- » Broiled Rosemary
Broiled Rosemary Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled rosemary recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled rosemary recipes.
Broiled Lamb Chops With Rosemary Sauce
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onions and rosemary, and saute 3 minutes.
Srir in vermourh, and continue cooking until liquid evaporates.
Add water and bouillon granules; bring mixture to a boil over... - 43.9071
Roasted Vegetable Salad With Garlic And Rosemary
Bring the water to a rapid boil in a large saucepan.
Boil the potato cubes for 5 minutes.
Drain the potatoes thoroughly, and in a bowl, toss the cooked potatoes with the bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, and rosemary until the vegetables are well... - 40.4144
Broiled Lamb Rosemary
1) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, soy sauce and lemon juice.
2) Plunge the lamb steak in the bouillon mixture, to coat the lamb well.
3) Sprinkle the meat with rosemary.
4) Place the steaks on the broiler pan.
5) Broil the steaks about 2... - 39.8674
Mustard Rosemary Chicken
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Coat the chicken evenly with the mixture, cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, drain and place over... - 39.5216
Lamb Tenderloins With Rosemary And Peppercorns
Place lamb in shallow dish.
In small bowl, combine peppercorns, rosemary, mint, garlic, sherry and soy sauce; mix well and pour over lamb.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for at least 1, or up to 6, hours.
Remove from... - 34.0001
Broiled Marinated Shrimp With Garlic And Rosemary
1. Place shrimp on four long metal skewers, threading through tails and body.
2. Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Place skewered shrimp in dish and turn to coat well. Marinate shrimp, turning several times, 2 hours in... - 27.644