- » Broiled Steak
Broiled Steak Recipes
Broiled Steak is a delicious recipe of steak widely prepared by broiling the steaks. Broiling can be best when done on a marinated medium-thickness cut of beef/chicken steaks. The completion of steak broiling is ... More »
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 41.2571
Broiled Bass Steaks
1) Defrost the frozen steaks and cut into 6 portions.
2) Now, take a shallow dish and place the fish in it.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and then pour it over the fish.
4) Let the fish marinate in this mixture for an... - 41.1489
1) Pound the meat with a cleaver or a rolling pin to a thickness of ½ inch.
2) Cut the meat in 4-inch cubes.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, sake or sherry, sugar, garlic and ginger.
4) Marinate the meat in the mixture for 4 hours or over... - 40.7443
Broiled Steak With Tomato Coulis
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add in garlic and lightly brown.
5) Stir in onion and carrot, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes and sauce and simmer... - 40.3451
Broiled Rib Eye Steak With Horseradish Mushroom Cream
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Place the steaks on the prepared broiler pan and broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 minutes. Turn the steaks over and broil for 7 minutes longer for rare; 9 minutes for medium-rare; 11 minutes for medium... - 39.4786
Broiled Bass Steaks
Thaw frozen steaks.
Cut into 6 portions.
Place fish in a single layer in shallow dish.
Combine catsup, salad oil, lemon juice, onion, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt, and salt.
Pour sauce over fish and let stand 1 hour at room temperature, turning... - 39.2426
Pan Broiled Steaks Two Ways
1. Heat butter and Oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add onion, and saute gently for 4 minutes.
3. Grind pepper over steaks and rub it well in.
4. Add them to the pan, and cook quickly to the degree you prefer.
5. Add salt and parsley to the pan. Pour whiskey... - 39.0694
Charcoal Broiled Steak
1) Remove the extra fat fom the steak. Slash the fat on the edges to keep the meat flat during cooking.
2) In a large, shallow dish, plastic bag on tray, transfer the steak.
3) Marinade the meat in herb-wine vinegar. Tie the plastic bag up.
4)... - 35.1783
Pan Broiled Steak
1.First, heat a skillet until it is sizzling hot
2.In a hot pan, place meat and brown well on both sides
3.Now reduce the temperature and cook until required, turning from time to time, being careful not to pierce meat
4.Pour off fat as it accumulates... - 32.7284
Broiled Steak With Herbs
Peel and crush the cloves of garlic and press into the steaks.
Place the steaks in a shallow dish, sprinkle over the onion, seasoning and sherry and leave to marinate in a cool place for up to 4 hours.
Chop the hard-cooked egg and mix with the herbs, mustard... - 30.8817
Prepare steak for broiling by slashing through outside fat every inch or so to prevent meat from curling during broiling.
Set oven regulator at "broil" or 550°.
Place steak on rack in broiler pan so that the top surface is about 2" from heat. (Close door on... - 30.2407
Charcoal Broiled Steak
Slash fat at edge of steak at 1 1/2 to 2 inch intervals to prevent curling during cooking.
Place steak on cooking grill.
Cover kettle and cook on first side.
Turn steak with tongs; cover and cook on second side to desired degree of doneness.
Remove from... - 30.0678
Broiled Deer Steak
Blend all the ingredients except the steaks together.
Place the steaks in a large shallow baking pan, pour the marinade over the steaks, marinate 4-6 hours covered and refrigerated.
Broil the steaks on a charbroiler over medium coals or flame to desired... - 29.8186
Select a steak at least 1 1/2 inches thick.
Heat broiler for 10 minutes with regulator set at 550Â° F.
Arrange steak on a rack.
Place rack 4 inches under heat.
For rare steak broil 7 to 8 minutes, season with salt and pepper, turn and broil on other side... - 28.3273
Broiled Cod Steaks Montauk
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper; set aside.
2. Lightly brush rack in broiling pan with salad oil. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes, until cod... - 27.0991
Broiled Steak With Mushrooms
Broiled Steak With Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 25.3218
Broiled Kingfish Steaks
Heat the broiler.
Smear mustard over the steaks.
Place the fish on foil, sprinkle with lemon juice, season lightly and dot with knobs of butter.
Broil until fish flakes when tested.
Serve garnished with fresh coriander. - 24.2518
Grilled Or Broiled Steak
1. Preheat broiler, prepare grill, or gather round the camp fire.
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the meat about 3-4 inches from the heat source and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. - 22.7571
Mustard And Herb Broiled Steak
Combine mustard, garlic, green onion and basil in small bowl and mix well.
Spread on both sides of steaks and broil. - 22.3113
Basic Pan Broiled Steak
Heat butter over medium-high heat in heavy skillet large enough to hold steaks without touching.
Add meat and sear well on both sides, turning with tongs; do not pierce with fork.
Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, turning often, until desired degree... - 20.945
Basic Oven Broiled Steak
Set rack 4 inches from heat source and preheat broiler .
Place steak on rack set over broiler pan and broil until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
Turn oven to 375°F and continue cooking steaks, turning often, until desired degree of doneness is... - 18.2835
Broiled Minute Steak
Season the steaks with pepper and broil very quickly to desired doneness.
Serve immediately. - 17.1349
Broiled Steak Recipes By Category