- » Broken Glass Pie
Broken Glass Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broken glass pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broken glass pie recipes.
Broken Glass Cake
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine wafers, sugar, butter and lemon flavour. Mix well and transfer on to a 9 inch pie pan or springform pan.
2. Spread evenly and press gently. Refrigerate till required.
3. In a small bowl, combine red... - 45.8187
You May Also Like!
Broken Glass Squares
1. Place butter in 2-quart utility dish. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Blend in crumbs and 1/4 cup of sugar. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until set.... - 29.3102
Broken Glass Cake Dessert
Prepare the first three packages of Jell-O separately, using 1 cup boiling water to dissolve each. Add 1/2 cup cold water to each. Pour each flavor into an 8-inch square pan (pie pans will do). Chill until firm, or overnight. Combine the lemon-flavor Jell-O... - 22.7885
1. Break 12 crackers into fourths; layer in bottom of an 8 1/4-inch round glass baking dish.
2. Arrange half of the oysters on top. Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Repeat layering with 12 more crackers (broken into fourths),... - 31.6668
Milk Chocolate Truffle Cream Pie
Crust Combine broken chocolate and pecans in bowl of food processor or blender.
Process until mixture looks like a crumb crust.
Press crumbs into an 8-inch pie plate or 4 individual custard cups or fancy stemmed sherbet glasses.
Filling In a small heavy... - 37.1155
Chocolate Mallow Pie
1. Prepare graham cracker crust and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate bars in a 3-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 2 minutes at HIGH). Add marshmallows and milk. Cook uncovered in microwave oven until marshmallows are melted (about 3 minutes at... - 28.2016
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part One
Few special occasion demands nothing but something extraordinary. Mousse Pie is the perfect answer for you when you are hunting to get the right dessert for any such occasion. With Jon-Marc set the right tempo with this easy to make delight at home and turn... - 68.3251
Tyropita Greek Cheese Pie
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a glass bowl, place cheeses, eggs, flour, baking powder and mint leaves.
Mix with fork.
Butter a 9 x 9 inch baking dish (preferably a dish that can be used on the table).
Place sheaf of filo flat and separate leaves one at a... - 45.9507
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part Two
No bake, fluffy peanut butter mousse pie could be the ultimate treat for sweet tooths. Jon-Marc dedicates this recipe to Raphael Miranda, and whips up a flavorful, creamy and refreshing mousse pie using graham crackers and semisweet choco chips. An indulgence... - 84.3999
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.6244
Baklava was originated in ancient Greek & Turkey.Baklava recipe is from the period of Ottoman Empire, but today Baklava is a very popular pastry dessert all of the world.The essential ingredients of Baklava are phyllo dough & nuts.My recipe of Baklava is... - 50.9783