- » Broiled Mustard
Broiled Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled mustard recipes.
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 143.984
Lamb Chops With Mint And Mustard Dipping Sauce
1) Pre-heat broiler to high heat.
2) Take a small saucepan, add garlic and olive oil. Cover and heat over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove.
3) Line the lamb chops on a broiler pan.
4) Add 3 teaspoonfuls of the garlic oil over the lamb and evenly... - 44.6176
Broiled Chicken In Mustard Sauce
1) Line 8x10 1/2x1 1/2-inch baking pan (or 9-inch square baking pan) with aluminum foil.
2) Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and arrange in single layer, skin side up, in prepared pan.
3) Pour 1-tablespoon vinegar on each chicken... - 44.6032
Steak With Mustard And Herbs
1. In small bowl, combine softened butter with marjoram, basil and thyme, rubbing dried herbs between fingers while blending in and add 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. With point of sharp knife, make 1/2-inch-deep cuts in steak, 1 1/2 inches apart and fill... - 44.2927
Crusty Mustard Chicken
1) Pre-heat the broiler.
2) Keep the chicken pieces on the broiler and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3) Heat a skillet over low heat and melt butter. Keep it aside.
4) Take a wide bowl and mix the mustard, shallots, thyme, black... - 42.7517
Broiled Quail With Mustard Butter
1. With a large knife or poultry shears cut each quail down the back from neck to tail.
2. Spreading the birds out skin side up break the curved rib bones with the flat of a cleaver or wooden mallet so that the birds lie flat.
3. Twist the wing... - 41.6669
Chicken Breasts With Mustard Mortadella And Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, and sage.
Dredge them in the flour.
In a large saute pan or skillet over high heat, heat the olive oil.
Add the chicken (do not crowd the pan) and cook until lightly browned on... - 41.2209
Brats With Beer Mustard
1. Using a fork, prick each brat 4 times. Arrange in a shallow dish, pour over beet and allow to marinate for an hour.
2. Take a small bowl, add mustard. Add horseradish and beer and allow the mixture to stand for 20 minutes before being... - 40.4647
Honey Mustard Chicken
1) Take a broiler pan and spray it with the non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
2) Cut 3 slits in each chicken thigh perpendicular to the bone. Each cut should have a depth of about 1/4 inch.
3) Thread two thighs on each of the four skewers. Place the... - 40.432
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 38.6696
1) On a baking sheet, place biscuit halves with hollow side up.
2) Mix the mustard and butter; drizzle over biscuits.
3) Cut the luncheon meat into 8 slices to fit the biscuits.
4) Top each of the biscuit with cheese, sliced to fit the luncheon... - 37.8866
Mustard Rosemary Chicken
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Coat the chicken evenly with the mixture, cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, drain and place over... - 37.0406
Mustard Glazed Salmon
Preheat the broiler.
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the oil and saute the garlic in it until soft.
Stir in the mustard, wine, and lemon juice until well combined.
Remove from the heat.
Arrange the salmon on an oiled broiler pan and rub lightly with... - 36.5859
Chicken Kebabs With Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken kebabs with honey mustard sauce is a super quick recipe that the whole family will love. If you prefer, cook the chicken skewers on a preheated grill for 7 to 8 minutes total, turning once or twice to ensure even cooking. The honey mustard dressing... - 36.488
Salmon With Herbed Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat boiler.
2) Make a mixture of mustard, herbs, and sour cream and keep it aside.
3) Clean and rinse the salmon and pat it to dry.
4) Now, apply some melted butter and broil it for 5-7 minutes both sides.
5) Apply mustard sauce... - 35.1672
Mustard Herb Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Meanwhile, for the mustard glaze, in a small saucepan combine butter or margarine, mustard, lemon pepper, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
Cook and stir till butter or margarine is melted.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an... - 34.6241
Lamb Shoulders With Mustard Butter
About 20 minutes before serving: Broil chops to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, in small pan, melt butter; stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat 2 or 3 minutes.
Pour over chops. - 33.9639
Beefy Party Snacks
1. In a bowl combine ground chuck, chopped onion, catsup, prepared mustard, salt, and pepper. Blend them properly.
2. Lay out this mixture on bread slices and broil it for about 3-4 minutes, till done.
3. Serve hot. - 33.9054
Flank Steak In Mustard Marinade
Prepare the marinade and soak the steaks in it for 1 hour.
Place the steaks on a broiler rack and broil under the highest heat possible for 6 minutes on each side, or until the meat begins to brown.
You want the inside to be moist and a bit red.
Slice the... - 33.8962
Mustard Broiled Liver
Sprinkle liver with salt and pepper; broil 3 inches from source of heat, turning once.
In a bowl combine crumbs, parsley, mustard, onion flakes, and garlic.
Place liver in flameproof shallow casserole.
Top with crumb mixture.
Dot with margarine.
Place under... - 33.8872
Swordfish With Miso Mustard Sauce
Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly blended.
Brush one side of the fish steaks with a little sauce and place them sauce side up on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, turn, and... - 32.8142
Danish Kebabs With Mustard Sauce
Cut the meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Split the frankfurters carefully, spread with a little pate, and sandwich together again.
Quarter the tomatoes.
Put the food onto 4 long or 8 smaller metal skewers.
Brush with melted margarine or butter and heat under the... - 32.0051
Toasted Deviled Hamburgers
Combine all ingredients, but the white bread.
Trim the crusts from the bread.
Toast the bread on one side in the broiler oven.
Spread the untoasted side of each slice with some of the meat mixture.
Return to broiler and broil 6 min.
If desired, cut each in 3... - 31.9366
Rotisserie Pork Butt With Mustard Sauce
Remove cloth wrapping from meat; tie with string for rotisserie broiling.
Arrange meat evenly on spit, piercing through the center lengthwise.
Place broiler pan on bottom of compartment and broil meat on low heat broiling position 1 1/2 hours.
Change to high... - 31.7286
Broiled Ham Steak With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 D rain the pineapple, reserving 4 tablespoons of the juice.
3 In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, sugar, cloves and pepper to make the glaze.
4 Place the ham steak on the... - 31.2654
Honey Mustard Alaska Halibut
Whisk together mustard, olive oil, honey and lemon juice.
Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper.
Brush both sides of each steak liberally with honey mustard mixture.
Place on a broiling pan and broil 5-6 inches from heat for 1 minute per inch of... - 31.0618
Broiled Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
1. Take a broiler rack, grease thoroughly and arrange the fish on it.
2. Prepare a mixture of rest of the ingredients and smear on the fish.
3. On medium heat, broil for 8 to 12 minutes, while basting occasionally with sauce.
4. Serve hot. - 30.9186
Mustard Tarragon Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Combine yogurt and Worcestershire sauce; brush on both sides of each chop.
Combine wheat germ and next 3 ingredients; dredge chops in wheat germ mixture.
Place chops on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches... - 29.5251
Butterflied Lamb With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Adjust oven rack to about 6 inches below broiler and preheat broiler.
Place lamb fat side up on rack in shallow pan.
Broil meat 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn and broil until instant-reading meat thermometer registers 130°F, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from oven... - 27.0888
Mustard Broiled Swordfish With Fresh Dill
Preheat oven to Broil.
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides, then brush both sides with mustard.
Cover bottom of baking dish with melted butter; place steaks in dish and broil 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn steaks and broil 4 to 5 minutes... - 27.059
Herring With Mustard Sauce
First make the sauce.
Stir the mustard and cream into the bechamel sauce and keep hot.
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Brush the herring all over with the oil or butter and place them on the broiler rack.
Broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side and serve... - 25.7489
Asian Honey Mustard Chicken
In a small bowl combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, poppy seed, and pepper. Stir together well.
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken, bone side up, on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 15 minutes. Turn. Continue broiling... - 25.1479
Broiled Lamb Chops With Mustard Honey Glaze
In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, soy, garlic, and ginger.
Trim excess fat from chops; slash through remaining edge fat to, but not into, meat at 1-inch intervals.
Place chops on a rack in a broiler pan
Generously spread chops with about half... - 24.7643
Broiled Tomatoes With Mustard Topping
Cut tomatoes in half; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard and onion; spread on tomato halves.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 15 minutes; then broil 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. - 23.5694
Mustard And Herb Broiled Steak
Combine mustard, garlic, green onion and basil in small bowl and mix well.
Spread on both sides of steaks and broil. - 22.3113