- » Broiled Swordfish Steak
Broiled Swordfish Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled swordfish steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled swordfish steak recipes.
Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks
Finding a nice Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe is like hitting a jackpot, congratulations you have just hit one. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Broiled Salmon Or Swordfish Steaks recipe with the world!.... - 43.3482
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle surface of fish with salt and pepper.
2. Brush with melted butter or margarine.
3. Place on greased broiler rack in broiler, with surface of fish about 3 inches below heat.
4. Broil about 8 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with melted... - 25.8876
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle the fish with the salt, pepper and paprika; rub the seasonings in lightly.
2. Place the fish on a preheated, greased broiler rack about two inches from the source of heat. Brush the top of the fish with two tablespoons of the melted butter and... - 23.8757
You May Also Like!
Swordfish Steaks Broiled With Herb Butter
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
2. Cut each swordfish steak crosswise in half. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook shallots 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in lemon juice, salt, tarragon, basil, and... - 24.7389
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the curry powder, onion, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread half of mixture over one side of the swordfish and broil about 4 inches from the heat for 7-8 minutes, or until golden... - 27.1829
Herb Broiled Swordfish
Preheat the broiler.
Melt the butter.
Add the lemon juice and seasonings and rub over all sides of the fish.
Place in a buttered baking pan and broil until the fish is brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork, about ten minutes.
Baste occasionally. - 28.1875
Preheat oven to broil.
Brush both sides of each swordfish steak with oil. Place in oven and broil 4 minutes on each side. The time may vary depending on thickness of the steaks. Season during cooking.
To serve, place slice of Cajun Butter on each hot... - 20.6551
Trim the swordfish and season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the steaks in one layer.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, pepper, and dill.
Mix... - 42.3626
Swordfish Steaks With Mushrooms
In a 9 by 13-inch dish, combine lemon juice, wine, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and fennel seeds.
Add fish and let stand, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
With a slotted spatula, lift fish from marinade, drain briefly (reserve marinade), and place in a... - 37.7485
Mustard Broiled Swordfish With Fresh Dill
Preheat oven to Broil.
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides, then brush both sides with mustard.
Cover bottom of baking dish with melted butter; place steaks in dish and broil 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn steaks and broil 4 to 5 minutes... - 27.059
Grilled Or Broiled Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill.
2. Rub the swordfish steaks with oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3. Place the steaks about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side. - 23.3962
Broiled Swordfish With Mango Kiwi Salsa
1) In a non-metal bowl, add the salsa ingredients. Mix well.
2) In a food processor, blend half of the salsa until it is smooth.
3) To the remaining salsa, add the blended mix and combine well.
4) Cover and refrigerate the salsa for 2... - 47.4156
Broiled Marinated Swordfish
Combine lemon juice and onion.
Marinate swordfish in mixture for 1 hour.
Place on broiler pan.
Broil about 3 inches from heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until fish flakes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving. - 32.0299