- » Broken Cake
Broken Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broken cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broken cake recipes.
Broken Glass Cake Dessert
Prepare the first three packages of Jell-O separately, using 1 cup boiling water to dissolve each. Add 1/2 cup cold water to each. Pour each flavor into an 8-inch square pan (pie pans will do). Chill until firm, or overnight. Combine the lemon-flavor Jell-O... - 25.0605
Broken Glass Cake
Prepare 3 fruit gelatins according to package directions (select assorted colors and flavors).
Pour into 3 shallow pans and keep in refrigerator overnight.
Mix 1 3/4 cups of the crumbs with 1/2 cup of sugar and melted margarine.
Use to line bottom and sides... - 40.4092
Broken Window Glass Cake
1. In separate bowls, add the gelatins, and dissolve each in 1 cup of boiling water, and add ½ cup of cold water in each bowl.
2. Into 3 different 8-inch square pan, pour the mixtures separately , chill until firm for 3 hours. Cut into ½... - 45.6248
Broken Glass Cake
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine wafers, sugar, butter and lemon flavour. Mix well and transfer on to a 9 inch pie pan or springform pan.
2. Spread evenly and press gently. Refrigerate till required.
3. In a small bowl, combine red... - 45.8276
Black Forest Cherry Gateau (schwarzwälder Kirschtorte)
Lightly grease three 7-inch (18-cm) layer cake pans.
Preheat oven to 350°F.(175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat; cool.
Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, almonds and... - 48.5725
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour it into a heavy 9 inch shallow pan (1 1/2 inch deep).
Sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter and place one slice of pineapple in the centre of the cake pan.
Cut the remaining pineapple... - 40.0853
Old-english Fruit Cake
This Old-English Fruit Cake is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this Old-English Fruit Cake with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.778
Java Angel Cake
Prepare batter from angel cake mix according to package directions, dissolving 1 tablespoon instant coffee in the water.
Bake following package directions.
Invert and cool thoroughly.
For Mocha Topping, combine 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, 3... - 30.067
Best Chocolate Cake Ever
Prepare the cake mixes using the package directions.
Add the vanilla, butter flavoring and salt; beat at low speed until batter is smooth.
Pour the batter into a buttered and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until cake tests... - 41.048
Cocoa Biscuit Pie
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its lovely taste from cocoa and eggs. Chocolate Cake is loved by many across the world. - 35.8539
Traditional Fruit Cake
Traditional Fruit Cake is an amazingly easy baked dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious Fruit Cake to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 47.3613
Marmalade Chocolate Cake
Marmalade Chocolate Cake are delicious. My husband loves these, so I bake them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Marmalade Chocolate Cake and you will understand. - 48.104
Lemon Sauced Cake
Stir milk and corn syrup into pudding mix.
Stir in nuts and lemon juice. - 29.8518
Apple Pecan Cake
Cream brown sugar, white sugar and shortening.
Add eggs and beat until light.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, and mix just until blended.
Fold in apple.
Spread batter in oiled 8x8 pan; sprinkle with brown sugar and nutmeats.
Drizzle melted butter... - 39.459
Barkley's Pineapple Macaroon Icebox Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add 1 of the eggs, beat 5 minutes; repeat until the 4 eggs are used.
Add the pineapple and nuts.
Then cover bottom of a pan (square is good) with lady fingers, flat side down; spread 1/2 of butter mixture over lady fingers; add... - 31.1716
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 41.9353
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Drain pineapple, reserv- ing 2 tablespoons of the syrup.
Melt butter in a 10-inch heavy skillet, over low heat.
(See Note.) Add brown sugar, stirring until sugar is melted.
Remove from heat.
Arrange drained pineapple on sugar mixture in... - 40.3647
1930 Dollar Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a baking tin with buttered brown paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together raisins, mixed peel, cherries, almonds and walnuts.
4) Sift together baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well and sprinkle all over... - 48.6656
Texas Trail Cakes
To biscuit mix, add evaporated milk; beat smooth.
Stir in beans with gravy.
Bake on a hot well greased griddle, (or in a skillet) on the grill.
Turn cakes when top is bubbly and few bubbles have broken; flip only once. - 23.9082
Texas Trail Cakes
To biscuit mix, add evaporated milk; beat smooth.
Stir in beans with gravy.
Bake on a hot well-greased griddle, (or in a skillet) on the grill.
Turn cakes when top is bubbly and few bubbles have broken; flip only once.
Makes eight 4-inch cakes. - 24.634
Filled Angel Food Cake
Filling: Use 1 cup boiling water to dissolve jello.
Cut unthawed berries into pieces and stir into hot jello until berries are melted.
Chill jello until it begins to set.
Fold in broken pieces of angel food cake and spoon into the cavity of the cake. - 23.1083
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until light.
3) Gradually add oil. Beat again.
4) Sift together all the dry ingredients to the egg mix.
5) Now, add pumpkin. Mix gently.
6) To a well greased and... - 47.5357
Apple Upside-down Cake
Core unpeeled apples and slice in rings 1/4 inch thick.
Melt butter in an oven going 10 inch skillet.
Add honey and the apple rings; cook 3 minutes, turning once.
Sprinkle with nuts and maraschino cherries.
Prepare cake mix batter as directed on package.
Pour... - 33.8677
Quick Holiday Cake
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a bowl, blend together butter, sugar and milk.
3 Add in fruits, nuts and coconut.
4 Put cake on a baking sheet.
5 Evenly spread the fruit mixture on top.
6 Place under preheated broiler, for about... - 43.8479
Date Nut Cake
Mix dates, walnuts, flour, honey, and salt.
Add beaten egg yolks, vanilla, and apple juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
Pour batter into a greased cake or loaf pan.
Bake in a 300° oven for 45 minutes. - 34.9677
Cookie Crumb Coffee Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Beat at medium speed 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl often.
Turn half the batter into a greased 10x6x1 3/4 inch baking dish.
Combine last 4 ingredients; mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for topping; sprinkle remainder... - 39.4759
Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake
Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Chocolate Applesauce Nut Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.682
Chocolate Pecan Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 9 1/2-inch springform pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with a round waxed or parchment paper. Brush the paper with butter and dust the pan lightly with flour, tap out any excess... - 48.4386
Pecan Pound Cake
Cream shortening with sugar; add milk.
Add one egg at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift flour with mace and salt; add to creamed mix- ture.
Add 112 cup pecans to batter.
Add lemon juice and rind.
Pour into greased 9-inch tube pan; sprinkle... - 47.4718
Choco Oatmeal Cake
In medium mixing bowl pour boiling water over oats; add butter and chocolate.
Let stand 20 minutes; stir till well combined.
In large mixing bowl thoroughly stir together flour, granulated sugar, soda, and salt.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs and oat... - 45.3374
Walnut Mandarin Cake
Cream the butter, add the sugar and 1 egg at a time.
Beat until very light.
Sift together the flour and baking powder.
Blend the cocoa powder, hot water, milk and vanilla.
Blend in 1/3rd flour and 1/3rd milk alternating and repeating until complete.
Stir in... - 47.9497
Banana Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a container of food processor, blend milk, eggs, vanilla, brown sugar and shortening by running the STIR blade for about 40 seconds.
4.... - 44.2287
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Date And Nut Cakes
1. In a large basin or bowl, add the dates and pour over the hot water.
2. Soak until soft and mushy.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. Grease a muffin tin with butter.
5. In a bowl combine butter and sugar and whisk before adding the... - 47.1438
Pecan Drop Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large dry and grease free mixing bowl, beat the egg white using a wire whisk, until stiff.
4. Add the sugar gradually,... - 36.2448
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Grease and line with greased heavy brown paper a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Add sugar gradually, creaming well after each addition.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in water and lemon... - 43.2982
Rice Cake Porridge
1.In a quart saucepan, mix together the milk, apple, raisins, and honey. Let cook on high heat and bring mixture to boil.
2.Add the rice cakes and stir well after removing from heat. Cover and let stand for rice cakes to soak and soften. This takes... - 33.3842
Chocolate Nut Upside Down Cake
1. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in brown sugar; heat until bubbly. Stir in corn syrup and cream; heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling. Add nuts; pour into a generously greased 10-inch bundt pan. (Mixture will... - 42.9961
Dark Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 2 or 3 loaf tins with butter, dust with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, and spices. Keep aside
4. In another basin, combine raisins,... - 47.9007
Frozen Fruit Cake
1) Take the heavy whipping cream and chill.
2) In a double boiler set up, scald the milk.
3) Into the milk, add in the mixture of sugar, salt and flour.
4) Continue to cook the milk in the double boiler set over boiling water. Keep stirring for about 3... - 47.9615
Hazelnut Frosted White Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3
2. Evenly grease a deep 23cm cake tin and line its base with greaseproof paper
3. In a small saucpan, add butter, chocolate, vanilla extract and milk and heat gently until the chocolate... - 48.491
Chocolate Coconut Rum Cake
In a baking dish toast 2/3 cup of the coconut in the middle of a preheated 350° F oven until it just begins to color, transfer it to a small bowl, and let it cool.
In a metal bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water melt the chocolate and the butter with... - 40.4971
Little Apple Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Butter Gem tins or muffin cups.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, soda, salt, baking power and spices. Keep aside.
4. Combine the nuts and dates and dredge with a little of the flour mixture.... - 47.9268
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 130.754
Sara S Chocolate Sponge Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Take a 23cm x 23cm springform tin, grease and double line it.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the butter and sugar till they turn light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one by one. Remember to... - 49.3504
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.4866
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease a 9 x 9-inch cake pan.
Cream butter, add honey and eggs, and beat well.
Add flour, soda, sour cream, and vanilla.
In a small bowl, combine honey, cinnamon, flour, and nuts.
Pour one-half the cake batter into... - 42.1573
Chocolate Cherry Cake
An exotic cake combining the rich taste of chocolate and brandy with the refreshing flavour of cherries.
Butter and line a 23 cm/9 inch round cake tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the... - 49.3212
Morning Glory Cake
Beat eggs with wire whisk, rotary beater, or in electric mixer until frothy.
Add granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, and continue beating for 15 minutes.
Beat in 2 tablespoons water.
Fold in sifted dry ingredients; add vanilla.
Blend confectioners'... - 46.9886
Moist Banana Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl, then gradually add the eggs, beating between each addition.
Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture.
Add the baking soda, sour cream and vanilla extract, and... - 38.279
Cinnamon Nut Cake
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Grease and flour a square pan, 8x8x2".
Mix butter, sugar, and eggs in mixing bowl.
Beat 5 min., high speed on mixer or by hand.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Add... - 40.2294
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F, and line and flour a 9 inch ring mould.
Measure the cherries and nuts into a small mixing bowl and sift 1 oz of the flour over them.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
Add the egg yolks to the butter and... - 34.9901
Chocolate Fridge Cake
Line a 450 g loaf tin with clingfilm, leaving a little extra over the edge.
Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water.
Stir well, then add the biscuits and cherries.
Pour into the prepared tin.
Fold... - 33.8224
Raw Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Chop the onions and drop them in the egg. Stir properly.
3) Add the nuts and beat well and then add the sugar.
4) Add the shortening, stirring well all the time.
5) Add the flour which... - 45.2085
Grease and line a 23 cm/9 inch round tin.
To make the white batter: make a meringue by whisking the egg whites until stiff and then whisking in half the sugar.
In a large bowl, cream the butter with the remaining sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift the dry... - 48.0781
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
Butter and line two 23 x 30 cm/9 x 12 inch Swiss roll tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush with meltedbutter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Fold in the flour and... - 44.3073
Chocolate Decadence Cake
In heavy saucepan, melt broken chocolate with butter, stirring constantly until smooth.
(Or, microwave on medium for 2 1/2-3 minutes; stir until smooth.) Beat egg yolks a few minutes with 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla.
Remove melted chocolate from heat;... - 41.5118
Peachy Nut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare cake batter with yellow cake mix
3. Pour batter on a floured and well-greased baking pan measuring 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
4. Bake for about 25- 30 minutes.
5. In a container of food processor, blend... - 42.7197
Kris Kringle Cake
Combine cake mixes, shortening, and boiling water in large bowl.
Mix till well moistened; let stand 30 minutes.
Then beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Add eggs and sherry; beat mixture 2 minutes... - 46.9808
Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a... - 46.549
Chocolate Raspberry Macadamia Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
2) Melt the sugar, water, and coffee powder together, over medium to high heat, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
3) Remove from heat. Stir in the chocolate and almond extract. Continue... - 34.6574
Black And White Pound Cake
Melt the chocolate with the coffee in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally.
Butter and dust a 20 cm / 8 inch spring-form cake tin with flour, using the base with... - 45.7516
Allen's Georgia Pecan Whiskey Cake
Sift flour and measure.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup flour over mixed pecans and raisins; add baking powder and nutmeg to remainder of flour.
Cream butter and sugar and blend in egg yolks; add flour and whiskey alternately and beat thoroughly.
Pour over fruit and nuts... - 38.546
Fruit Upside-down Cake
Sift first four ingredients together 3 times.
Combine melted butter, milk, egg and vanilla.
Add to flour mixture stirring until all flour is dampened.
Then beat vigorously 1 minute..
Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in an 8x8x2 inch pan.
Add brown sugar and cook... - 47.4095
Dried Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar and add to the dry ingredients.
4) One at a time, add eggs to this.
5) Gradually, add apples,... - 49.9261
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and soda.
3. In a container of food processor, add nuts and chop it coarsely by turning on and off the STIR blade.
4. Combine nuts with... - 46.1083
Duchess Spice Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Sift together the flour, salt, soda and spices; set aside.
Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually; blend well.
Add the eggs.
Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with... - 43.475
Chocolate And Nut Biscuit Cake
1. Butter an 18 cm (7 inch) flan ring.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the syrup and the butter.
3. Microwave on MEDIUM for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has melted, stirring frequently.
4. Add the... - 36.4138
Rich Sherry Nut Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep 8-inch square pan with shortening or margarine.
2. Mix and sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating until creamy. Add... - 38.243
Spicy Raisin Coffee Cake
Cream together butter and 1 cup sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Blend in sour cream.
Sift together the sifted flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture; mix well.
Spread half the batter in greased 9x9x2-inch pan.
Mix... - 42.4807
Frosted Fruit Meringue Cake
1. Lightly whisk one egg white in a small bowl until it is broken up. Put half the caster sugar in another bowl. Using your fingers or a large paintbrush coat the fig with egg white, then sprinkle it generously with sugar until it is evenly coated. Transfer... - 36.8194
Strawberry Cream Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take two 7 inch diameter straight-sided cake pans, grease thoroughly with butter and dust using a flour-sugar mixture.
3. Take a bowl and sieve in flour along with salt twice into it.
4. Take... - 40.1685
Winter Wedding Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the platter and spread two-thirds of the royal icing over it, swirling it in an even layer with a palette knife. Place the smaller cake on top and cover it with the remaining icing.
2. To frost the herb sprigs, put the lightly beaten... - 39.7019
Sherry Zucchini Cake
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, except the sugar.
In a separate bowl, beat the oil and sugar together, then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add the flour mixture; add the vanilla, sherry, zucchini and lemon rind, mixing... - 43.361
Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Take a 22 X 22 cm square tin, line using baking parchment and keep aside till required.
3. Take a large pan, add 100 ml hot water. Place sugar, butter and chocolate in it and gently melt... - 49.0552
Traditional Christmas Cake
I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe with you. I got this Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe from one of my friend's mother. She is a very good cook. She claims that she has been baking it for 30 years. I have also tried this cake recipe many... - 48.8145
Topsy-turvy Applesauce Cake
I found out a great way to use Apple by making some a delicious Topsy-turvy Applesauce Cake! An incredible snack, this works well at a party or with the kids. Flaunt your skills by giving your guests taste buds a roller coaster ride with this Topsy-turvy... - 52.1751
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 41.2206
Gypsy John Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 9 inch colander or rounded ovenproof bowl with well-buttered foil.
For cake: Beat yolks with electric mixer in large bowl until pale yellow.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating constantly until mixture is almost white and forms... - 44.8871
Sachertorte Prepared With Apricot Jam
Sachertorte is simply out of the world!. This yummy and addictive chocolate cake has no equals in the world of cakes. Try the mouth watering Sachertorte for yourself! - 47.6344
Chocolate Marble Cheesecakes
Line six ramekin dishes (custard cups) with greased foil, so that it stands about 4 cm/1 1/2 in above the rims of the dishes.
Mix the crushed biscuits with two thirds of the butter and press into the bases of the dishes.
Beat the sugar and vanilla into the... - 43.7516
1) For the meringue, beat the egg whites till stiff and mix in half the sugar.
2) Beat the mixture till stiff, and gently fold in the leftover sugar.
3) On baking sheets, drop the mix and make 3 thin rounds of 8-9 inch-diameter.
4) Place in pre-set... - 42.3419
Chocolate Sponge Dessert
Cream together the butter and sugar until soft and light. Beat in the eggs. Sift the flour and fold it into the creamed mixture.
Grease a 1.1 1/2 pt basin (flat-bottomed bowl). Put in the sponge mixture. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Allow it to stand for 5... - 33.5673
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 41.7053
Basic Two Egg Cake
Prepare two 8-inch pans by cutting thin, plain paper to fit bottom.
Mark outline of pan with scissors and cut both sheets at once.
If plain paper is sturdy, an "ear" can be cut on opposite edges of the circle to make the removal of the baked cake much more... - 39.6572
Tropical Uncheese Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In the work bowl of the food processor(use the metal blade,place the crackers, broken into pieces and blend to make fine crumbs.
3) While the machine is running, pour in melted... - 48.5521
Old Timey Devil's Food Cake Frosting
1) In a pan, boil cream, milk, butter, sugar and salt until a candy thermometer registers 234 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place the chocolate pieces and pour the hot mixture over it.
3) Cool well.
4) To this, add vanilla.
5) Beat the mix until... - 37.6756
Yummy Butterfinger Cake
For all cake lovers out there, you have landed on the correct video. Watch it now to see the recipe of delicious and yummy Butterfinger cake. - 97.0302
Banana Split Cake
In 2-quart casserole, arrange in single layer, half of the cookies, half of the bananas, half of the glaze and half of the whipped topping.
Drizzle chocolate syrup over topping.
Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before... - 33.8828
Raisin Nut Cake Filling
This rasiing nut cake filling can be used in any cake of choice. prepared with sugar, wlanuts, raisins and cream, the raisin cake filling also has butter in it. half cooked and half mixed, the raisin nut cake filling is rich and heavy. - 28.6704
This brownies recipe is a cake type brownie dessert recipe. Baked with walnuts and flour along with eggs, sugar and chocolate, these bronies can be served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream for the best taste. they also go along great with a glass of milk. - 38.4488
Very Best Fruit Cake
Combine dates, pineapple, cherries, raisins, lemon peel, orange peel, walnuts, and pecans.
Toss with 1/4 cup of the flour.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Stir in honey.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Combine remaining flour, salt, baking... - 41.7659
Graham Cracker Cake
Cream butter and sugar together.
Beat egg yolks until they are light and add to butter and sugar mixture.
Then add milk.
Roll or crumble crackers until fine.
Add baking powder, nuts and salt to cracker crumbs.
Now add this to first mixture.
Last add the... - 36.4414
Citrus Drizzle Cake
1) In a pan, add in the orange juice and lemon juice along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Take a store-bought cake and make slits across the top.
3) Drizzle the citrusy syrup over the cake. Keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.973
Kentucky Whiskey Cake
Soak the red and green candied cherries in the whiskey for 8 to 10 hours.
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Add the soaked fruit with its soaking liquid.
Stir in the flour, nutmeg and baking... - 44.9601
Put the chestnuts in a saucepan.
Pour in enough milk to cover and bring to a boil.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40 to 60 minutes or until the chestnuts are soft.
Drain the chestnuts and puree them in a blender or push them through a... - 41.0307
Prune Spice Cake
Cover prunes with water.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain, reserving 2/3 cuP of the liquid (add water, if necessary).
Pit and chop prunes.
Sift together dry- ingredients; add reserved prune liquid and salad oil.
Mix to blend.
Beat vigorously... - 41.9322
Mcllwain's Frozen Fudge Cake
Line refrigerator tray or loaf pan with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Sift 1 box of sugar and the salt into large mixing bowl.
Stir in beaten egg, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
Add small amount of cream or milk and sift in extra powdered sugar until mixture is the... - 36.9679
Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, salt and baking powder, mixing well.
Drain pineapple, saving syrup, set aside.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients, add pineapple syrup, eggs, oil and vanilla, blend thoroughly.
Stir in pineapple, carrots and... - 42.1598
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.553