- » Broiled Salmon Sauce
Broiled Salmon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled salmon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled salmon sauce recipes.
Romesco Sauce Glazed Broiled Salmon
I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. I am usually on a high protein diet and have lots of salmon fillets stocked in my freezer. I make this delicious spicy salmon for dinner and spend the evening relaxing and watching TV once... - 142.544
Salmon With Sweet Chili Sauce
Sweet sauces of Thai cuisine give food a unique feel and here is a salmon recipe using one such sauce. Check out the chef cooking Salmon with Sweet Chili Sauce using Mae Ploy Sweet Chili Sauce, some vegetables and seasonings. Sweetly hot! - 103.484
Salmon With Curry Sauce
1) Rinse the fillets with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
3) Use a broiler pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Brush the fillets with 1 teaspoon oil and place inside broiler... - 42.6855
Salmon With Green Sauce
The salmon: Whip the oil, lemon juice, and dill weed together.
Baste the steaks on both sides and place on a broiling rack.
Broil until a light golden brown on each side.
This should be done under high heat and very quickly.
Less than 4 minutes on each side... - 40.2969
Broiled Salmon With Basil Sauce
Combine oil, garlic, white wine and lemon juice in blender.
Add basil, Parmesan cheese and mustard and blend until smooth.
Preheat oven for broiling.
Put one-fourth of basil sauce in bottom of 9-inch oven-safe dish.
Arrange steaks on sauce and pour remaining... - 38.1434
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 36.5345
Broiled Salmon With Green Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the butter, anchovies, parsley, garlic, capers, rosemary, pepper, and salt, and process until smooth and well blended.
3. Coat the salmon steaks on... - 35.6221
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat boiler.
2) Make a mixture of mustard, herbs, and sour cream and keep it aside.
3) Clean and rinse the salmon and pat it to dry.
4) Now, apply some melted butter and broil it for 5-7 minutes both sides.
5) Apply mustard sauce... - 35.1672
Broiled Salmon With Anchovy Sauce
Wash anchovy fillets and mash into paste.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Pour in milk gradually, stirring constantly over medium heat until sauce has thickened.
Add anchovy paste and blend well.
Keep sauce hot while you broil salmon on greased pan or wire... - 34.8144
Salmon With Cucumber Chive Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted margarine with 1... - 34.7686
Salmon In Pancetta Cream Sauce
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a steamer basket over, but not touching, boiling water, steam strips of zucchini, yellow squash, and carrot about 3 minutes or till crisp-tender. Keep warm.
2. For sauce, in a small skillet cook pancetta or bacon till crisp. Remove... - 32.9454
Broiled Salmon With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat the broiler.
On a broiler pan set 6 inches from the heat, broil the red peppers, turning occasionally, until charred all over 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer the peppers to a brown paper bag; seal the bag, set it in a bowl, and cool for 10 minutes.
The... - 32.6314
Broiled Salmon With Lemon Herb Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small serving bowl. Cover and chill.
3. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side up, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes; turn fillets, and broil 6... - 31.8206
Easy Salmon Burgers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and red pepper flakes until well blended. Set aside half of sauce. In separate bowl, mix together salmon, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and egg white. Blend in 2 tablespoons remaining... - 30.5567
Broiled Salmon Sauce Recipes By Category
Broiled Salmon Sauce Dish: