- » Broiled Pork
Broiled Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled pork recipes.
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 119.903
Spicy Pork Ribs In Hot Banana Sauce
Planning to prepare delicious pork ribs for your outside BBQ party - here is something exceptional which is going to mesmerize your guests with its flavor and taste. In this video, the baked pork ribs are nicely coated with spicy banana sauce and later... - 111.507
African Berber Rub Pork Ribs
Want to enjoy some authentic culinary flavor in your pork ribs - you may use African Berber rub in generous quantity, to marinate the meat before cooking. In this video, chef shows the detail process about how to rub the mix over the ribs and how to bake and... - 103.879
Teriyaki Pork And Veggies In Skewer
If you are craving for the delicate Teriyaki flavor for quite some time, you can try this easy recipe. Teriyaki pork and veggies is a great item to serve in any get-together, be it formal or casual. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind the process. - 97.5645
Sweet And Tangy Pork Chops For Dinner
When you need something extremely flavorful to gorge on, Betty's quick and easy pork chops can be the ultimate standby. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step recipe to make a quick, elegant entrée using boneless pork. Drizzled with mustard and apricot... - 97.3956
Healthy Meal With Pork And Risotto
Herbs like are healthy and infuse flavor into anything they are added into. Here is a recipe to make a complete healthy meal with pork, pumpkin and greens with a tinge of cumin. Ideal for pork lovers wanting to cut down on calories! - 82.6104
Skewered Pork With Teriyaki Sauce
If you are looking for an appetizer that can be served at parties, try this Skewered Pork with Teriyaki Sauce. Here, pork and vegetables are arranged on a skewer and then broiled in the oven. Once done, it is topped with teriyaki sauce. Yummy, my mouth is... - 67.1407
Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce
This is a brilliant Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce recipe. If you want to bring an authentic and unique Chinese flavor to your dinner spread then Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce the right choice. I am sure you will love it! Try it! - 47.8619
Savory Pork Tenderloins With Herbed Vegetables
1) Place the tenderloins on a microwave-safe roasting rack and cover with waxed paper.
2) Microwave them on medium for about 4-6 minutes or until the outer edges begin to cook and meat turns warm. Turn the tenderloins only once halfway through... - 47.7518
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1. In a glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by blending teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, sherry, vinegar, garlic, and gingerroot.
2. Add pork and coat well with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the... - 47.414
1) Set the broiler to 475 F
2) Into a large bowl combine the garlic, peanut butter, water, ground coriander, cayenne, cumin, lemon juice, brown sugar, soy sauce
3) Add the pork to the marinade to coat well
4) Line the broiler pan, with... - 45.4626
Pork Medaillons With Asian Glaze
1) Set the oven control to broil.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cut off the fat from pork chops.
4) Make the Asian glaze. For making a Asian glaze, take a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
5)... - 45.0009
Warm Pork And Orange Salad
1. In a bowl, prepare marinade using 4 tablespoons of oil, orange juice, lemon juice, orange zest, salt and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, trim off the pork fat from meat, and then thinly slice pork meat across the grain.
3. Transfer sliced pork... - 44.2661
Indonesian Skewered Pork
1) In the container of an electric blender, mix together all ingredients except butter or margarine, bouillon and pork and spin to a fine puree.
2) To a saucepan, transfer the puree and bring to a boil.
3) Add in butter and bouillon and stir.
4) Take... - 44.0851
Indonesian Pork Sate
Trim and discard fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Thread 3 or 4 pork cubes on each of twenty to twenty-five 6-inch bamboo skewers.
Layer skewered meat in an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
In blender, combine peanuts, onions, lemon juice,... - 43.9715
Sweet And Sour Pork Kebabs
1. In bowl put the pork and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
2. In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade together, pour over the pork and stir well to coat each cube of meat.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.9138
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Chinese Skewered Pork
1) Prepare the pork into 1-inch squares.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place the pork cubes.
3) Add mustard, ginger, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Drizzle in honey and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Place aside... - 43.687
Baked Pork Chops Florentine
Dredge pork chops with seasoned flour.
Sear on both sides over high heat until well browned.
Reduce heat and cover pan.
Cook about 30 minutes until chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook spinach.
Prepare white sauce:... - 43.4568
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Saute the garlic till they brown.
3) Add in the condensed tomato soup, water, parsley and oregano.
4) Cook the mixture on low heat for about 15 minutes.
5) In a large, shallow... - 43.2288
Thread the pork cubes onto skewers.
Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a shallow dish.
Put the skewers into the marinade and set aside for 3 to 4 hours, turning the skewers and basting the meat occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Heat the... - 42.8399
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 42.8234
Broiled Chops With Italian Vegetables
Combine wine, garlic, and pepper; set aside.
Trim separable fat from pork chops.
Place on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
Brush with wine mixture.
Turn and broil 6 minutes more or till chops are no... - 42.4234
Caribbean Pork Kabobs And Rice
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a medium pan, heat 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
3 Add in rice, sweet potato and 2 teaspoons Caribbean seasoning.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 10 minutes or until rice and sweet... - 42.2415
Chinese Barbecued Riblets
Have your butcher cut ribs crosswise.
Cut between bones to separate ribs.
In a large saucepan, cover separated riblets with lightly salted water.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes over medium-low heat.
Drain; place cooked ribs in a large non-metal bowl.
Set... - 42.0884
Reynold's Baby Back Barbecue Rib Packets
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Arrange 1/4 of the pork ribs on a sheet of foil in a single layer.
3) In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and paprika, garlic powder, pepper. Rub the mixture on all over the ribs.
4) Take the sides of... - 42.0414
Pig's Feet Ste Menehould
Soak the pig's feet in cold water to cover for several hours.
Drain them, coat them heavily with coarse salt, and leave them in the salt for two days.
When ready to cook the feet, rinse off the salt and tie them up well, two by two, to keep them intact during... - 42.0135
Bologna Vegetable Kabobs
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Onto a skewer, arrange in the order of bologna cubes followed by tomato and onion wedges, alternating the ingredients.
3)In a small bowl, mix together juice, water, and mustard.Keep the sauce aside for use.
4)... - 41.5852
Grilled Bologna Stack
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Make 2 slices of the bologna by cutting in half crosswise.
3) Evenly spread 1 bologna slice with 1/2 teaspoon each mustard and close with second slice.
4) In small bowl,mix together brown sugar, water, and remaining... - 40.9249
Broiled Herring With Bacon
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 Heat the milk in a small saucepan for the white sauce.
3 Melt 2 tablespoons butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
4 Add the hot milk to the roux, little by little, stirring all the time until the sauce is very smooth. Add... - 40.735
Apple Glazed Pork Chops
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the apple jelly, ground cinnamon, all spice, cloves and the pork chops
2) Heat over a low heat, till the jelly dissolves
3) Onto a broiler pan, place the pork chops
4) Broil for 7 minutes on both sides
5) Take out from... - 40.5541
Cheesy Pork Chops
Trim and cut the endive and fennel into strips.
Mix the yogurt with the orange and lemon juices, sugar, salt and pepper and spoon over the mixed endive and fennel.
Peel and chop the onions.
Melt the butter in a pan and brown the onion.
Chop the... - 40.5091
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.471
Savory Broiled Pork On Skewers
Put the ginger, garlic, onion, soy sauce, peanuts, peanut oil, brown sugar, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons cold water into a food processor or electric blender.
Blend for 8 to 10 seconds.
Pour the mixture into a medium size mixing... - 40.4263
1) Dice the pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together rest of the ingredients except the saus kacang.
3) Mix in pork, tossing it well and keep it aside, covered at room temperature for 2 hours.
4) In the meantime, cover 24... - 40.2523
Gingersnap Pork Chops
Place chops on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 15 to 17 minutes or till no pink remains, turning once.
Meanwhile, for gravy, in a small saucepan cook onion in margarine or butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in... - 40.166
Philippine Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1. Cut the pork into 12 medallions about 1/2-inch thick.
2. In an oblong glass baking dish, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the pork slices to the marinade.
4. Marinate for about 4 to 5 hours, in the... - 39.9533
Sesame Pork Brochettes
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Place pork in a large shallow dish.
Combine honey, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, soy sauce, cumin, and cinnamon in container of an electric blender; cover and process until... - 39.9389
Broiled Pork Chops
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Mix the ingredients for the glaze in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Nick the fat on the chops.
Grease the broiler rack.
Put the chops on the rack and brush them with the glaze.
Broil, basting frequently,... - 39.6169
Broiled Pork Chops With Nectarine Chutney
1 Coarsely chop the nectarines and onion. Mince the ginger.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine the nectarines, onion, half the ginger, the lemon zest (if using), 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the orange juice concentrate, vinegar, brown sugar and 1 1/2... - 39.3419
Broiled Pork Chops With Potatoes And Sauerkraut
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon mustard with 1/2 teaspoon oil and use to brush over the chops.
3) Preheat the broiler and slightly lower the rack from the regular position.
4) Place the chops... - 39.1089
Pork With Dijon Cream
On rack in broiling pan broil pork 4 inches from heat source, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
While pork is broiling, prepare sauce.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and garlic and saute over medium... - 39.0645
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters.
3) Cook in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes till tender.
4) Meanwhile, broil the sausages for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally till well browned.
5) In a... - 38.8256
Peanutty Pork Chops
1) In bowl, mix the croutons, peanuts, and green pepper.
2) In a cup, mix the melted butter or margarine with the wine or water.
3) Sprinkle over the crouton mixture, toss well.
4) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each chop .
5) Season the... - 38.7814
Mediterranean Pork And Vegetable Skewers
1. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add tomatoes, onions, pork, zucchini, and bell peppers. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 8 hours.
2. Half an hour before cooking,... - 38.3725
Harvest Pork Kebabs
1) Thread the squash, pork, and apple slices alternately on 8 skewers.
2) In a saucepan, add the honey apple juice concentrate, allspice, and cornstarch.
3) Stir well and cook until thick and bubbly.
4) Stir and cook for further 1-2 min.
5) Place the... - 38.2365
Malayan Pork Kabobs
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except pork.
2) Add the pork and stir until it is evenly coated, then cover and chill for several hours.
3) Thread the pork onto the skewers and broil under a broiler or over the charcoal coals for 20-25... - 37.5249
Chives & Chervil Stuffed Pork Chops
Slit each chop horizontally so that a small pocket is formed.
Dice the bread and mix with the cream, salt, pepper and herbs.
Mix thoroughly and use to fill the pocket in each chop.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Brush the chops with oil and sprinkle with... - 37.0996
Far East Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs crosswise.
Cut between bones to separate ribs.
In a large saucepan, cover cut ribs with lightly salted water.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Drain; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin sauce and... - 36.8583
1) In a bowl mix together cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, garli, sesame seeds and scallions.
2) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours.
3) Arrange the ribs on a rack in a broiling pan.
4) Broil for 10 minutes on each side or until tender and... - 36.707
Stuffed Pork Chops
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix all the ingredients except the pork chops and oil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, cut the meat away from the bone of the chops.
Cut an incision in the meat at the leanest part, making a pocket for the stuffing.
Fill the pockets... - 36.3226
Pork Chops Au Poivre
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Rub chops on all sides with pepper; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
3) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
4) Place chops on rack of a broiler pan.
5) Broil 4 to 5 inches from... - 36.3014
Pork Pinwheels With Apricot Stuffing
Split tenderloin lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, opposite side; open out flat. Working out from center, pound tenderloin lightly with meat mallet to about a 10x6-inch rectangle.
For stuffing, dissolve bouillon in hot water; pour over apricots. Let... - 35.579
Sherried Peach Pork Chops
Drain peaches, reserving syrup and set aside.
Combine reserved syrup, sherry, coriander, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; blend well.
Pierce pork chops with fork and place in a shallow cooking dish. Pour marinade over chops. Let stand 1 hour... - 35.0098
Greek Sausage Balls
Combine ground pork, ground beef, wine, parsley, cheese, orange rind, anise flavoring, pepper flakes, salt and black pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Arrange on rack in broiler pan.
Broil for 5 minutes on each side or until... - 35.0071
Pork Steak Cumberland
Wrap the bacon around the pork steaks and fasten with toothpicks.
Broil on a charbroiler over medium coals, or in the oven until well done.
Chop the shallots and place in the water in a sauce pan.
Zest the orange and lemon, place in the shallots, parboil for... - 34.886
Pork Tenderloins With Stilton & Port
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pork and cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides about 4 minutes.
Transfer meat to a baking pan and bake in a 400° oven until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 160°F... - 34.7894
Broiled Corn With Salt Pork
1. Thinly slice pork and sautÃ© partially. Take off from skillet and keep aside 2 tablespoons drippings.
2. Cook onion in drippings for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Mix in corn, and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions; add into... - 34.6645
Barbecued Country Ribs
1. Skin the ribs and cut into serving size pieces. You can ask you butcher to do this for you.
2. Moisten the meat with water and sprinkle with meat tenderizer.
3. Use a fork to pierce the meat all over.
4. Turn the ribs and repeat step 2 and... - 34.5735
German Style Pork Patties
1. Preheat broiler. In medium mixing bowl combine pork, all but 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs, the sauerkraut, applesauce, onion, and caraway seed, mixing well. Shape mixture into 4 equal patties and arrange on rack in broiling pan.
2. Sprinkle 1... - 34.5451
Bali Hai Banquet
Cut luncheon meat into 8 slices.
Spread 4 slices with mustard; cover with remaining slices, making 4 sandwiches.
Arrange meat on broiler rack.
Form an 8" square pan from heavy-duty aluminum foil; place on broiler rack.
Alternate sweet potatoes and pineapple... - 34.4912
Ton Yuca Kui
Cut pork in very thin pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Add to pork and mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Broil under medium heat until browned and done. - 34.4648
Bbq Chicken And Pork Union
1. Marinate chicken and pork separately with half of barbecue sauce for 30 minutes. Reserve remaining sauce for basting.
2. Alternate chicken, pork and green onion pieces on bamboo skewers.
3. Preheat oven to broil. Broil skewers for 1 minute on each side.... - 34.3155
Rotisserie Pork Butt With Mustard Sauce
Remove cloth wrapping from meat; tie with string for rotisserie broiling.
Arrange meat evenly on spit, piercing through the center lengthwise.
Place broiler pan on bottom of compartment and broil meat on low heat broiling position 1 1/2 hours.
Change to high... - 32.9853
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 32.8089
Tangy Pork Steaks
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, vinegar, wine, soy sauce,... - 32.7739
Singer Pork Sates
1. Take a small bowl and drain the pineapple syrup into it. The drained syrup should measure ½ cup. Add ginger and vinegar to a medium sized saucepan. ( preserve remaining syrup and pineapple chunks for preparing pineapple -banana sticks).
2. Add... - 32.6048
Broiled Pork Chops And Vegetables
Combine oil, red wine, green onion, honey, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and pepper; set aside.
Trim chops of excess fat. Place chops on the rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil chops 3 to 4 inches from heat about 12 minutes; brush with wine mixture. Turn... - 32.5769
Italian Pork Kebabs
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix pork cubes and salad dressing. Refrigerate it for 4 hours or overnight.
2) Chop Green Peppers into 1 inch diagonal pieces.
4) Skewer the Green Peppers, tomatoes and pork cubes alternately.
5) Apply some... - 32.4972
Mustard Tarragon Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Combine yogurt and Worcestershire sauce; brush on both sides of each chop.
Combine wheat germ and next 3 ingredients; dredge chops in wheat germ mixture.
Place chops on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches... - 31.6793
Herbed Pork Loin Chops
1. Place the chops in a shallow glass dish. Combine the tarragon or rosemary, oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the herb mixture evenly over both sides of the chops. Cover and marinate the chops for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Place the... - 31.6455
Pork Steaks With Herb Butter
In a food processor combine the garlic, lemon and lime juices, herbs and butter until smooth.
Form butter into a dowel shape.
Wrap in wax paper, freeze for 1 hour.
Wrap the bacon around the pork steaks.
Broil on a charbroiler over medium coals or in the oven... - 31.4444
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Under a broiler, brown the ribs on both sides till done
2. Transfer to a baking dish
3. Sprinkle with a chopped onions and a little minced garlic.
4. In a small bowl, mix the sauce ingredients just before serving
5. Serve ribs... - 31.2616
Orange Broiled Pork Chops
Place chops on unheated rack in broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn and broil 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare sauce, combine steak sauce, orange peel, juice, and sugar.
Broil S minutes longer; baste again.
Top each chop with... - 31.2221
Five Spice Broiled Pork Chops
Preparation Combine salt, pepper, and five-spice in a small bowl.
Brush each pork chop with sesame oil, then sprinkle with five-spice mixture.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Cooking Place pork chops on a rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 3 inches below heat, turning... - 31.2048
Pork Chop Dinner
Pare and slice potatoes and onion and cook (small amount of water) until almost done.
Broil chops in shallow pan and remove to warm plate when done.
Pour potato and onion mixture into the pan chops were broiled in.
Broil potatoes until browned.
Place chops on... - 30.7822
Sesame Pork Brochettes
1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place pork in a shallow dish. Combine honey, 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds, and next 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and... - 29.9024
Pork Tenderloin Grilled On The Skewer
Sprinkle the fresh pork, bread cubes, and salt-pork slivers with a generous amount of olive oil, pepper and a little salt, and marjoram or thyme (the Italians use sage).
Thread the ingredients onto long skewers, in the following order: bread, salt pork, fresh... - 29.8933
Three Pepper Pork Cutlets
1. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork crosswise into 8 slices. Place pork slices between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten each slice to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. Combine paprika and next 9 ingredients in a small bowl;... - 29.569
Broiled Pork Steaks With Walnut Marinade
Place the steaks in a shallow baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the steaks and marinate covered and refrigerated for 8 hours.
Broil the steaks over medium heat on a charbroiler for 10-15 minutes, brushing... - 29.5093
Are you looking for the best Sausage Rolls recipe? It is an ideal Breakfast. It is highly recommended, you must try this Sausage Rolls recipe. - 28.8067
Grilled Skewered Pork Loin
Take one large skewer (or six small ones) and thread onto it a slice of bread, one each of ham and pork, another slice of ham and one of bread.
Repeat until all of the ingredients are used up.
Melt the lard and pour 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of it over the meat... - 28.509
Combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic, salt, and ginger.
Pour mixture over pork and marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Drain pork chops.
Place on rack in broiler pan and broil 5 to 7 inches from heat.
Broil 10 to 15 minutes on one side; turn and broil - 27.7102
Broiled Pork Chops With Crabapple Peaches
Drain peaches and crabapples; reserve peach juice.
Place pork chops on rack in broiler pan.
Place pan 6 to 7 inches from heat.
Broil 15 to 17 minutes on first side; season with salt and pepper.
Turn chops and broil second side 15 minutes, basting with pea - 27.1949
Savory Broiled Pork Chops
Spread half the mustard evenly over chops and sprinkle with half the thyme.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Broil 6 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes.
Turn chops and spread with remaining mustard and remaining thyme.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Broil second side until... - 27.1344
Country Style Ribs
1. Preheat the grill or broiler. Place the ribs in a 6-quart Dutch oven, add enough cold water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the ribs to paper towels.
2. To prepare... - 27.0692
Skewered Pork Appetizers
Put pork in small mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or longer.
Arrange on individual skewers and grill or broil slowly under preheated broiler 25 minutes, or until done, turning occasionally. - 25.4816
Oriental Pork Chops
Score fat edges of chops; place in shallow baking dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients and 1/2 cup water; pour over chops.
Arrange marinated chops on broiler pan rack.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat for 10 minutes on each side. - 25.3434
Deviled Pork And Bacon
Thread the pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with the pieces of bacon.
Paint the meat with the mustard, then roll it in the bread crumbs.
Basting with the melted butter, grill over hot coals or broil, turning the skewers regularly, for about 10 to 15... - 25.2798
1) Cut the pork into round pieces, roughly 1 inch in diameter. Flatten and place on a skewer.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients together. Marinate the pork in the mixture for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3) Broil the skewers for 4 minutes on each side. - 23.8234
Pan Broiled Pork Chops
Heat oil or butter in heavy 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Arrange chops in pan without sides touching and saute on all sides until rich golden color turning once (use wooden spoons or spatulas to turn so meat is not pierced).
Reduce heat to low (if... - 23.734
Marinate meat for 1 hour in a mixture of the soy sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, and sugar.
Broil slowly, basting with the marinade during broiling. - 22.1948
Broiled Dijon Pork Chops
Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, parsley, chives, and tarragon in small bowl; whisk until blended. Place pork top loin chops on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 4 to 5 inches from heat. Brush chops with mustard mixture and broil 20 minutes, or to... - 21.2692
€¢ Preheat an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) browning dish (Corning) 7 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Sprinkle the sausages with paprika and garlic salt. Without removing the hot dish from the oven, place the sausages in it. Broil 2 minutes at HIGH. Holding the dish by... - 19.4762
Broiled Pork Recipes By Category