- » Broiled Snapper
Broiled Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled snapper recipes.
Broiled Snapper On Toasted Sourdough
1. Preheat broiler or griller.
2.To make the tartar sauce, in a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, pickle, pickle juice, lemon juice, and pepper.
3.Refrigerate covered until required.
4.Cut snapper fillets into 4 equal... - 48.8145
Spicy Broiled Snapper
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and mustard until blended.
In a shallow dish,... - 47.5471
Crusted Snapper Steaks
1. Beat the egg yolks and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
2. Mix the curry powder and ground ginger into the flour.
3. Work the dry ingredients into the egg yolks, adding enough water to make a thick batter.
4. Season well.
5. Place the fish steaks flat... - 45.6924
Broiled Red Snapper With Mango And Vidalia Onion Salsa
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Mango and Vidalia Onion Salsa : In a bowl, combine the mango, onion, mint and lemon juice together; mix thoroughly.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour for the flavors... - 44.6201
Snapper In Orange Sauce
1)Turn oven to broil.
2)Use a foil-lined shallow baking dish and place fillets in it.
3)Season fish with salt and pepper.
4)Grate orange rind and squeeze juice.
5)Heat orange juice and rind and butter in small pan until butter is... - 38.2094
Broiled Red Snapper
1) In a cup mix yogurt, tomato sauce, paprika, capers and parsley.
2) Use a broiling pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Arrange the fillets on broiler pan.
4) Spread the yogurt mixture on top.
5) Place inside broiler to broil... - 37.2093
Broiled Red Snapper With Wine Sauce
Select a red snapper weighing 3 1/2 to 4 pounds without the head.
Split alongside the backbone from inside, severing both sets of ribs, and lay the fish open.
Trim out rib bones and remove fins but not tail.
Marinate fish about 30 minutes in Gourmet Wine... - 28.9987
Broiled Snapper Recipes By Category