- » Broiler Marinated Scallop
Broiler Marinated Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiler marinated scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiler marinated scallop recipes.
Scallops Marinated In Orange And Fennel
In a medium size shallow bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, fennel seeds, garlic, and orange rind.
Add the scallops and toss well; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread the scallops onto 4... - 34.1268
Citrus Marinated Shrimp And Scallops
Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp and scallops.
Seal bag, and shake until seafood is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Remove shrimp and... - 39.5076
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a bowl combine vermouth and scallops and marinate one hour.
3. To assemble appetizers, wrap bacon around one piece each of scallops, water chestnuts and green olives.
4. Secure on wooden skewer and repeat with... - 39.0948
Broiled Scallops With Grapefruit
Rinse the scallops and pat them dry.
Slice each scallop in half horizontally.
Place in a large bowl.
Working over the bowl to catch all the juices, peel and section the grapefruit (remove all the inner membranes).
Add the sections to the scallops.
Squeeze the... - 42.1212
Broiled Scallops With Grapefruit
1) Wash the scallops and pat them dry.
2) Horizontally slice each scallop into half and place in a large bowl.
3) Peel and section the grapefruit over the bowl in order to catch all the juice. Take out all the inner membrane.
4) To the scallops, add... - 37.0231
Scallops And Bacon
1. Thaw scallops, if frozen.
2. Clean scallops and wash.
3. In a bowl, mix together butter or margarine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
4. In a bowl, place scallops and pour butter mixture on top.
5. Let scallops marinate for 30 minutes; turn... - 42.3064
Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa
Quick and impressive Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa. Whether it is a home weekend supper or a special occasion this Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa raves eah time. Serve proudly! - 40.3744
1. Marinate the scallops in the vermouth mixed with the remaining ingredients several hours in the refrigerator.
2. When ready to serve, place the scallops and the marinade in a shallow pan. Place under a preheated broiler, two inches from the source of heat,... - 24.5926
This Scallop Kabobs recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Scallop Kabobs on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 27.4102
Scallops And Mushrooms En Brochette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Rinse and drain the scallops thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, except mushrooms together.
4) In a flat baking dish, place the scallops and coat thoroughly with the oil mixture.
5) Allow... - 47.1604
Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a dish.
Add scallops, shrimp, and artichoke hearts to wine mixture; toss.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove scallops, shrimp, and artichokes from marinade, reserving marinade; place marinade in a... - 43.7857
Pineapple Scallop Kabobs
These scallop kabobs are prepared with fresh scallops. Paired with pineapple bits, mushrooms, bacon and green peppers, these peppy scallop kebobs are marinated with lemon juice and soy sauce mix along with parsley for a tingly flavor and taste. - 45.6432
Shrimps And Scallops Marc
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Sprinkle salt and garlic powder on shrimp.
3. Blend egg and dip shrimp in it.
4. Then, coat the pieces of shrimp with Parmesan cheese.
5. Take scallops and sprinkle additional salt and garlic to it.
6. Dip the... - 47.1559
Skewered Scallops Oranges And Snow Peas
To Marinate: In a large plastic zipper bag, stir together orange juice, soy sauce, marmalade, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and chile oil.
Add scallops and toss to coat.
Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
To Prepare Snow Peas: Cut ends off snow peas and remove... - 42.3753
Scallop Brochettes With Shrimp Sauce
Put the rice into a large saucepan with the chicken stock, saffron and seasoning.
Bring to a boil and stir, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently until the rice is cooked and all of the stock has been absorbed.
Transfer the rice to a bowl.
Allow to... - 44.271
Broiled Hawaiian Fish Fillets
1. In a non metallic bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the fish in a shallow non metallic dish and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn to coat the other side.
4. Cover dish and let fish marinate for... - 43.3181
Method If using sea scallops, cut them in 2-3 even- sized pieces.
In a saucepan, combine scallops with onion, peppercorns, herbs and water.
Cover and sim- mer 3-4 minutes.
Drain scallops, reserving the liquid.
To prepare sauce: melt butter in a sauce- pan,... - 27.0026
Mashed Potatoes For Piping
Boil 3 potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender, drain and dry well.
Mash or put through a sieve.
Gradually beat in 34 cup scalded milk, with about 2 tablespoons butter, and sea- son to taste.
The potatoes can be kept hot up to 30 minutes by pouring 2-3... - 21.7631