508
Filipino Chicken Afritada
How about having a hearty chicken soup with an Asian twist? In this video, chef from Thriftycookingmom shows a Filipino style chicken soup called chicken afritada. She stir fries parboiled chicken pieces with onion, tomato, potato and bell pepper and adds... - 122.622
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, cook pork and onions in oil for 10-12 minutes or until pork is browned and onions are soft.
In a bowl, combine 1 cup broth and tomato paste until smooth; add to pork mixture.
Cook, uncovered, for 10... - 37.3877
Chunky Ham Stew
Chunky Ham Stew has a delicious taste. Chunky Ham Stew gets its taste from ham cooked in chicken broth and mixed with cornstarch. Chunky Ham Stew is inspired by many food joints across world. - 33.125
Potato Leek Soup
1. Place the potatoes in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle on the flour and toss well. Add the chicken broth, mixing well. Stir in the leeks and 3 tablespoons of the fresh dill or 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dried.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 28.274
Creole Bouillabisse has a simple taste. Creole Bouillabisse is very easy to prepare. Creole Bouillabisse can be tried by fish lovers. - 42.5515
Fresh Asparagus Soup
Fresh Asparagus Soup is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare appetizer recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other appetizer for your coming parties! - 31.6898
Shrimp With Tomato Soup
Shrimp With Tomato Soup is east to make soup recipe. Shrimp With Tomato Soup gets its desired taste from vegetable and eggs mixed with chicken broth. Shrimp With Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 42.4772
Tomato Clam Chowder With Garlic Crostini
1 In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes and their juice, the chicken broth, half the garlic, the sugar and pepper. Break the tomatoes up with a spoon. Bring the mixture to a boil, covered, over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel and cube the potatoes.... - 42.2475
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Baby Corn
1 In a medium-size bowl, mix 2 teaspoons each of the soy sauce and sesame oil with the wine. Add the chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the stock-cornstarch mixture with the remaining 2 teaspoons each of soy sauce and sesame... - 31.9049