- » Broiled Soy Sauce
Broiled Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled soy sauce recipes.
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 35.7753
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, mix sake or dry sherry, sweet sherry, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes and cool.
3) Marinate the squabs in the mixture and let it marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Oil a... - 42.607
Rumaki With Japanese Soy Sauce
1) With a sharp knife make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver.
2) Insert a sliver of water chestnut inside each cuts.
3) Wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure tightly with a toothpick.
4) In a small bowl mix soy sauce and... - 38.3743
Soy Broiled Chicken Squares With Green Onions
Cut the meat from the chicken into 1-inch squares.
Thread the chicken and green onions on thin wooden or metal skewers, about 3 pieces each per skewer.
Place in sauce made by combining soy sauce, unsweetened pineapple juice, and sugar.
At the picnic site,... - 17.938
Japanese Broiled Chicken
Combine soy sauce, sherry, horseradish, onion, sugar and ginger.
Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour.
Broil chicken, basting with marinade. - 29.4093
Apple Soy Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 31.7182
Broiled Salmon With Sherry Soy Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan often.
Add butter, onion, sherry, and soy sauce; cook, stirring, until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place on greased rack of a... - 33.4759
Broiled Squab With Lemon Soy Butter
Broiled Squab With Lemon Soy Butter is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Broiled Squab With Lemon Soy Butter will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 39.7414
Broiled Chicken With Vinegar And Honey
Preheat the broiler.
In the jar of an electric blender or food processor, blend the vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and mustard for 10 to 15 seconds.
Brush the chicken well with the sauce, reserving some of the sauce for basting.
Arrange skin side... - 35.8298
Soy Beef Sates
1. Take a medium -sized saucepan and add ingredients into it. Stir them well and cover. Boil them and simmer for another 60 minutes until the meat turns soft.
2. Take a medium -sized bowl and add the meat into it and drain off the liquid. Cover and... - 29.2632
Elegant Broiled Lobster
In a very large pot, add salt to enough water to cover lobsters.
Bring to a boil.
Plunge lobsters in water; boil for 20 minutes.
Cool and remove legs and shell.
Split lobsters lengthwise, cutting halfway through.
Combine soy sauce and sherry; pour over... - 36.2067