- » Broiled Tomato
Broiled Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled tomato recipes.
1. Pre-heat the broiler.
2. With a slicing knife, slice the tomatoes horizontally in half.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and spray PAM on it.
4. Arrange the tomato halves on it.
5. Sprinkle each tomato half with salt, pepper, and oil, coating... - 39.9759
Herb Broiled Tomatoes
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Arrange tomatoes cut side up in a lightly greased shallow pan.
3. Mix salt, pepper, and herbs and sprinkle over tomatoes
4. Dot with butter.
5. Broil for 10 minutes, flipping them over to brown on both sides if... - 38.8353
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Butter a casserole dish.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut into halves.
4. In the buttered casserole, arrange the tomatoes with the open side facing up.
5. Dot tomatoes with butter and sprinkle mustard and... - 37.9187
This broiled tomatoes recipe is a simple yet very flavorful recipe made with tomatoes flavored with garlic butter. Seasoned and flavored with a little mustard, the tomatoes are broiled to a desired doneness and are great with any casserole, fish or meat... - 37.3961
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife cut the tomato tops.
3. Sprinkle salt, basil, pepper and garlic salt over the tomatoes.
4. Bake the tomatoes in oven for about 20 minutes until tender.
5. Serve Broiled... - 37.2606
1) Pre-heat the broiler.
2) Heat a small skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
3) Lightly stir fry bread crumbs until they turn golden.
4) Take away from the heat and mix with the parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Using a... - 36.8287
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
Mix the chopped tomato pulp with the bread crumbs, garlic, herbs, cheese and seasoning.
Mix in a little... - 35.6547
1. Preheat the broiler. Remove the stem ends from the tomatoes, and cut the tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices. Place the slices on an ungreased 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1" baking sheet and sprinkle them with the salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl, combine the cheeses,... - 35.0531
Cut each tomato in half horizontally and place in a lightly oiled skillet.
Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, oregano and garlic.
Place a little of the mixture on top of each tomato, pressing it down lightly.
Season each tomato half with salt and... - 33.9796
Broiled tomatoes are flavorful and simple enough to go with any dish. Prepared with tomato halves smeared with yogurt, pepper and garlic mix, and topped with breadcrumbs, the broiled tomatoes cooked to a golden top and sprinkled with parsley. - 33.2009
Romano Broiled Tomatoes
1) Season cut side of tomato halves with salt and pepper.
2) Keep the tomatoes about 4 inches from heat and broil for 5 minutes.
3) Top each half with 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon parsley, and 1 teaspoon cheese and broil until cheese... - 33.1177
1) Combine the stuffing mix, butter and cheese together and mix well.
2) Spread the mustard evenly over the surface of the tomatoes and then spoon the stuffing mixture over the mustard.
3) Broil the tomatoes about 4 inches from the heat for nearly 7... - 31.9677
Cut thin slices from bottom and top of tomatoes; cut in half crosswise.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Dip in egg, then bread crumbs.
Place on broiler rack with bottom or top side up.
Dot each with butter, broil 4 inches from source of heat; turn and repeat... - 31.7826
Broiled Tomato Rounds
Cut bread into circles, to fit under tomato slices.
Mix garlic with Miracle Whip.
Spread over tomato slices, placed on toast.
Broil until lightly brown.
Serves 4. - 31.1406
Broiled Tomatoes With Cilantro
Place the tomato slices on the rack in a broiler pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the Italian dressing, minced cilantro or parsley, lime juice and pepper.
Spoon on top of the tomato slices.
Broil about 4" from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes or... - 30.1573
1. Start oven, set at 400° F., Moderately Hot. Rub an oven-proof platter with margarine or butter.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut out stems, cut in halves crosswise.
3. Mix flour with salt and pepper and dredge the cut surfaces with this mixture.
4. Spread the... - 29.6824
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat. Line the broiler pan with a sheet of aluminum foil.
In a small bowl, stir together the basil, parsley, bread
crumbs, garlic, salt, and oil.
2 Place the tomato halves, cut sides up, on the... - 28.8576
Broiled Tomatoes is a perfect side dish for your weekend dinners. They are easy to make and delicious. You just have to try the Broiled Tomatoes! - 27.69
Simple Broiled Tomatoes
1. Slice tomatoes in half crosswise. Place on baking sheet, cut side up.
2. Combine crumbs and Italian Dressing. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of seasoned crumbs over each tomato.
3. Broil 10 inches from source of heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Garnish... - 25.6348
With electric knife cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Brush cut surfaces with oil; sprinkle with tarragon, vinegar and oregano; let tomatoes stand 10 minutes to absorb flavors.
Arrange cut surfaces down on grill.
Cook 8-10 minutes. - 25.3753
Baked Or Broiled Tomatoes
Remove stem end and cut each tomato in half crosswise.
Spread cut side of each half with some of the prepared mustard.
Top each with 1/2 teasp minced onion, 1/4 teasp Worcestershire sauce, and sprinkle each half with a little sugar and salt.
Arrange in baking... - 25.3689
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Halve tomatoes crosswise; brush with Italian dressing; sprinkle with salt.
3. Broil, without turning, with Yankee Ham about 8 minutes. - 24.5806
In small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, onion, cheese and sprouts.
Arrange tomato halves in single layer on greased baking pan.
Spread each half with mayonnaise mixture.
Broil until tops are puffy and lightly browned. - 24.0115
Broiled Tomato Napoli
Slice tomatoes; place in baking pan.
Blend bread crumbs, butter, cheese and seasoning; spoon over tomatoes.
Broil 10 inches from source of heat for 5 minutes or until heated through and browned; serve at once. - 23.9513
Preheat broiler .
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes in small bowl and blend well.
Gently spread mixture about 1/4 inch thick on tomatoes.
Broil 4 inches from heat source until lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. - 23.7582
Magic Broiled Tomatoes
Score tomatoes about 4 times across top to about halfway down; reserve.
Make paste of butter, Vegetable Magic and Parmesan cheese.
Spread half the mixture on top of each tomato, pushing a little mixture down into the scoring.
Place tomatoes in shallow pan,... - 23.2723
Choose firm, round tomatoes, cut them into slices, three quarters inch thick, dust each slice with salt and pepper, place in a greased broiler and broil tender.
Turn once carefully.
Add melted butter - 19.4362
Easy Broiled Tomatoes
1. Wash tomatoes, slice in half crosswise. Place on baking sheet, cut side up.
2. Mix crumbs, seasonings, and oil.
3. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon mixture on each tomato.
4. Broil 8 to 10 inches from heat about 4 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with parsley... - 18.6217
Broiled Tomato Recipes By Category