- » Broiler Marinade
Broiler Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiler marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiler marinade recipes.
Steak Special Broiler Meal
1) Trim excess fat from the steak and score the remaining fat edges at every inch.
2) In a dish, add instant meat marinade along with 2/3 cup of the beef broth.
3) Place the steak in a dish and turn several times to marinade evenly.
4) Marinate for... - 41.224
Indian Tandoori Chicken In A Broiler
Tandoori chicken must be the most ordered dish in any Indian Mughlai or Punjabi restaurant across the world. People love the tandoori chicken for its smoky char grilled flavor that brings out the taste of the spices and off course for the tender succulent... - 146.795
Yogurt Chicken Marinade
Yogurt Chicken Marinade has a great taste. Yogurt Chicken Marinade gets its taste from chicken mixed with white wine and yoghurt. Yogurt Chicken Marinade is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 41.6484
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 24.3906
Marinade For Fish Steaks
In a shallow pan combine oil, vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, bay leaf and parsley.
Add fish steaks, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, turning occasionally so that steaks are well coated.
Remove from marinade.
Place in a hot broiler pan... - 29.0037
Chicken In Salsa Marinade
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the garlic, cilantro, green onion, salsa, lime juice, ketchup, and water for 30 seconds or until blended.
Pourthe mixture into a 1 -gallon plastic food storage bag, add the chicken, and secure with a twist tie, pushing... - 37.968
Hong Kong Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters; arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Mix water, sherry, soy sauce, honey and seasoned salt in a small bowl; pour over chicken, turning to coat on all sides; cover.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator about 4 hours,... - 33.8242
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 36.6737
Pork Or Beef Marinade
1. Tenderize meat with a mallet.
2. Mix MARINADE ingredients by hand in a shallow glass or enamel pan. Do not use a metal pan. Coat meat well with marinade, arrange in a single layer, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 days.
1.... - 41.6534
Steak In Bourbon Marinade
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together, except the steak, mix thoroughly.
3) Marinate the steak in this mixture for minimum 3 hours, turning frequently.
4) Place the steak under a preheated broiler and... - 40.0949
Broiled Haddock In Herb Marinade
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan, combine bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and white wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Cool the mixture and pour over the fish and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the drained haddock on the... - 39.4765
Swordfish Skewers With Garlic Lime Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the lime zest and measure out 2 teaspoons. Juice the lime and measure out 3 tablespoons.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, tomato... - 39.2485
Broiled Turkey With Savory Fruit Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it lightly.
2 Peel the orange and remove all of the bitter white pith. Coarsely chop the orange and place it in a medium bowl. Coarsely chop the scallions and add them to the orange.
3 Stir in... - 34.224
Swordfish Steaks In Lime Soy Marinade
In a glass dish place swordfish steaks.
In a small bowl combine next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Pour over swordfish; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat broiler or grill.
On a broiler pan or grill place swordfish.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes... - 39.7435
Lamb Chop Marinade
1. Preheat the broiler and place an oiled broiler rack 3 to 4" from source of heat.
2. In a glass baking dish, tip in the meat, oil, lemon juices, salt, pepper, bay leaf and parsley
3. Mash garlic. Add the onions to the marinade along... - 38.8001
London Broil In Ginger And Onion Marinade
1 In a shallow ceramic or glass dish, spread half of the onions and ginger.
Sprinkle the meat with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and place it on top.
Spread the remaining onions and ginger on top of the meat. (If using ground ginger, sprinkle it on... - 33.4864
Flank Steak In Mustard Marinade
Prepare the marinade and soak the steaks in it for 1 hour.
Place the steaks on a broiler rack and broil under the highest heat possible for 6 minutes on each side, or until the meat begins to brown.
You want the inside to be moist and a bit red.
Slice the... - 33.8962
Salmon With Mustard Basil Rosemary Marinade
If your got some fresh herbs and then make an easy run and marinate the salmon for a light meal! Chef Marshall shows you how to get this dish going! Simple and easy! See the video for more! - 74.796
Brochette Of Pork With Lemon And Herb Marinade
Cut pork into l-in/2.5 cm cubes.
In bowl, combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, basil, thyme, parsley and oil.
Add pork and toss to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Alternately thread pork, green pepper, onions and... - 35.162
London Broil With Garlic Marinade
1. Trim the fat from the meat and wash well
2. Pat dry and then pierce the meat well with a fork in about a dozen places
3. Place the meat in a shallow baking dish
4. In a cup, place the vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, and oil and mix... - 37.7155
Skewered Chicken Livers With Chili Sauce
1. Halve livers; snip out any veiny parts.
2. Mix remainder of ingredients in large bowl. Add livers and toss; let stand an hour.
3. Remove livers from marinade; thread onto long skewers; place on rack in broiler pan. Broil, 5 to 6 inches from the heat,... - 21.4509
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato
Costolette Di Vitello Marinato is a well loved veal dish that is made for mostly all of the backyard parties at home. Try this Costolette Di Vitello Marinato recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 31.5844
Korean Barbecued Chicken
1. Marinate chicken breasts in sauce made by combining all other ingredients. After several hours, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
2. Barbecue chicken about 30 minutes, or until tender, on the hibachi or under your broiler; baste frequently... - 17.8084
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.017
Lemon Dipped Chicken
Lemon Dipped Chicken is a delicious and unique dish. I served this yummy dish for dinner when a few friends came over and they raided the kitchen for more! Try this easy Lemon Dipped Chicken recipe and enjoy it for yourself! - 38.0847
Lamb Chops With Maple Mustard Baste
1. In a shallow glass dish, combine mustard, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic and pepper; add chops and turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for up to 8 hours. (Return meat... - 24.7206
Grilled Trout is a delicious seafood preparation that adds an exquisite element to your dinner spreads. The secret behind my very successful Grilled Trout is this unique recipe. You simply have to try it! - 41.7452
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit are well loved by my family and there is never a problem with leftovers when it comes to this dish! . This mouthwatering dish is eaten up in no time! Try this Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit recipe for yourself. - 36.3424
1. Mix marinade ingredients together.
2. el Score the steak . Combine the steak and the marinade in a large, shallow glass bowl and let sit at room temperature 1-2 hours, or cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the broiler or prepare a... - 22.9868
In large shallow dish, combine orange marmalade, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Marinate steak at least 30 minutes, turning frequently.
May be marinated, covered, up to 12 hours, with less frequent turning in refrigerator.
Remove steak from marinade, and... - 27.8156
Gourmet Marinated Chicken
Combine first 4 ingredients for marinade, mixing well; brush chicken to coat.
Place chicken in shallow baking dish and drizzle with remaining marinade.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning marinade over often.
Place chicken... - 28.1696
Lemony Marinated Flank Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, dry mustard, and oil; mix well, and pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade, reserving... - 30.1051
Ginger Marinated Bluefish
Place the ginger in a piece of cheesecloth and squeeze all of the liquid out of the ginger into a small bowl.
Add the yogurt, lemon juice, tamari, coriander, and cumin.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the bowl and stir to combine.
Place about... - 42.4567
Spicy Marinated Pork Chops
For marinade, in plastic bag combine vegetable juice cocktail, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, salad dressing mix, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; add pork chops.
Close bag securely; place in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Refrigerate 8 hours or... - 34.7426
Herb Marinated Chuck Steak
Combine onion, parsley, vinegar, oil, mustard, garlic and thyme.
Place beef chuck shoulder steak in plastic bag; add onion mixture, spreading evenly over both sides.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours (or overnight, if desired), turning... - 33.8872
Tuna Shish Kebabs With Fennel
– Slide tuna pieces onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, then place mixture in shallow dish.
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, then baste kebabs and marinate for 24 hours, turning from time to time.
– Preheat the broiler. Broil... - 31.6431
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Separate into fillets; place in plastic bag in bowl.
Combine pineapple juice, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, minced dried onion, dry mustard, and salt.
Pour over fish in bag.
Marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours.
Drain fish,... - 35.674
Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice
Feeling hungry! Then Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice is the perfect choice for both of you. You can prepare this in no time and the fish is simply divine. Try this Fish Skewers With Nutmeg Rice recipe! - 45.7718
In large shallow baking dish, blend olive oil classics Italian dressing, lime juice and peel.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cornmeal, garlic powder and... - 36.6962
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 40.8944
Mushroom And Bacon Salad
Mushroom And Bacon Salad! I can live on this salad alone. You would agree with me if you would try this yummy salad just once. Trust me, you will never get over the flavor and texture of this delicious Mushroom And Bacon Salad! - 43.7055
Gamberi Alla Cavaliere
Combine ingredients and marinate shrimps for 30 minutes.
Arrange shrimp on a large piece of aluminum foil, and place on an outdoor grill or under the broiler.
Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side and serve with rice. - 28.903
Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 32.9018
Fresco Marinated Chicken
In large nonaluminum baking dish, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, water, oil and lemon juice; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
On broiler pan or grill lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil,... - 25.4635
Put salmon steaks into a greased broiler pan.
Combine lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, seasonings, and onion.
Pour over salmon.
Marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
Broil 5 minutes on each side for 1 inch steaks. - 31.9481
This Marinated Chicken recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Marinated Chicken on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 26.7757
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 43.7481
Miso Grilled Mushrooms
In a large bowl, blend miso, sake, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Add mushrooms; stir to coat with marinade, then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain marinade into a small pan and set aside.
Thread an equal number of... - 38.1535
Minted Roast Shoulder Of Lamb
Minted Roast Shoulder Of Lamb is a wonderfully tasty meat dish. To make a long story short, I am indebted to this wonderful Minted Roast Shoulder Of Lamb recipe for kindling my passion for cooking! I am sure you will love it too! - 38.487
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
In blender container combine lemon juice, water, ketchup, honey, and seasonings and process until smooth; transfer to shallow dish.
Add lamb and eggplant and toss to coat.
Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning meat and eggplant... - 32.9659
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken is simply by far the most delicious chicken preparation that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Saucy Cinnamon Chicken for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 35.2294
1. Peel eggplants. Cut into 3/4-inch dice. Place in a colander and sprinkle with coarse salt. Place a plate with a weight on top (such as two 1-pound cans) and let drain for 1 hour. Pat eggplant dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat broiler. Brush a baking sheet... - 27.2103
Marinated Green Bean & Red Pepper Salad
No matter whether you are the slow cooker or a person who does not have much time, my Marinated Green Bean & Red Pepper Salad will turn out to be filling and hearty as well. Try this Marinated Green Bean & Red Pepper Salad and you will realize the magic of... - 42.6311
Marinated Skewered Fish
1. Place 6 to 8 long wooden skewers in warm water to soak.
2. Pare and seed chayote; cut into 1 1/4 inch (3-cm) pieces. Add chayote to boiling water in medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, just until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain chayote; immediately... - 37.3733
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 41.5412
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 35.0908
Broiled Marinated Fish Steaks
Rinse fish and pat dry.
In a shallow glass pan, combine all ingredients except fish.
Stir to mix well.
Add fish steaks.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steaks from marinade and arrange on a... - 36.9186
Combine marinade ingredients in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Arrange fish steaks in a shallow dish; add marinade to cover.
Cover; marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
Drain; reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Arrange fish steaks on broiler pan.
Brush... - 36.5116
Broiled Leg Of Lamb
4 to 24 hours before serving: In large baking dish or roasting pan, combine salad dressing, bay leaves, peppercorns; refrigerate lamb in this marinade, turning occasionally.
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Lift lamb... - 33.6906
Asian Flank Steak
Whisk first 5 ingredients to blend in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Add steak and turn to coat.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrig erate overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Drain... - 32.5915
Lemon Thyme Chicken
In wide shallow bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, shallot and seasonings.
Add chicken and turn to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Drain marinade into small... - 25.7163
In a small bowl combine grapefruit juice, honey, Kirsch and mint; mix well.
In a shallow bowl arrange fruit.
Pour grapefruit juice mixture over fruit.
Marinate for 1 hour.
In a shallow dish soak bamboo skewers in water to cover for 10 minutes.
Preheat... - 38.6696
Broiled Chicken Teriyaki
In a large shallow dish place chicken breasts.
In a small bowl combine wine, water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; mix well.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Spray broiler rack with vegetable cooking spray; place... - 35.1214
Marinated Pork Chops
Mix all the ingredients except the chops together in a shallow dish.
Put in the chops and coat well.
Cover and set aside for 30 minutes, basting the chops occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to moderately high.
Transfer the chops to the rack of the... - 25.9947
Easy shrimp Scampi
Shrimp scampi is a lively and peppy shrimp recipe made with large shrimps. Marinated and broiled, these shrimps have the combined flavors of mustard, garlic and parsley with the hint of lemon juice. Served as appetizers or on the side, the shrimp scampi... - 33.2089
Mixed Vegetable Kabobs
1) Take two 6-inch wooden skewers and then fasten 1/2 cup celery pieces, half of the zucchini pieces, 1/4 cup mushrooms, and 3 cherry tomatoes on each alternately.
2) In an oblong dish large enough to hold the skewers, place them so they lie flat.
3)... - 41.2057
Japanese Broiled Lamb
1. Put the onions or scallions, soya sauce and stock into a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Cool and pour over the chops and let stand at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and broil under a preheated, moderate broiler, basting with the marinade and turning regularly,... - 27.1563
Butterflied Leg Of Lamb In Pomegranate
For marinade: Combine all ingredients in processor or blender (in batches if necessary) and puree.
Arrange lamb in two 10 x 14-inch roasting pans.
Pour half of marinade over top of each leg of lamb, turning lamb to cover completely.
Marinate 8 to 10 hours at... - 35.2759
Glazed Chicken Wings
Cut each chicken wing at joints to make three pieces; discard tips or save for use in making stock .
Place chicken wings in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at... - 34.6064
Combine teriyaki sauce, green onions, garlic and honey in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade and refrigerate.
Place flank steak in a zip-top storage bag and pour remaining marinade over meat.
Seal bag and refrigerate 4 hours or... - 38.8001
Teriyaki Roll Ups
In a shallow medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, onion and wine; set aside.
Cut meat into very thin diagonal slices.
Cut water chestnuts in half.
Wrap 1 slice meat around each water chestnut half.
Secure with a wooden pick.
Marinate in soy... - 39.2658
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 38.9413
Make the marinade: In a large bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the lime juice, the cumin, and the oil.
Add the steak to the marinade, turning it to coat it well, and let it marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Grill the st - 22.5003
Washi No Su Jyoyu Zuke
Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
Arrange the sardines in a large shallow dish and pour over the soy sauce mixture, basting to coat the fish thoroughly.
Set aside at room temperature to marinate for 2 hours,... - 32.8683
Soy Halibut Steaks
If fish is frozen, thaw.
Arrange fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on steaks.
Cover and refrigerate.
About 20 minutes before serving, set oven control at broil and 550Â°.
Arrange Soy Halibut Steaks on broiler rack;... - 36.6085
Mahogany Chicken Wings
1. Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Heat oven to 375°. Line broiler pan with aluminum foil. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.... - 28.977
Sesame Grilled Chicken
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
Arrange the chicken fillets on a flat dish and pour over the marinade.
Let sit at least 1 hour.
Preheat the broiler to high.
Place the chicken on foil, brush with the marinade and broil for 5 minutes.
Turn and brush with... - 42.0561
Chinese Barbecued Ribs
Have spareribs cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place ribs in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Remove ribs from marinade, reserving marinade.
Arrange ribs meaty sides up in... - 31.4384
these squash kebabs are marinated vegetable kebabs. Made with zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes, the squash kebabs are crispy and fresh. - 34.9958
Swanky Flanky Steak
1. Marinade: Combine all marinade ingredients in sealable plastic food-storage bag. Seal and shake to mix. Place steak in bag. Shake and mix. Place in refrigerator and let marinate 1 to 8 hours.
2. Preheat broiler. Lift meat from marinade. Discard marinade.... - 37.2344
Place all ingredients except shrimp in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, combine dressing mixture with shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Remove shrimp and marinade... - 31.3932
Tangy Broiled Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, add the chicken.
2. Pour the vinaigrette and V8 juice over the chicken and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 36.719
Tori No Sakamushi
Put the chicken meat slices into a shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry.
Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
Pat the chicken dry with kitchen... - 28.7073
Broiled Flank Steak
In a shallow dish, mix garlic, oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, soy sauce, mustard, pepper, and hot pepper seasoning.
Place steak in dish; turn to coat with marinade.
Let stand for 30 minutes, turning over several times.
Remove steak from marinade; drain... - 34.1792
Orange Roughy In Citrus Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mix together all ingredients except marmalade, arrowroot and fish and stir well to dissolve orange juice concentrate.
3) Take a shallow non-metal casserole; place fish in it and pour the orange sauce over it, saving... - 42.9818
Golden Glazed Fillets
Cut fish into serving-sized pieces, if necessary, and place in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Marinade: Combine all ingredients and spoon over fish.
Let stand for about 30 minutes.
With slotted spoon, transfer fish to broiler rack; brush with marinade... - 31.1445
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
1. In a large nonmetallic bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, thyme and pepper and whisk them well to blend
2. Rinse eggplants, pat dry and combine with leeks, zucchinis and red bell peppers in a large shallow nonmetallic dish
3. Pour the... - 31.8783
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish.
Put the steak pieces into the marinade and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and... - 37.0871
Protein Diet Chicken Teriyaki
This Chicken Teriyaki is a real pleasure for the die-hard chicken lovers! The tangy lemon flavor along with that of ginger and soy sauce makes this Chicken Teriyaki even more appetizing! I love it and even my family does; why done you too try it? - 26.4803
Spicy Barbecued Wingettes
Rinse wingettes and pat dry; place in shallow dish.
In small saucepan over medium heat, stir together remaining ingredients.
Cook about 5 minutes or until mixture is hot; pour over wingettes.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Prepare outdoor... - 28.0512
Sesame Soy Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Marinate it for 1 to 2 hours in a mixture of the soy sauce, sugar, salt, and ginger.
If you plan to barbecue the chicken at the picnic, put it into the marinade just before you leave home.
Also toast the sesame seed either in a... - 29.7966
Oriental Grilled Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a shallow pan large enough to hold breasts in one layer.
3. Place breasts in marinade, turning to coat and rubbing marinade into breasts. Marinate at least one hour and as long as... - 34.325
Greek Lemon Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Remove skin, if desired.
In large shallow bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except garnishes.
Add chicken; marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade; place on rack in broiler... - 37.1652
Plum Sauced Lamb Chops
For marinade, in blender container combine plums, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire, basil, and garlic powder.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Place lamb in a plastic bag.
Set in a pan.
Pour marinade over lamb.
Close bag; turn to evenly... - 40.2708
Herbed Scallops And Shrimp
Combine parsley, lime juice, mint, rosemary, honey, oil, garlic and pepper in medium bowl; blend well.
Add shrimp and scallops.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Arrange shrimp and scallops on skewers.
Place on broiler pan.
Brush with... - 37.4613
Blend sauterne, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and green onion and pour over salmon steaks in a large shallow dish.
Marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
To broil, remove steaks from marinade to broiler rack.
Broil 6 inches from... - 27.4054
Sate Babi Skewered Barbecued Pork
Combine onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and lime juice in bowl.
Add pork and mix well.
Cover and marinate 2 hours, tossing occasionally with fork.
Prepare charcoal (or use broiler).
Remove pork from marinade and thread on wooden or bamboo skewers (5 or 6... - 29.309
In a shallow dish place chicken.
In a small bowl combine Sherry, olive oil, peppers, chili powder, cumin and garlic; mix well.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 hours or in refrigerator overnight, stirring occasionally.
Preheat... - 38.7272
Flank Steak Joy
Flank Steak Joy is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Flank Steak Joy is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 23.6606