- » Broiled Sirloin
Broiled Sirloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled sirloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled sirloin recipes.
Broiled Sirloin With Mushrooms
Rub steaks with garlic.
Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
Score fatty edges of steak.
Place on broiling pan 3 inches from heat.
Broil on one side to desired degree of doneness.
Turn; season uncooked side with remaining salt and pepper.
Return meat to... - 38.3566
Onion Buttered Grilled Sirloin
1) Gash edges of steak.
2) Take a saucepan and mix together all ingredients except steak in it.
3) Heat the mixture (or microwave in glass container) until butter melts.
4) Broil the steak for 10-12 minutes on each side (for rare) or... - 36.1696
You May Also Like!
No-fire Broiled Beef Sirloin
This beef sirloin steak is the dish to cook, when your barbeque oven has low fire or no fire. The long hours of marinating gives an exclusive flavor to the meat and when broiled to your preferred doneness, it becomes really delicious. So, next time you plan... - 105.369
Perfect Broiled Sirloin Steak
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the steak on the grill. Brush both sides well with salad oil.
3) Sprinkle the steak with pepper and MSG.
4) Broil the steak, placing it about 2 inches from the heat source. Broil for about 4 minutes per... - 37.2474
Charcoal-broiled Sirloin Steak
The charcoal broiled sirloin steak is prepared with a sirloin steak. Seasoned and marinated with oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and basil, the steak is broiled on a charcoal grill for a flavorful and smoked taste. - 43.4306
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
Slash fatty edge of steak at 1-inch intervals.
Place steak in a large pan.
In a bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; pour over steak.
Chill, covered, 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Start charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
Coals... - 39.7607
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
1. Ignite charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
2. Arrange steak, slashed at 1 inch gap in the fatty edge, in a large pan.
3. Take a bowl, add vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, mix well, pour over... - 40.8671
Savory Sirloin Steak
In a small bowl, blend butter, garlic, basil, pepper, salt, and bread crumbs; set aside.
Place steak on a greased rack in a broiler pan.
Roast in a 500° oven for 12 to 15 minutes for rare, or until done to your liking when slashed.
Remove pan from oven and... - 30.626
Say It's Sirloin
Say It'S Sirloin is a simple dish that is a family favorite at home. I often cook this dish for lunch, during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too. You can also prepare the Say It'S Sirloin using this excellent recipe! - 39.4771
Barbecued Sirloin Steak
This Barbecued Sirloin Steak is every meat eater's delight! Serve it straight off the grill and it tastes so amazing! - 24.1353
The Savory Sirloin is a popular and amazingly satisfying meat preparation. This dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. I am sure you will love the Savory Sirloin. - 24.8333
Broiled Sirloin Recipes By Category