- » Broiled Parmesan Zucchini
Broiled Parmesan Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled parmesan zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled parmesan zucchini recipes.
Broiled Parmesan Zucchini
Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; place cut sides up on rack in broiler pan.
Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and marjoram.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil with tops 4 inches from heat, 6 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese; broil... - 23.9796
You May Also Like!
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fans
Preheat the broiler.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cut four or five slits lengthwise in each zucchini to within 1/2 inch of the stem end.
Steam the zucchini in a steamer or large pot with a steamer basket until just soft enough to bend... - 30.8612
Preheat oven to broil.
Brush cut side of zucchini with mayonnaise.
Sprinkle dry bread crumbs and Parmesan on top, coating evenly.
Set zucchini, crumb side up, on a baking sheet and place under broiler about 6 inches from heat.
Broil until crumbs are golden... - 25.9156
Quick-and-easy Broiled Zucchini
Place zucchini, cut side up, in a lightly greased broiler pan.
Brush tops of zucchini with melted butter, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cheese, and paprika.
Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat 12 minutes or until tender. - 20.1076
1) Wash and slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices with a sharp knife
2) Into a steam basket, place the zucchini and steam for 5 minutes
3) Into a greases foil lined pie pan, layer the base with the zucchini slices
4) Sprinkle the... - 34.9663
Broiled Zucchini Sticks
Remove tips, halve zucchini crosswise, and cut each half in quarters lengthwise.
Dip in melted butter, season lightly with plain salt or one of the seasoned salts, then coat with Parmesan.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden... - 23.8274
Zucchini Parmesan Frittata
In a bowl, beat eggs with water to blend, then beat in pepper and nutmeg.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan with an ovenproof handle; heat over medium heat.
Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook, stirring, until softened (about 7... - 32.1221
Broiled Chicken Zucchini And Biscuits
1) Place the chicken and zucchini slices towards the edge of the rack.
2) Apply butter or oil to the zucchini, sprinkle evenly with the garlic salt and grated cheese, then cook as per the directions.
3) In the centre of the rack, place the biscuits... - 32.509
1 Parboil zucchini slices in water 1 1/2 minutes, or until crisp and tender; drain on paper towels.
2 Place drained zucchini slices in a single layer on a heatproof dish. Top each with 1 teaspoon tomato paste, then with a piece of mozzarella cheese; sprinkle... - 27.1973
Zucchini In Hollandaise Cheese Sauce
1) Trim and clean zucchini. Blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
2) Wipe dry zucchini and halve lengthwise into two.
3) With a spoon. Scoop the groove in each half.
4) Cut butter into small cubes.
5) Preheat oven at 350°F
6) In a... - 44.9631
Sea And Garden Grill
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; cook in boiling salted water until almost tender, about 5 min.; drain well.
Place cut side up on greased broiler rack.
Brush with soft butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper and the Parmesan cheese.
Arrange the tomato halves on... - 33.809