- » Broiled Vegetable
Broiled Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled vegetable recipes.
Broiled Vegetables Diablo
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic and black pepper.
In a large bowl or glass baking dish, combine the red or green peppers, mushrooms, onions and zucchini.
Pour on the marinade and toss lightly to... - 47.826
Broiled Vegetables Diablo
1. Take a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic, and black pepper together.
2. Arrange a large bowl or glass baking dish add green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and onions.
3. Pour the marinade on... - 47.8187
Broiled Vegetable Kabobs
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the tofu and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden on all sides, stirring frequently.
Transfer the tofu to a large bowl.
Add the squash, tomatoes, radishes... - 40.5139
Broiled Porterhouse And Vegetables
The broiled porterhouse with vegetables is a beef steak preparation cooked with vegetables. Broiled with cheese, italian seasoning along with olive oil, salt and pepper, the broiled porter house steak is a simple recipe that caneb cooked up for a filling... - 34.2752
Broiled Vegetable Melange
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack about 8 inches from the heat.
Grease a shallow baking pan.
Arrange the eggplant, zucchini, red pepper, and tomatoes in the pan.
In a small bowl, whisk to gether the lemon juice, oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt, and... - 33.5562
You May Also Like!
Broiled Vegetable Crostini
Want to know of a crostini recipe that is yummy and different from the traditional? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed! Learn to make the perfect crostini that everyone is bound to love. - 80.8371
Broiled Vegetable Burgers
Combine ground beef, shredded carrot, chopped green pepper, chopped onion, seasoned salt, and pepper. Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil 3 inches from heat to desired doneness, turning once... - 28.7529
London Broil With Mixed Vegetables
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine steak and vinegar, turning to coat; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until pepper is tender-crisp,... - 35.5621
Broiled Rice And Vegetable Patties
In a large mixing bowl stir together carrots, cooled rice, cheese, onion, peanuts, bread crumbs, parsley, ginger, coriander, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
In a small bowl stir together egg whites and soy sauce.
Add to rice mixture; mix well.
Cover and chill for 1... - 40.6519
Chicken Vegetable Turnover With Broiled Tomatoes
1) Pierce the frozen vegetable pouch with a knife, place over the rack and thaw as per the directions.
2) In a 12 inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, place the pie crust and brush the edges with water.
3) Mix the chicken and herbs, then spread over... - 35.5322
Vegetable Swiss Broil
Spread eggplant on double layer of paper towels and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt; let stand for 30 minutes, then pat dry.
In 1-quart saucepan heat oil; add onion and minced garlic and saute until onion is softened (if garlic powder is used, do not add at... - 39.6655
Broiled Chuck Steak With Sauteed Vegetables
This Broiled Chuck Steak With Sauteed Vegetables makes a delightful dish. Try this meat with delicious oregano and pepper seasonings with rice or pasta. Tell me if you want to know more about this Broiled Chuck Steak With Sauteed Vegetables. - 35.9789
Broiled Pork Chops And Vegetables
Combine oil, red wine, green onion, honey, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and pepper; set aside.
Trim chops of excess fat. Place chops on the rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from heat about 12 minutes; brush with wine mixture. Turn... - 32.5769
Broiled Tuna & Vegetable Kabobs
1. Preheat the broiler to high. Cut the tuna into 1-inch/2.5-cm dice. Peel the onions, leaving the root intact, and cut each onion lengthwise into 6 wedges.
2. Divide the fish and vegetables evenly between 8 wooden skewers (presoaked to avoid burning) and... - 32.1685
Broiled Chops With Italian Vegetables
Combine wine, garlic, and pepper; set aside.
Trim separable fat from pork chops.
Place on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Brush with wine mixture.
Turn and broil 6 minutes more or till chops are no... - 42.4234