- » Broiler Cake
Broiler Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiler cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiler cake recipes.
Broiler Baked Alaska
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and salt, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place a scoop of ice cream in each cake cup.
Make a hole in center of ice cream with spoon handle; pour 1 teaspoon brandy into each serving.
Spread meringue... - 32.1433
Broiler Baked Alaskas
In mixer bowl beat egg whites with electric mixer till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and salt, beating to stiff peaks.
Place scoop of ice cream in each cake cup.
Make hollow in center of ice cream with wooden spoon handle; pour J... - 36.7659
Broiler Fudge Topping
Cream butter, brown sugar, and cocoa until fluffy.
Beat in the cream.
Stir in nuts.
Spread lightly over cake after it has cooled in pan 10 to 15 minutes.
Place under broiler with top about 4 inches from source of heat.
Broil about 1 minute, or until frosting... - 28.9718
Quick Broiler Coconut Frosting
Work together the butter and sugar with a spoon until light.
Then add milk, coconut and vanilla.
Spread over top surface of an 8" x 8" x 2" or 9" x 9 x 2" cake, or an 8" or 9" cake layer which has cooled 5 min after baking.
Broil until coconut is delicately... - 28.2102
Classic Lazy Daisy Cake
Bake cake in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Turn out on a broiler-proof platter or leave in the pan to cool.
Combine and heat remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture over cake and broil until lightly brown. - 24.1897
Crisp Strawberry Short Cakes
Combine strawberries and 2 tbsp. sugar.
Let stand at room temperature until sugar is dissolved.
Beat cream and 1 tbsp. sugar together until stiff.
Cream brown sugar, butter and cinnamon together thoroughly.
Spread mixture thickly on rusks.
Put... - 38.5436
Classic Lazy Daisy Cake
Lazy Daisy Cake is a delicious cake your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique and filling Lazy Daisy Cake recipe. - 47.2535
Family Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Blend Baking Mix and sugar in mixing bowl.
2. Add water and vanilla. Beat until well mixed by hand, or about 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer.
3. Add egg and continue to beat until well mixed by hand, or about 1 minute on medium speed.
4. Pour... - 39.0249
Broiled Fruit Cake
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Set cake layer on cookie sheet; spread with jelly; top with well-drained apricots and peaches.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and butter, and dot over fruit.
Broil until fruit starts to brown.
Remove to platter. - 35.2914
Toasted Pound Cake
Place pound cake slices in a hinged wire broiler; or, place slices on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Toast, turning often, just until brown (about 1 or 2 minutes on each side). - 21.0674
Orange Snack Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch cake pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, combine oats and boiling water; set aside.
In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In a large bowl, cream together... - 45.855
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a 9x9x2-inch pan.
Place apricots and water in saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat, simmering 15-20 minutes until tender.
Force apricots through coarse sieve.
(Or simmer apricots for 1-2 minutes.
Place in blender container and... - 43.7425
Toasted Aniseed Cake
Grease two 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch (22x11-cm) loaf pans.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Put egg yolks, sugar and water into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Fold flour and aniseed into egg yolk mixture.
Beat egg... - 36.707
Easy Orange Cake With Broiled Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 X 8-inch baking pan.
To make the cake: In a small saucepan, heat together milk and butter just enough to melt butter.
Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and thick.
Beat in honey and then milk mixture.
Stir in... - 44.4032
1. Cook A ingredients together for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
2. Mix B ingredients using standard cake method.
3. Stir A mixture into B mixture.
4. Spread into pan and bake.
5. Simmer together C ingredients for 3 minutes.
6. Pour on warm cake, broil under... - 39.029
Pineapple Brunch Cakes
In small mixer bowl combine cheese and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla; stir in pineapple.
Split muffins; place on baking sheet and toast under broiler.
Reduce oven to 375Â°.
Spread pineapple mixture atop muffins, using about 1 1/2... - 38.4098
Pineapple Brunch Cakes
In small mixer bowl combine cheese and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla; stir in pineapple.
Split muffins; place on baking sheet and toast under broiler.
Reduce oven to 375°.
Spread pineapple mixture atop muffins, using about 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 37.9497
Coconut-topped Oatmeal Cake
1. Soak oatmeal in water, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sugars and melted lard.
3. Beat in the eggs.
4. Combine the dry ingredients, then add to the sugar mixture.
5. Add the oatmeal, and mix well.
6. Pour into a greased and floured 9x12 cake... - 44.8527
Upside Down Peach Cake
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Generously butter 23-cm (9-in) cake pan; set aside.
? Place butter, granulated sugar, whole egg and vanilla in large bowl. Using electric hand mixer, beat 2 minutes or until mixture becomes thick.
? Sift flour and baking... - 42.571
Neapolitan Potato Cake
Wash the potatoes and steam until tender.
Spear them with a carving fork and peel.
Push them through a potato ricer while still hot; repeat the ric ing operation, then push them through a fine sieve into a large mixing bowl.
This makes them easy to... - 42.7663
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic cake dish.
Preheat a conventional broiler.
Cream butter and the 3/4 cup sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
Add flour... - 41.789
Jiffy Coffee Cake
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Mix in rolled oats, grated orange peel, and brown sugar.
Beat eggs slightly, add milk and melted butter, and pour into well in center of dry ingredients; stir just enough to... - 38.1855
Lazy Daisy Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add eggs to beat in until thick.
3) Add sugar and vanilla.
4) In a bowl, pour in scalded milk and add butter to melt.
5) Add the milk mixture into the egg mixture.
6) Fold in dry... - 47.7409
Lazy Daisy Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour an 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Beat eggs well.
Beat in sugar and vanilla.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and stir in.
Heat milk and 1 tbsp.butter together just to the boiling point.
Pour into batter and beat... - 40.6768
All-american Apple Cake
Sift first 4 ingredients in bowl; set aside.
Combine salad oil and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Add buttermilk and dry ingredients alternately to sugar mixture, beating well after each addition.
Beat for 2 minutes or until... - 44.6851
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Dark "n" Light Cake
Dark "N" Light Cake is a lovely and addictive treat for your guests. I am sure they will love the flavor and texture of this yummy Dark "N" Light Cake. You just have to try this excellent Dark "N" Light Cake recipe at home! - 36.832
Spicy Pear Coffee Cake
Prepare and bake your favorite spice cake recipe or one-layer size spice cake mix.
Pare, core, and slice pears.
Combine sugar, water, and cinnamon candies; heat to boiling; add pear slices.
Simmer over low heat till tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain and... - 41.4519
Sour Cream Spice Cake
Combine margarine, salt, spices and 1 cup brown sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add baking powder and soda to flour; sift three times.
Add small amounts of flour to creamed mixture alternately... - 44.2563
Applesauce Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, raisins, and nuts together.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the... - 42.159
Cream 1/2 cup butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
Add sifted dry ingredients, oats and milk to creamed mixture alternately, blending... - 43.7802
S'more Chocolate Cakes
A traditional children's summer evening campfire dessert is transformed into an adult dessert worthy of finishing your finest meal! A rich, moist, deep chocolate cake is topped with a crunchy graham cracker crumble then finished with toasted marshmallows... - 126.067
Queen Elizabeth Cake Topping
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2) Place over heat to boil together for 3 minutes.
3) Use the topping to spread over baked cake. Place inside broiler to brown the top. - 28.0574
1. Beat eggs and sugar very well.
2. Add flour and baking powder and continue mixing.
3. Heat milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Add immediately to flour mixture and mix.
5. Pour into an ungreased spring form pan.
6. Bake at 375° for 30... - 39.4022
Individual Coffee Cakes
Lay muffins on cookie sheet, split side down, and put under hot broiler for about a minute to heat.
Remove from oven.
Turn so split sides are up.
Cream butter, sugar and cinnamon together then stir in nuts.
Spread thickly on muffins.
Put low under the broiler... - 30.6777
Father Loyen S Chocolate Cake
Sift the first 8 ingredients together into an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
Make 3 holes in the flour mixture; pour oil in one, vinegar in the second and vanilla in the third.
Pour water over all.
Stir with a fork until all ingredients are blended (do not remove... - 40.6157
Stir together the oatmeal, boiling water and butter until butter melts.
Add the eggs and beat, then add sugar and bcat mixture again.
Sift together the flour, soda, cinnamon and salt and add to cake mixture with the vanilla.
Beat all well.
Pour into... - 48.3073
Yesterday S Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a 9 x 12 inch (22 x 32 cm) baking dish.
– Place leftover cake cubes in the dish and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar. Beat 3 minutes. Add flour and baking powder, and pour milk... - 42.279
Almond Glazed Picnic Cake
Procedure for Almond Topping Take all the ingredients of almond topping in a small pan.
Bring the mixture to boil.
Keep stirring constantly till it turns thick and glazy.
Procedure for Cake Whisk the eggs along with the sugar till it becomes pale... - 43.1285
Pour boiling water over the rolled oats and let soak for 20 minutes.
Mix butter, honey, vanilla, eggs, and yogurt.
Beat with spoon or whisk until smooth and fluffy.
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease a 9-inch square pan.
Add oatmeal to honey-butter-egg... - 43.248
Almond Butterscotch Cake
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 8-inch layer pan.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Fold in sifted flour and baking powder alternately with milk.
Turn into prepared pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
Turn onto cooling rack.
When cold, top... - 44.0762
Lazy Daisy Cake Topping
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and butter.
2) Place over heat to melt the butter and dissolve the sugar.
3) Add coconut to blend.
4) Use the topping to spread over baked cake. Place inside broiler to brown for 4 to 5 minutes. - 30.6117
Queen Elizabeth Cake
The queen elizabeth cake is a date and nut cake flavored with vanilla and topped with a sugar and butter coconut topping. Baked and then topped, the queen elizabeth cake is all set to go after the topping is broiled under a broiler. - 45.5634
Chesapeake Crab Cakes
Pick out and discard any shell or cartilage from crabmeat.
Flake with fork.
Place crabmeat in medium bowl.
Add bread crumbs, onion, bell pepper and parsley; set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients except oil and Tartar Sauce in small bowl.
Stir well to... - 44.134
Batter: Pour boiling water over oatmeal and let stand 20 min.
Cream oleo, brown sugar and granulated sugar together.
Add eggs and oatmeal mixture.
Mix in flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
Bake at 350° for 40 min.
Topping: Mix all ingredients together... - 40.8626
Yellow Cake With Broiled Peanut Frosting
1) Mix the yellow-cake mix as per the package directions.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2 inches pan, pour the batter.
3) Combine rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4) Bake and allow the cake to cool in the pan, then spread with the peanut mixture.
5) Place... - 33.6887
Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water over 1 cup uncooked oatmeal.
Mix sugars, oil, eggs, flour, soda and vanilla.
Beat well until well mixed.
Add oatmeal and stir well.
Bake at 350° in 9 x 12-inch pan for 40 minutes.
Icing: Mix sugar, butter and milk.
Bring to a... - 44.3942
Applesauce Walnut Coffee Cake
Put biscuit mix and granulated sugar in small bowl of electric mixer.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Then add 1/4 cup milk, egg and vanilla.
Blend, then beat at medium speed 1 minute.
Add remaining 1/2 cup milk and beat 1/2 minute... - 40.5091
If you love caramel then, I'm sure you too will not be able to resist trying out this wonderful snack. Caramel Cake proves to be a treat for any occasion. An ideal option for an everyday snack, this can be stored and kept away. No worries on what to give the... - 51.7352
Corn And Potato Cakes
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, 12-15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and mash coarsely with a potato masher; set aside to cool.
Add corn, bacon, scallions, 1/4 cup panko, parsley,... - 45.6227
Simple Date Cake
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, heat the water in the microwave for about 5 to 6 minutes, until boiling.
2) Stir in the dates, sprinkle over the baking soda and allow to cool until just warm.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and... - 48.2196
Olive Oil And Oregano Potato Cake
Oil 15x10x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 18 minutes.
Drain; return to same pot.
Stir over low heat to dry, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup oil.
Mash until smooth; season to taste... - 36.5041
Jean Banchet Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease with butter and slightly flour it.
3. Take a bowl, add egg yolks and whisk thoroughly.
4. Take another bowl, cream in egg whites. Dust in sugar, mix... - 42.0451
Try out this Cake Frosting recipe, for a quick pick-me up! I prepare this as part of my dessert spread very often. Try it once and you will be tempted to prepare this repeatedly. - 33.447
Broiled Crab Cakes
Broiled Crab Cakes has an Uplifting taste. The eggs and lemon juice gives the Broiled Crab Cakes Uplifting taste. - 23.669
Lazy Daisy Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In small saucepan, heat 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons butter over low heat until butter melts and milk is hot.
3. Meanwhile, in... - 45.0981
Queen Elizabeth Cake
1) Prepare the dates by cutting and removing the seeds.
2) Add 1 teaspoon soda.
3) Pour in 1 cup boiling water and let stand, until the other ingredients are ready.
4) Preheat oven to moderate heat.
5) In a bowl, cream the butter and... - 46.8128
Mexican Rice Cakes
1. Preheat broiler or toaster oven.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat 1 minute. Add turkey, cumin, and garlic powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until turkey is cooked through, about 2 minutes.
3. Spoon... - 32.4613
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Add remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
Shape into patties about two inches in diameter and either fry in hot oil or broil on lightly oiled broiler pan at 400 degrees for twelve minutes.
Turn... - 31.8051
One 8 Inch Fudge Cake Layer
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and lightly dust it with flour.
3) In a double broiler, melt the chocolate over hot water. Allow the chocolate to cool down.
4) Into a large bowl, sift together sugar,... - 48.658
Lyonaise Potato Cake
1) In a large saucepan with cold water, place the potatoes.
2) Place over moderate heat to bring a boil for 25 to 30 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
3) In a bowl transfer the potatoes and wait until they are cool enough to handle, 10 to... - 38.6501
In a large bowl, stir egg white briskly with a fork.
Add the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallions, red and green peppers, parsley, Old Bay seasoning and pepper; mix well.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Put the dry... - 43.3206
Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Nut Topping
1. Pour boiling water over oats in a bowl; allow to stand 20 minutes.
2. Line a 2-quart glass baking dish with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together; set aside.
4. Cream butter and sugars in a... - 44.45
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 7-inch round cake tin with greased nonstick parchment paper.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour, mixed spice and baking powder. Add in the butter, brown sugar, eggs, dried fruits, cherries, blanched... - 48.5975
Coconut Chocolate Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour into greased and floured 8- or 9-inch round cake pan.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool in pan 10 minutes.
Remove to wire rack to cool.
In small bowl, cream brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter... - 37.8872
Sunday Morning Breakfast Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teasp salt together three times.
Beat eggs with a hand or electric beater until very thick and lemon-colored—about 5 min.—then add sugar slowly while continuing to beat with a beater.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir in sifted dry... - 41.5859
Easy Company Cake
In 1-cup measure, melt butter with milk (1 min.).
Add almond extract; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until light.
Gradually beat in sugar until eggs are light and thickened, about 2 minutes.
By hand, stir in flour, baking powder, salt and milk... - 42.0181
1) In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onion, garlic and green chiles.
2) In a baking sheet, place corn or rice cakes.
3) Spread the yogurt mixture on top.
4) Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with basil.
5) Place inside... - 40.5782
Cream sugar and butter. Add egg yolks and beat well. Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together. Add alternately with milk. Fold in egg whites. Bake in greased pan for about 30 minutes, or until cake tests done. Remove from oven and spread on Broiled... - 21.2194
1) In a blender, mix together salmon, crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, pepper sauce, lemon juice, water.
2) Process until a coarse mixture is formed and all the ingredients are well combined.
3) Shape the mixture into two 2 inch cakes.
4)... - 43.1332
Quick Holiday Cake
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a bowl, blend together butter, sugar and milk.
3 Add in fruits, nuts and coconut.
4 Put cake on a baking sheet.
5 Evenly spread the fruit mixture on top.
6 Place under preheated broiler, for about... - 43.8479
1. On the top of a double broiler, place milk and potatoes and allow to cook above boiling water till potatoes turn tender. Mix the seasonings.
2. Make crab meat into flakes and mix to the potato mixture. Beat in the eggs.
3. Using a spoon, add the... - 37.0563
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 123.816
Quick Angel Dessert
Cut cake into 6 slices.
Combine buttei, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Toast one side of cake; turn and spread butter mixture generously on untoasted side.
Toast under broiler. - 29.048
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Cream the butter and brown sugar with the lemon rind and juice.
Add the coconut.
Split the sponge cake across the center.
If not spread with jam, cover the bottom half with a little jam then half the coconut mixture.
Put the two halves together again.
Spread... - 31.6115
Egg And Sausage Cake
1. Preheat the broiler. Prick the sausages all over with a fork. Place them on the broiler rack 4 inches from the heat. Broil for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from the broiler and slice into 1/4-inch rounds.
2. While the sausages are broiling, heat 4... - 32.1415
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Chicken Medaillons And Grits Cakes
1. In medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil, stir in grits and cook according to package directions.
2. Into greased 9-inch square baking pan spoon grits, cover and place in refrigerator until firm.
3. To prepare the chicken breasts rub with... - 41.7472
California Onion Cakes
In a small bowl, combine green onion dip mix, sour cream, Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Preheat broiler if necessary.
Place oven rack for 5 to 8 inches from heating element.
Arrange 2 tortillas in a single layer on each of 2 ungreased baking... - 39.2188
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 46.0655
Lemon English Muffins
Set oven control to broil.
Place muffins, cut sides up, on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix margarine, honey and lemon peel.
Spread over hot muffins. - 23.2264
Low Fat Refrigerator Cheesecake
1. Take an 8-inch spring-form and grease slightly with butter.
2. Press crumbs mixed with rest of the margarine against pan sides and bottom. Allow to chill until the filling is ready.
3. Take a sieve and force cheese through it. In ¼ cup water,... - 49.1162
1) Beat together the 5 egg yolks and 2 egg whites till the mixture is stiff.
2) Add the sugar and then the lemon juice. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Put the concoction in a double broiler, stirring often. Ensure that the mixture is not... - 42.7745
Tarte De Santiago
Preheat oven to 425Ã‚Â°.
Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
Separately, beat eggs with grated lemon rind until foamy.
Grind almonds to fine paste in electric blender or mortar.
Add all but 14 cup almonds and beaten eggs to butter and sugar mixture... - 38.9022
Frostings are the final touch to the cake that if done well can lead to a wonderful elegant creation. But often most of us who are new to cake making messes this part up. To help you half way through is this amazing Frosting recipe. Try it! - 27.8749
Double Boiler Frosting
The double broiler frosting is a cake frosting made with honey, sugar and egg whites. Combined together with salt and water and flavored with vanilla, it is stir cooked on a broiler top for a sweet frosting. - 21.8401
Beat first 3 ingredients together.
Fold in nuts.
top of warm 9-inch square cake.
Place on broiler rack so that top is 4 inches from heat.
Broil 3 minutes or until frosting bubbles. - 27.0041
Fry bacon until it begins to curl and turn golden; drain on paper toweling.
Toast bread in broiler 4-5" from heat 3-4 minutes until golden brown; turn and toast 1 minute on second side.
Butter lightly toasted sides, top with cheese, a... - 33.2075
1. Place chocolate chips atop a double broiler on hot water. Add vanilla, condensed milk, liqueur and vanilla wafer crumbs and beat to form a smooth mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to cool enough to shape.
3. Take out and using... - 35.7425
Cheesecake With Hazelnuts
For crust: Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, hazelnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter in medium bowl and blend thoroughly.
Pat mixture into bottom and sides of 8-inch springform pan.
Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Bake... - 46.7175
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl. Add the eggs, water, oil and blend to smooth batter.
3.Scoop batter using small ice-cream scoop and drop on a lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
4.Bake for... - 110.825
Classic Creme Brulee
Cook and stir cream, sugar, vanilla, and yolks in the top of a double boiler over simmering water 7-10 minutes until mixture coats a wooden spoon.
Pour into an un-greased shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole and stir 1-2 minutes.
Place wax paper directly on surface... - 33.3333
How To Bake Rainbow Cupcakes
Cupcakes are favorite desserts at kids’ parties. Here is a colorful cupcake recipe – you can involve your kids also in the process! A simple cake mix with a great frosting! Easy to make, colorful to look, and great to taste! - 121.648
Cherry Peach Delight
1. Combine water, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, cloves and cherry pie filling in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Mix in peaches. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH, or until boiling; stir twice.
2. Combine biscuit mix and 1/2 teaspoon... - 33.3151
Guiness Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Give an extra special touch to these holidays with a delightful Guiness dark chocolate cheesecake. See this super quick recipe that is absolutely easy to make. Surely a great way to pamper your family and friends. This video is definitely a must watch! - 131.701