Open Faced Sandwich
- » Broiler Open Faced Sandwich
Broiler Open Faced Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiler open faced sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiler open faced sandwich recipes.
Open-faced Turkey Asparagus Sandwiches
Place asparagus in a medium saucepan with a small amount of boiling water, cover and cook 6 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Reduce heat to low, and add turkey, cook 3... - 44.951
Open Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Spread margarine on toast
2. Top with the cheese and tomato slices
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Place on a piece of foil paper or in a broiler pan and broil in a toaster oven or broiler till done
5. Serve hot immediately - 32.5797
Hot Open-faced Chicken Sandwiches
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This hot open-faced chicken sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 32.5055
Open Face Hot Sausage Sandwiches
1. Cook the sausages in a 10-inch skillet according to package directions. Meanwhile, toast the bread, spread it with the butter, then the mustard, and set aside. Preheat the broiler.
2. Using the coarsest side of a four-sided grater, shred the apple into a... - 30.3335
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 48.5023
Hot Open Faced Chicken Sandwiches
Preheat broiler to 350 degrees.
Turn chicken into bowl; shred with fork.
Stir soup into chicken.
Split buns; place on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture on buns.
Broil for 15 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. - 29.9072
Open Face Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) On a baking sheet, arrange the bread slices.
3) On each slice of bread place 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices of turley.
4) Sprinkle green pepper on top.
5) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, cheese and salt. Add... - 45.6123
Vegetarian Open Faced Sandwich
Many people have complained that there aren't enough vegetarian food choices. Well, here is one excellent vegetarian sandwich recipe! I think, if you can, then you should have it quite often. Enjoy the video from Chef Binks and enjoy making it. - 116.862
Open Faced Eggplant Olive Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Brush 2 tablespoons dressing evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
3. Place eggplant on a foil-lined broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes.Turn and spread pasta sauce evenly over eggplant; cook 7 minutes. Place 1... - 28.5396
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
Open Faced Reuben With Mustard Caraway Hollandaise
1. Heat butter and caraway in 1- to 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Mix in sauce mix with wire whisk. While whisking, slowly add water according to package directions. Add mustard and cayenne pepper; whisk until bubbly. Simmer and... - 35.172
Classic Open Face Sandwich
1. Turn the oven setting to broil or use a counter top broiler
2. Place cheese over the bread and heat the bread until the cheese begins to bubble and brown; take care not to overbrown it
3. Turn it out of the oven, and top with tomato and sprouts; you... - 27.3995
Open Face Grilled Cheese And Bacon Sandwich
1. Spread margarine on the toast
2. Top with the cheese and bacon bits
3. Arrange the tomato slices on top of the bacon bits
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Place this on a piece of foil or in the broiler pan
6. Broil this in the toaster oven or till... - 36.9335
Open Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Place 2 ounces of cheese on each slice of bread.
Top each with half of the tomato slices, if desired.
Place in broiling pan or on aluminum foil and broil for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts. - 23.2518
Open Faced Pepper Steak Sandwich
Chop the peppers finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 10 seconds.
Add the mayonnaise, white pepper, and cayenne and process until combined, about 10 seconds.
Slice the onions with the thick [6mm] slicing disc and saute in the... - 46.1668
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
Open Face Monterey Chicken Melt
1. Preheat broiler. Spread 1 tablespoon salad dressing over each cut side of English muffin; place on a baking sheet. Make 8 sandwiches by layering on onion, chicken, and avocados. Sprinkle cheese on top.
2. Broil about 4 inches from heat source until cheese... - 26.0638
Open Face Vegewiches
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Cut tofu into eight 1/2-inch slices, then place on the rack.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
Turn and broil 1 to 2 minutes more or till light brown.
Top each tofu slice with... - 50.3419
Open Face Shrimp Melt
1. Preheat broiler, in small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except bread, tomato slices, and cheese; mix well.
2. Onto each slice of bread arrange 2 tomato slices and half of the shrimp mixture, then top with 1 cheese slice.
3. On nonstick baking sheet... - 36.5225
Groundhog Open Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Butter bread slices. Mix baked beans with onion; use to cover bread slices. Top each with 2 tomato slices; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
3. Broil sandwiches about 5 minutes, or until hot;... - 32.1049
Taste O Roma
Cut sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in a large skillet until no longer pink.
Using a slotted spoon, place sausage in a medium saucepan; discard drippings.
Add tomato sauce and oregano.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Cut green and red peppers in 2" x 1/4"... - 43.6202
Open Faced Beef Burger
Open-Face Beefburgers is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare burger recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 28.3135
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half.
2. Top each open-faced sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika.
3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly... - 33.1573
Hot Cinnamon Nut Sandwiches
Stir together peanut butter, honey and cinnamon.
Toss apple with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Spread peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of toast. Cover with apple slices.
Place open-faced sandwiches on a baking sheet. Cook under a preheated broiler... - 30.7096
Cold Pretty Bread Sandwiches
Breaking bad delicious hot open-face biscuit and cold pretty bread sandwiches for when you want to break away and eat guilt-free. Bonus beaker fun. - 105.363
Cheese Tomato Sandwich Spread
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over hot water until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Combine next three ingredients and add some of the hot cheese mixture, mix well.
Return to double boiler and continue to cook for 2... - 39.3387
Fillet Of Sole Piccata Sandwiches
To make the mayonnaise: In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, caperberries, lemon juice, and pepper until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or for up to 2 days.
Cut each piece of baguette in half lengthwise and lightly toast in the toaster or... - 46.8378
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, adding a little water from time to time to prevent sticking and overbrowning.
2. Preheat broiler. Divide... - 35.3624
Rueben Sandwich With Tempeh
Sandwich for vegetarians using classic ingredients can be delicious and healthy with this recipe. Check out Tamra making vegetarian Reuben sandwich using tempeh - a meat substitute along with rye bread, cheese and other flavors. A must for teens wanting to... - 108.452
Tenderloin Sandwich Filling
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients well.
2. For open-face, spread on buns and sprinkle with grated cheese and put under the broiler.
3. Alternately place between bread slices and grill.
4. Serve the sandwiches as snacks or as desired. - 37.2152
Authentic Brown Hotel Style Hot Brown Sandwich
Take a break from the standard noodle and pasts meal and treat yourself to something sumptuous this weekend. Betty cooks up an award-winning sandwich and reveals the secret of making the divinely delectable hot brown sandwich a la the Brown Hotel style.... - 108.948
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 38.8489