- » Broiled Tortilla With Cheese
Broiled Tortilla With Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled tortilla with cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled tortilla with cheese recipes.
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 40.6994
You May Also Like!
1.Broil lightly buttered corn tortilla for 2 minutes.
2.Once done spread tofu or ricotta on it.
3.Arrange tomato slices and top with cheese.
4.Broil tortilla until the cheese melts.
5.Allow it to cool.
6.Serve immediately - 32.974
Cut cheddar cheese into 24 pieces, each 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8-inch.
Arrange chips on baking sheets.
Top each chip with 1 teaspoon beans, a piece of cheese, and a piece of chili pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till cheese melts, 1 to 3 minutes. - 27.7398
Armenian Tortilla Pizzas
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and garlic and cook, stirring often, until meat is browned (5 to 7 minutes); spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in parsley, tomato paste, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and... - 45.1712
Flour Tortilla Pizza
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Let tortillas come to room temperature.
Wrap in foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and set oven on broil.
In a bowl, combine Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons... - 43.6483
1 Combine butter and salt. Spread on both sides of tortillas.
2 Place tortillas on a broiler rack and broil 5 inches from source of heat for about 4 minutes, or until crisp and brown. Turn.
3 Place 1 cheese slice on each tortilla, then sprinkle each with 1... - 28.289
1) Place the tortillas on a flat surface and top each with lentils.
2) Sprinkle on top with shredded cheese.
3) Keep it on a tray under the broiler till the cheese starts to melt.
4) Sprinkle the tortillas generously with a mixture of lettuce,... - 36.6033
Bean N' Bacon Tortillas
1) In a small saucepan, mix together the beans, bacon, and chili sauce.
2) Over high heat, cook until the mix comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) On a nonstick baking sheet, place the tortillas in a single layer.
4) On each tortilla, spread half... - 38.3763
Pizza Tortilla Turnovers
PESTO SALSA: In bowl, combine tomato, basil, onion, garlic, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
On work surface, arrange tortillas in single layer; sprinkle half of each evenly with half of the fontina cheese, leaving thin border.
Spoon salsa over cheese,... - 37.5601
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the onion and coarsely chop; remove and set aside. In the same processor work bowl, finely chop the cilantro.
3 In a small bowl, combine half the garlic-onion... - 39.4796
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange tortilla directly on oven rack, 6 inches from heat source, and broil until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
2. Transfer tortilla to baking sheet; top with pepper and sprinkle with cheese. Broil until cheese is melted,... - 27.5352