- » Broiled Mushroom Cheese
Broiled Mushroom Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled mushroom cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled mushroom cheese recipes.
Cheese & Zucchini Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Neatly remove the stems from mushrooms to make a small hollow in each cap.
2 Finely slice the stems.
3 In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
4 Add mushroom caps and saute for 1 to 2 minutes, carefully without breaking them.... - 41.4648
Cheese And Mushroom Waffle Wedges
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C (360 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from waffles. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a waffle piece, apply prepared mixture, keeping ¼ inch outwards untouched.
4. Follow same procedure for... - 41.1815
Tuna N' Cheese Snack
1) Preheat the broiler
2) Place the slices of bread under the broiler for 30 seconds each on both sides till toasted
3) Into a bowl, mix in the tuna, cottage cheese, Tabasco
4) Spread the mixture onto the toast
5) Return the toasts under... - 38.1236
Broiled Spinach, Mushroom, And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler
2. In a small skillet, heat the pine nuts over low heat and toast them until golden, tossing them often; set them aside
3. In a Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic in it until soft and fragrant
4. Add... - 35.3898
Mushrooms And Cheese
Combine the ingredients.
Toast small rounds or squares of bread on only one side.
Spread the mixture on untoasted side and place under the broiler until brown and bubbly, about 5 or 6 minutes.
Makes approximately 2 dozen bite size appetizers.
May be prepared... - 32.6964
You May Also Like!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Dip cloth into lemon water and wring well; wipe mushroom caps with acidulated cloth.
Mix together cheese, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Fill caps with mixture.
Place on baking sheet and broil until bubbly and caps are cooked. - 30.3626
Toasted Jack Cheese And Mushroom Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add mushrooms and cook until liquid evaporates.
Toast bread, butter lightly, place on a baking sheet, and cover each slice with a layer of mushrooms, reserving 1/3 of them for... - 31.9767
Broiled Polenta With Mushrooms And Cheese
If you are using the porcini mushrooms, place them in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, bring the 3 cups of water and the salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, add the cornmeal in a... - 44.7218
Eggs In Mushroom Caps
Wash mushrooms and pat dry.
Carefully remove stem from each mushroom and hollow cap slightly with a small spoon.
In a large skillet, melt the butter and brown the mushrooms lightly on all sides, basting them occasionally with the butter.
Keep the mushrooms... - 33.5912
Swiss Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) In a mixing bowl, add the garlic, cheese, egg, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons softened butter together, blend well.
2) Remove the mushroom stems and place the mushroom caps with the rounded side up over a baking sheet.
3) Apply 1/4 cup melted butter... - 40.3074
Happy Hour Mushroom With Jack Cheese
Remove stems from mushrooms and save for other uses.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; brush over mushroom caps, coating thoroughly.
Stir together remaining 4 tablespoons butter, garlic, and cheese until well blended.
Stir in wine, soy, and crumbs until well... - 38.2483
Broiled Portobello Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel.
Place mushrooms, stemmed sides up, in a small shallow baking pan.
Drizzle with oil.
In a small bowl combine the garlic and seasoned salt; set aside.
Broil mushrooms 3 to 4... - 29.8958
Cheddar Mushroom Caps
Rinse mushrooms and remove stems.
Sprinkle cavities with salt.
Place a cheese cube in each mushroom cavity.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place mushrooms on baking sheet; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese bubbles. - 25.3446
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove stems, reserving stems for another use.
Saute mushroom caps in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
Remove from skillet, and drain on paper towels.
Add green onions to... - 39.2175
Cruyere Mushroom Broil
Cut buns in half lengthwise. Hollow insides of buns by scooping out half of the bread. Toast bread shells in oven, then set aside.
Melt butter in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add both types of mushrooms; season with salt and pepper. Cook 6 minutes... - 35.1477