- » Broiled Scrod
Broiled Scrod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled scrod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled scrod recipes.
Boston Scrod And Vegetables
1) Slice fish into six pieces and marinate in the oil, tamari and garlic for 30 minutes.
2) Chop vegetables into very small pieces.
3) Place fish on foil under broiler.
4) Begin steam-stirring the mushrooms and scallions in the lemon and... - 42.8334
Broiled Scrod With Red Pepper Butter
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the wine, shallot, and bell pepper. Boil uncovered over high heat until no more than 2 tablespoons of liquid remain in the pan, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut the fish... - 39.4138
1. Have the fish cleaned and split with head, tail and most of the backbone removed. Wipe them with a clean, damp cloth.
2. Dip the fish in the oil, then in the fine bread crumbs mixed with salt and pepper.
3. Place inside-down on the greased broiler rack and... - 24.826
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place fillets in a 2-quart casserole.
Pour milk over and bake for 10 to 1 2 minutes or until fillets are white.
Pour off milk.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of fish, dot with butter, and broil 3 to 4 minutes until crumbs become crisp. - 27.9475
Baked Scrod Garden Style
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Brush individual oval gratin dishes or a large oval or rectangular baking dish with some of the butter.
Brush the tomato slices with a little butter also.
You should have about 2 tablespoons of butter remaining.
Season the fish and... - 39.8306
1. Clean scrod using a damp clean kitchen towel.
2. Slice the fish into 4 equal portions.
3. Season the fish with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the topping except the cheese.
5. Stir with a fork... - 47.0403
Broiled Halibut With Spicy Tartar Sauce
To make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, mustard, lime peel, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
To make the fish: Preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the fish... - 41.6806
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or cup.
3) Arrange the fillets on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
4) With a pastry brush, brush both sides of each fillet with 1/4th of the oil... - 34.0297
Fillets With Lemon Butter
2)Mince parsley and place in small saucepan with butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3)Heat until butter is melted.
4)Cover a broiling pan with aluminum foil.
5)Brush foil with some of melted-butter mixture.
6)Place... - 39.0703
Au Gratin Fish Supreme
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in the margarine, until the onion is translucent.
3) Sprinkle over the flour, salt and pepper, stir constantly and cook for 1 minute.
4) Gradually stir in the... - 45.2551
Parmesan Fish Fillets
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Rinse fillets in salted or acidulated water and pat dry.
Arrange dark side down in single layer in large greased baking dish.
Combine mayonnaise with chives.
Fold 1/2 to 3/4 of egg white into mixture to lighten mayonnaise; do not add... - 35.4891
Sea Bass With Lime Ginger Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and grease it lightly.
2 Grate the zest from the lime (there should be about 2 teaspoons). Juice the lime. Cut the ginger into thin slivers.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, ginger, soy... - 32.3814