- » Broiled Sole
Broiled Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled sole recipes.
Simple Sole On Lemony Greens
All of you seafood lovers are surely going to love this preparation of sole fish. Here the sole is served on a platter of lemony green. Nutrition wise this dish is loaded with vitamins, minerals, proteins etc. Watch the video to see how easily the chef... - 109.664
Fillets Of Sole Florentine
Preparing this Fillets Of Sole Florentine recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? I am sure this super delicious Fillets Of Sole Florentine is gonna bowl you over with its addictive flavor and texture! Fillets Of... - 51.3281
Fillets Of Sole Bonne Femme
Are you looking for a delectable Fillets Of Sole Bonne Femme recipe? You can serve Fillets Of Sole Bonne Femme as a yummy Main Dish. The European people couldn't have come up with a better dish than this Fillets Of Sole Bonne Femme, specially when it comes to... - 48.4486
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Clean the fish fillets and lay them in a wide, shallow pan. Spread some onions in it.
3) Pour wine and water on the onions. Cover the pan and bring a boil and then let it simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4) Take a small,... - 43.9317
Crispy Lemon Sole
Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
In shallow dish, combine oat bran, cheese, parsley, lemon pepper and paprika.
In another shallow dish, combine egg white and milk.
Coat fillets with oat bran mixture; shake off... - 43.4002
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiler pan, place the fillets with the skin side down.
3) Sprinkle the fillets with a mixture of Season-All, pepper and paprika.
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and skim off the white milk solids.
5) In... - 43.0983
Broiled Sole With Garlic Butter And Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large broilerproof skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant and light golden, about 3 minutes.
3. Measure... - 41.1602
Broiled Sole Fillets With Tomato Herb Salad
Preheat the broiler.
Coat a broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and chives.
Remove 1/4 cup of the herb mixture and set aside.
To the herb mixture in the bowl, add the cherry tomatoes, lemon peel, 1... - 41.076
Simply Squisito Sole
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In the bottom of a steamer pot, pour a small amount of water and bring to a boil.
3) Arrange the potatoes in the first rack and insert in the pot.
4) Steam the potatoes, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Arrange beans on... - 40.7439
Broiled Fillet Of Sole With Lemon And Capers
1) Preheat broiler.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the fish in one layer.
3) Sprinkle one-fourth of lemon pepper, dill, garlic powder, capers, and lemon juice over the fillet.
4) Season salt and pepper to taste.
5) Place 3 lemon slices on... - 40.0482
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, paprika, cumin, and coriander.
2. In a rectangular ovenproof glass or earthenware dish, place the fish.
3. Pour the yogurt marinade on the fish.
4. With the back of a spoon, spread the marinade evenly on the... - 37.5988
Filets De Sole A La Catalane
1. Skin tomatoes by plunging them into a large saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds and then into cold water to chill. The skins will slip off easily. Cut the tomatoes in half; scoop them out. Place in 9-inch flameproof dish with 1 tablespoon of the... - 37.3186
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place on prepared broiler pan.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, mint, garlic and parsley.
Mixture will resemble a paste.
Rub paste over fish and broil 5 to 8 minutes,... - 36.6917
Sole Alia Mozzarella
1) In a bake-and-serve platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Sprinkle the fillets evenly with the grated onion, oregano, salt and pepper, then cover with the tomatoes.
3) Place the platter about 4 inches... - 36.0327
Tangy Broiled Sole
Tangy Broiled Sole is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare seafood recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.6738
Broiled Fillet Of Sole
Arrange sole in a single layer in a shallow, buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine cheese, crumbs, parsley, and curry powder.
Melt butter and mix into crumb mixture.
Spread mixture over fish.
Broil 3-4 inches from heat under preheated broiler 5-7... - 34.2294
Broiled Sole With Curried Horseradish Sauce
Sprinkle the fillets with lemon juice and white pepper.
Place the wine in the bottom of a nonstick pan and then add the fish fillets.
Broil quickly, about 4-5 minutes.
Do not turn the fillets.
Combine the sauce ingredients and serve on the side.
Garnish the... - 34.1712
Tangy Broiled Sole
Thinly slice onion and saute in half the butter until brown.
Spread in a shallow bake pan and cover with chopped tomatoes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Lightly flour fillets and arrange on top.
Drizzle with remaining butter.
Broil until lightly browned and... - 33.2332
Broiled Sole With A Twist
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except fillets.
3. Place fish on nonstick broiler pan; spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over each fillet. Broil until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, 8 to 10 minutes. - 26.5442
Broiled Black Sole
Make an incision about 1 1/2 inches long halfway down the spine of the fish.
Make 2 pockets on either side of the incision with a sharp knife and insert a piece of butter into each of these.
This will keep the flesh from becoming dried up.
Now brush the fish... - 26.0508
Broiled Sole Recipes By Category