- » Broth Cooked Beets
Broth Cooked Beets Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broth Cooked Beets recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broth Cooked Beets recipes.
1 ln a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the beets, stock, vinegar, cloves, coriander seeds, peppercorns, ailspice, gariic, and sugar to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 55 minutes or until the beets are... - 31.9864
Off Beet Borscht
Combine the chicken broth and beets in a food processor. (Due to the amount, you will probably have to do this in two batches.) Process for about 10 seconds. Add the dill weed, seasoned salt, lemon juice, pepper, soy sauce, and sugar.
Place all of the... - 28.2643
This beet soup is very appetizing and energizing ! Try this beet soup as a dinner starter tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 40.1256
Stuffed Beet Leaves
Cut off and discard stems from beet leaves.
Rinse leaves well, then pour boiling water over them to cover.
Let stand until limp (3 to 5 minutes).
Combine beef, onion, rice, and dill.
Shape meat mixture into about 25 logs, each about 1 1/2 inches... - 37.7378
Stuffed Beet Leaves
Wash the beet leaves thoroughly under warm running water, pat dry and cut the thick leaf-ribs flat.
Bring about 8 cups of salted water to a boil.
Blanch the beet leaves 10 minutes, empty into a sieve, drain on a kitchen towel, and allow to cool.
Peel, chop,... - 42.1125
Volhynian Beet Soup
Bring beans and water just to boiling in a large kettle.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 1 hour.
Then boil for 20 minutes, or until beans are tender.
Add kvas and meat broth.
Mash tomatoes or make a puree by pressing through a sieve or using an... - 41.1304
Vegetable Barley Soup
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine beef broth, dried thyme (if using), salt, and black pepper.
Add barley and carrot.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in sweet pepper, sugar snap peas, and leek.
Return to boiling;... - 42.4743
Beet And Cabbage Borscht
In a large saucepan cook the onion in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the garlic, the cumin seed, the cabbage, and the potato, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broth, 1/2 cup water, the beets, the - 25.494
Russian Beet Soup
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add beef, pork, beef broth, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Shred... - 42.0205
Volhynian Beet Soup
1. Bring beans and water just to boiling in a large kettle. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour. Then boil for 20 minutes, or until beans are tender. Add kvas and meat broth.
2. Slice beets. Mash tomatoes or make a puree by pressing through a sieve or using an... - 35.9444
New World Borscht
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine steak pieces, beef broth, and water.
Stir in dill weed, cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, and tomato juice.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Add lemon juice and... - 42.9003
Beet And Cheddar Risotto
1. Place the quartered beet in a food processor and pulse until it is finely chopped. Add the beet greens and pulse until finely chopped.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring the water and vegetable broth to a simmer. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the... - 28.2598
Cold Beet Soup
Cover beets with water and cook until tender.
Add lemon juice, sugar and stir.
Boil 10 minutes.
Add salt while boiling.
Add a little beet broth to eggs.
Stir until well blended.
Add eggs to broth.
Serve cold with sour cream. - 41.1695
Tangy Beet And Chestnut Combo
Bring chicken broth and salt to a boil in a large non-stick skillet; add beets, vinegar and brown sugar, stirring well.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Uncover; cook 10 minutes or until beets are tender.
Stir in chestnuts and cook until... - 27.312
Wash the 2 large beets and cook them in salted water until tender.
Drain, peel, and cube them.
In a 2-quart pot melt the butter, add the flour, and stir until very smooth.
Add the hot meat broth.
Stir the mixture until it comes to a boil.
Add the sugar, cubed... - 43.6536
Swedish Meat Balls With Beets
1. Combine ground round, mashed potato, beets, onion, capers, 1/2 cup cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl until very smooth. Shape mixture into 60 tiny balls.
2. Heat butter or margarine and oil in a large skillet. Brown meat balls, about one third at a... - 30.0548
Quick Beet Soup With Yogurt
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in beets, tomatoes, beef broth, water, vinegar and caraway seeds; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 15... - 40.0082
Swedish Meat Balls With Beets
1. Preheat the oven to (350°).
2. In a large bowl combine mashed potato, ground round, beets, capers, onion, ½ cup cream, salt and pepper. The mixture is shaped into 60 tiny balls.
3. Take a large skillet; melt butter or margarine in... - 43.4175
Beef And Beets Soup
1. Heat a pan on the stove and add the beets, 5 1/2 quarts of beef broth, carrots and potatoes.
2. Set the burner to high.
3. Add onions and stir and cook for 25-40 minutes until vegetables are ready.
4. chop the beet tops and add this and the beef to... - 101.246
Barley Pilaf With Beets And Dill
1 In a medium-size heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes or until it begins to turn translucent.
Stir in the barley, beet juice, stock, sugar, salt, and pepperand bring toaboil.
Lower the heat,... - 34.7872
Baby Beet Risotto
A brilliantly colored risotta with a delightful mix of bright and earthy flavors. - 97.613
Cold Cucumber-beet Soup
Scrub beets and carefully wash greens.
Leave beets whole; do not peel.
Put beets and greens into a kettle with water and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and cook slowly until tender, about 30 minutes, depending on size of beets.
Drain, reserving... - 41.2933
1) In a saucepan, cook the fresh beets in the boiling broth.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the beets are tender.
3) For canned beets, add broth with the beet liquid to make 3 cups.
4) In an electric blender or a... - 44.3881
Cook beef in large saucepan till browned.
Add onions and 8 cups water; simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove meat from bones.
Skim off excess fat from broth.
Drain beets, reserving liquid; shred beets.
Add beets and liquid... - 43.5472
1. Place the beets, the water or stock, and the sugar in a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, for about 35 minutes, or until the beets are tender. Allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Place half the beets in a... - 29.423
This borscht tastes really delicious ! I love this mixed vegetable soup as an everyday appetizer. Just try this Borscht and let me know if you like it ! - 35.6003
Green Cabbage Russian Borscht
LAYER ingredients in slow cooker in the following order: cabbage, beets, carrots, parsnip, onion, garlic, beef, tomatoes with juice, broth, lemon juice, sugar and pepper.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Season with... - 33.5461
Garden Patch Borscht
Mix together all vegetables (except beets) with oil in a 4 quart casserole.
Cover and cook in Radarange oven 7 minutes; stir, cook 7 minutes more.
Add remaining ingredients, include grated beets; cook in oven, covered, for 10 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 10... - 34.9613
Spicy Shrimp Gazpacho
In a large bowl stir together the tomatoes, tomato juice, peaches, broth, cucumber, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, lime juice, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, stir in shrimp. - 32.1341
In large kettle combine water, cabbage, onion flakes and broth mix.
Bring to boil, simmer and cook 30 minutes.
Add beets with liquid from can, tomatoes and lemon juice; cook 15 minutes longer. - 28.0766
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in beets, cabbage, soup, broth, water, lemon juice, sugar and pepper. Cover; microwave on high... - 30.8917
In a large pan, put meat, water, salt, peppers, and bay leaf; bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Add beets and cook 1 more hour.
Remove meat from broth with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add carrots, celery, potato, and onion.
Drain liquid from canned... - 40.9834
Winter Root Vegetable Soup
This winter root vegetable soup is a healthy and delightful home made soup that can be prepared and served in the winter before or after meals. Made with a mdeley of nutritious root vegetables and seasonal picks like rutabaga, beets, onions and carrots, the... - 46.4379
Cossack Style Borscht
Cossack Stlye Borscht has a simple taste. Cossack Stlye Borscht is easy to prepare. Cossack Stlye Borscht tastes better with lemon juice sprinkling - 38.7504
Sweet & Sour Borscht
Insert metal blade.
Discard stems and coarse leaves from beets; reserve tender leaves.
Rinse and dry reserved leaves, then place in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped.
Chop onion; set aside.
Grind pork, a portion at... - 43.7091
1. In large saucepan cook combining beets, carrots, onion and 2 2/3 cups boiling salted water covered for 20 minutes.
2. Cook uncovered adding broth, water, cabbage and butter for 15 minutes and stir in lemon juice.
3. Serve hot or chilled... - 35.7654
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft, about 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat; stir in the beets and broth. Pour the soup in batches into a blender and puree.
2... - 26.9458
Old World Borscht Salad
1. Combine potatoes with instant beef broth or bouillon cube in a small saucepan and add water to cover; bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cool potatoes in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. Season beets with French dressing in a small bowl; chill.
3. Mix... - 34.8987
Old World Borsch Salad
1. In a small saucepan cover potatoes with beef broth or bouillon cube in water and heat to boil. Remove from heat and cool in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. In a small bowl, season beets with French dressing and chill.
3. In another large bowl... - 43.2706