- » Broiled Meat
Broiled Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broiled Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broiled Meat recipes.
Delicious Broiled Hangar Steak With Blue Cheese Layered Potato Cake
Ronnie is a steak and potatoes guy and he is proving it here. Yes, in this video, he is making a Broiled Hangar Steak with Blue Cheese Layered Potato Cake. He promises that it will taste nothing the other steak dishes that you have tasted in the past. So what... - 133.507
Spiced Lamb Patty With Fig And Mustard Sauce
This mouthwatering spiced lamb patty with fig and mustard sauce not only makes a great gourmet dinner but also clears out your spice rack using all the herbs and spices sitting there for a long time. Watch this video and make it tonight and you will have to... - 129.352
Lamb Pita Sandwich
This video shows an amazingly simple lamb pita sandwich which will take your taste buds on a royal Greek food safari. Try it with your partner and you would like to eat it over and over again. - 126.701
Lamb Meat Skewers - Moroccan Eid-el-adha Specials
This is an impressive video that displays how to make delicious lamb meat skewers. Moroccan lamb meat skewers is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. So see the video and try out this super simple recipe at home and your guests are surely bound to ask... - 124.239
Delicious Porterhouse Steak
Finally, we have a simple yet delicious Porterhouse Steak recipe. The juicy steak is broiled away to perfection in this video. The steps are broken down for everyone's easy understanding in this video from NFV. It is definitely worth a try! Enjoy! - 120.373
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
No-fire Broiled Beef Sirloin
This beef sirloin steak is the dish to cook, when your barbeque oven has low fire or no fire. The long hours of marinating gives an exclusive flavor to the meat and when broiled to your preferred doneness, it becomes really delicious. So, next time you plan... - 101.979
Low Carb Broiled Lamb Chop
Looking for a healthy summer recipe that is light on carbs? Then try this boiled lamb chop recipe detailed in the video by LowCarb360 and get ready to surprise guests. It is completely low carb, we promise! - 96.7972
Broiled Meat And Potatoes Shepherds Pie
To learn how to make a real English classic in the easiest and most hassle free way, watch this video and learn to make the perfect shepherds pie that everyone will love! - 93.6682
Italian Sausage And Bree Cheese Bruschetta
Sausages go well when cooked alone, for a filling or to make something appetizing and here is a recipe to make a flavorful dish with them. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with Debi Mazar making Bruschetta with Sausage and Bree Cheese and broil it over the... - 82.5052
Classic Style Hamburgers
Hamburgers are often preferred as lunch snacks with simple seasonings and sauce. Here is a recipe by chef John about how to make Old Fashioned Hamburgers using beef, a few seasonings and cheese. Enjoy with your favorite drink over lunch! - 76.8244
Through this video, Nikko the chef, is teaching us how to cook innovatively to come up with new recipes almost everyday. The video is sure to make hungry and the first thing one will do is go to the kitchen and prepare a Meatball sandwich for dinner. A... - 71.1948
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.9861
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls make a finger licking snack food. Everybody likes this dish, kids and adults alike. Crab meat bacon rolls are best to be served as cocktail snack or recipe. - 46.6334
1. In a bowl mix vinegar, water, pepper and 1/8 cup olive oil.
2. Keep the steak in this mixture and marinate it well.
3. Keep the marinated steak in the refrigerator for 2 hours - it is recommended to keep it overnight.
4. In a skillet,... - 46.5398
Broiled Meat On Skewers
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, salt, chili peppers, turmeric, coriander, lemon rind, sugar, and almonds. Or, chop them to a paste.
2) Now, cut the steak into 3/4-inch squares.
3) With the oil, toss the steak and then roll lightly in the... - 46.0047
Cocktail Party Meatballs
Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, egg whites, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs.
Stir in the turkey breast, turkey sausage, onions and green peppers.
Shape the poultry... - 45.6094
Meat Miniatures Capri
1) In a bowl, mix together beef, ¼ cup of tomato juice, 1 pinch of each oregano and basil, half of garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
2) Combine the beef mixture with hands until well mixed.
3) Moisten your hand with coil water and shape the beef... - 45.0702
Filet Steaks With Herb Butter
1. Prepare Herb Butter in a bowl mixing all ingredients.
2. On a sheet of waxed paper spoon the butter.
3. Roll up to shape into 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
4. Chill in freezer.
5. To prepare steak, cut steak into 4 thick slices.
6. Baste with oil.
7.... - 44.9564
Oriental Meat Balls With Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl; blend well.
Form into 16 equal balls.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 5 to 7 minutes until brown; turn and brown other side.
Place meatballs in saucepan.
Combine... - 44.8135
1. Cut the venison into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Wash and pat dry
2. In a large bowl, place the garlic, orange juice, orange rind, mace, cumin, cinnamon, and ginger and combine well
3. Gently whisk in the yoghurt and mix well till completely... - 44.507
Broiled Sweetbreads A La Reich
1. Wash and clean the sweetbreads and soak in water.
2. Pat them dry before cooking.
3. Preheat oven to 350°
4. Sift the flour and season with Accent and salt.
5. Dredge the sweetbreads with the seasoned flour.
6. Arrange the... - 43.805
Chicken Liver Kabobs
1) In a bowl mix together Worcestershire sauce, mustard, bitters, ginger, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix well until all the flavours are blended together.
3) Take 4 clean skewers and thread each skewer alternating with liver, green peppers, ant... - 43.7469
Broiled Flank Steak
1) In a cup, dissolve coffee granules in hot water.
2) Combine remaining marinade ingredients.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place round steak.
4) Pour the marinade over steak, cover with a foil and refrigerate about 3 hours.
5) Use a... - 43.5898
Turkey Or Veal Italian
1) Pound the scallops till they are thin and pat them dry.
2) Heat just enough butter and oil in a skillet to cover the bottom of pan, till the contents are sizzling.
3) Add the scallops and saute for about 2 minutes on each side.
4) Take the scallops... - 43.3933
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
1. In a bowl mix first 7 ingredients.
2. Transfer into a shallow dish.
3. Dredge meat into the mixture and coat well.
4. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours. Turn occasionally.
5. Drain out meat from marinade.
6. Broil 6 inches from heat... - 42.2569
Place steak in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for marinade.
Pour over steak and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and sprinkle with... - 42.1402
Broiled Veal Loin Chops With Quick Peach Chutney
Dice the peaches.
Combine all the chutney ingredients in a 1 1/2- quart casserole, and microwave on high for 12 minutes, stirring once in the middle of the cooking time.
Let the chutney cool to room temperature.
Remove the dried red peppers.
Alternatively,... - 41.731
Party Meat Logs
1) In a bowl, add egg, tomato juice, bread cubes, seasoning salt, and celery salt. Mix well.
2) Add into the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the mix.
4) Divide the mix into 8 equal portions.
5) Shape each portion into a 4-inch log.
6)... - 41.4324
Barbecued Lamb Kabob
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings and blend well.
2. Add the lamb to the pan and blend well again
3. Cover and place the pan in the refrigerator for four hours.
4. On four skewers, poke the lamb, green... - 41.2556
1) In food chopper, add meat, cheese, onion, green pepper and pickle.
2) Pour in ketchup and milk, and process to mix well.
3) Divide the buns in halves, crosswise.
4) Spread 1/4 cup meat mixture on bread halves.
5) Place inside broiler to toast the... - 41.0803
Charcoal Broiled Sirloin Steak
1. Ignite charcoal fire 30 to 40 minutes before cooking time.
2. Arrange steak, slashed at 1 inch gap in the fatty edge, in a large pan.
3. Take a bowl, add vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper, mix well, pour over... - 41.0265
1) In a small bowl add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger. Mix well.
2) Add steak strips and toss.
3) Let stand on marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
4) Drain the sirloin strips and wrap around two water chestnuts.
5)... - 40.81
Steak 'n' Lobster
Wrap the filets with 1 rasher of bacon.
Hold firm with toothpicks.
Split the lobster through the middle cutting through.
Pull meat from shell and spread on top of shell.
Brush with some of the butter.
Bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 15-20... - 40.7107
1) Slice hamburger buns in half. Set aside.
2) In a medium bowl add onions, mustard, relish, catsup, garlic powder, beef and oat bran to combine thoroughly.
3) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
4) Place the patties inside the broiler... - 40.5964
Broiled Meat Loaf
In mixing bowl combine milk, fine dry bread crumbs, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, nutmeg, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Pat meat mixture into a square about 3/4 inch thick.
Cut the square in half to form two... - 40.4951
Place pork tenderloin pieces and turkey pieces in glass bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on pork and turkey.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, 2 hours.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Drain pork and turkey.
Arrange pork and turkey on... - 40.34
Crab Meat Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© celery and onions until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the crabmeat, eggs, milk and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3) Cook until well blended and heated through.
4) Place equally in 4 soup bowls and... - 40.2824
1. In a saucepan, add the Glace de Viande and hot water; heat them.
2. Now, gradually add butter, beating it.
3. Make sure to beat it one tablespoon of it at a time.
4. Similarly, mix in all the other ingredients too and make sure they blend in... - 40.2472
1. Preheat the broiler to desired temperature.
2. Remove the crusts from the bread completely.
3. Toast the bread on a single side.
4. Lightly spread the untoasted side with butter.
5. Take a bowl and flake the crab meat in it.
6. Mix... - 40.0779
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 40.0756
1) In a bowl, mix together salt, paprika and garlic salt.
2) Dredge the seasoning mixture over both the sides of the liver.
3) In another bowl, place the liver and gently stream the milk over the top.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic film and... - 39.9718
Broiled Flank Steak
In a shallow dish, mix garlic, oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, soy, mustard, pepper, and hot pepper seasoning.
Place steak in dish; turn to coat with marinade.
Let stand for 30 minutes; turn over several times.
Remove steak from marinade; drain briefly,... - 39.9678
Party Meat Logs
1)In a bowl, mix egg, tomato juice, bread cubes, seasoning salt and celery salt.
2)Add in the ground beef and mix well.
3)In the refrigerator, chill the meat mixture.
4)Form 8 portions out of the meat mixture. Turn each portion into an oblong patty... - 39.8837
Quick Sauerbraten Steaks
1) To make the sauerbraten sauce, in a small saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Add the salt, flour, ginger, cloves and pepper and stir well. Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till it is bubbly.
2) Add ½ cup of water, vegetables flakes,... - 39.7866
Frosted Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl, barring the egg yolk and mashed potatoes, mix everything else
2. Grease a baking dish well and add all the ingredients to it; bake at 350°F for an hour
3. Drain away the juices and frost them along with the mashed potatoes
4. In a bowl,... - 39.4627
Korean Broiled Meat
If round steak or other boneless meat is used, cut into pieces about 3-inches square and about 1/3-inch thick.
Pound the meat and score thoroughly, cutting in both directions.
If short ribs are used remove bones and cut slices as directed above.
Score... - 39.1613
Broiled Marinated Bear Steak
Mix all marinade ingredients in a large earthenware bowl.
Place bear steak in the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours (some enthusiasts insist on 3 or 4 days), turning meat over several times.
When ready to cook, lift out meat and pat dry... - 39.0105
1.Mix meat mixture with onion, carrot, garlic, thyme, marjoram , oregano, eggs, and kelp.
2.Mix and make rolls with length of 2-3 inches and diameter equivalent to frankfurter.
3.Coat with wheatgerm, yeast and paprika by rolling over in each... - 38.6973
Combine beef, egg, seasonings and oatmeal; shape into 16 patties.
Top 8 patties with onion slices.
Cover with remaining patties and pinch edges together to seal.
Place on broiler rack.
Broil 4" from source of heat for 7 minutes.
Turn and broil additional 5... - 38.6855
Herbed Steak Broil
1. In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, dry sherry, sliced green onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
2. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour dressing over it; cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours; turn occasionally and... - 38.572
Sweet Sour Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat together all the ingredients except cornstarch paste
2. When it begins to steam, mix in the cornstarch paste and cook until it turns thick and clear
3. Reduce the heat, put the lid on and simmer for five minutes
4. Goes... - 38.5332
Deviled Meat Balls
1. Using a fork, crumble cheese. Mix in Worcestershire, mustard and mayonnaise and blend well. Add corn flakes and crush slightly. Add Roquefort mixture and rest of the ingredient and mix thoroughly.
2. Shape into small 1 inch diameter balls and pan... - 38.3597
Baked Crab Meat Remick
1 Drain the crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any. Cut the meat in chunks and place in 6 scallop shells or individual baking dishes; sprinkle with bacon.
2 In a large shallow pan, place the shells for easy handling. Heat in a moderate oven at 350... - 38.3033
Meat Vegetable Platter
1) Use a heat-proof platter to arrange crisply cooked broccoli or asparagus.
2) Place thin slices of chicken, ham or lamb, over the vegetables.
3) Pour in chicken soup on top.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5) Add butter to dot over.
6) Place the... - 38.0228
Broiled Flank Steak
1) Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Mix well.
3) Add the steak to the ingredients and marinate it for 4-5 hours.
4) Drain the steak completely before brushing it with salad oil.
5) Broil the steak over direct heat or a... - 37.7402
Broiled Flank Steak
1) On both the sides, score the steak and then lay it flat in a broiling pan.
2) Mix all the remaining ingredients and pour them all over the steak.
3) In the marinade, turn the steak over a few times so that it is coated properly.
4) Cover the steak... - 37.4783
London Broil With Garlic Marinade
1. Trim the fat from the meat and wash well
2. Pat dry and then pierce the meat well with a fork in about a dozen places
3. Place the meat in a shallow baking dish
4. In a cup, place the vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, and oil and mix... - 37.4052
Stuffed Burgers On Buns
About 20 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Shape meat into 12 thin patties.
In small bowl, combine mustard and olives; place heaping spoonful in center of each of 6 patties.
Top with rest of patties and pinch edges together to... - 37.1969
Burgers Italiano On Hero Rolls
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium bowl, mix chuck, egg, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, onion and Parmesan.
Shape into 6 rectangular patties; broil 6 minutes; turn; broil 2 minutes.
Top each patty with 2... - 37.1872
Surprise Meat Balls
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, 7-Up and seasonings.
Place 1 tablespoon or smaller amount of meat mixture into palm of hand and flatten.
Place an olive in center of meat and mold meat around olive.
Place meat 2-inches from broiler and broil for 6 to 8... - 37.1314
1. Take a mixing bowl, add soy sauce along with garlic, ginger and sugar and stir well to prepare the marinade. Add steak cubes to the mixture and stir well to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, overnight for even... - 36.847
Marinated Flank Steak
1) In a shallow baking dish, combine together all the ingredients, except for the steak.
2) Add the marinate and steak and keep at room temperature for about 1 hour, turning once. Remove the meat.
3) Into a saucepan, pour the marinade.
4) Cover the... - 36.8363
1) In a pan, melt the butter.
2) Mash the garlic and salt together, then stir in the mashed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika into the butter.
3) Broil the steak and swab with the butter mixture on the upper side.
4) During... - 36.6658
Broiled Cornbread Liver Patties
Pour stock over liver, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Remove liver from stock.
Grind in blender.
Combine liver with remaining ingredients.
Add enough stock to moisten mixture.
Shape into patties.
Broil, about 4 inches from heat, until brown on each side. - 36.6251
Mustard Broiled Liver
Sprinkle liver with salt and pepper; broil 3 inches from source of heat, turning once.
In a bowl combine crumbs, parsley, mustard, onion flakes, and garlic.
Place liver in flameproof shallow casserole.
Top with crumb mixture.
Dot with margarine.
Place under... - 36.4294
Liver With Mushrooms
1. In a large bowl, mix mushrooms with salad dressing; let stand for 30 minutes for marinating.
2. In the meantime, remove and discard membranes from calves liver.
3. Cut liver into serving size portions.
4. Drain marinated mushrooms; reserve... - 36.3718
Broiled Liver With Fennel
1) In a small shallow baking dish, place the livers.
2) Gently stream over the tomato juice.
3) Mix in garlic fennel seeds and seasoning.
4) Place the dish, 3 inches from the heat and broil until desired degree of doneness.
5) Serve hot... - 36.0859
Broiled Liver Shashlik
Combine cider, lemon juice and tarragon, and marinate liver in mixture for 1 hour.
Dust liver with salt and yeast.
Cut onions, peppers and tomatoes into wedges, chunks or slices convenient for skewering, depending on their size.
If mushrooms are small... - 35.9278
Glazed London Broil
1) Use a fork to pierce the surface of the steak at 1-inch intervals.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the steak.
3) In a covered container, marinade the steaks for a minimum of 6 hours in the... - 35.2052
London Broil Broiled Flank Steak
Select a top-quality flank steak.
Place in shallow pan.
Combine oil, vinegar, and garlic; pour over steak.
Cover and let stand in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning steak several times.
Broil steak 3 inches from heat about 5... - 34.7325
Fruity Meat Kebabs
Kebabs are ideal to serve when entertaining as they can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Cut the meat into fairly large cubes.
Peel the banana, cut into 12 thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange the meat, apricot halves and... - 34.568
Flank Steak Mignonettes
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Trim steaks of fat; with sharp knife, score one side of each steak in diamond pattern, about 1/8 inch deep. Treat steaks with tenderizer as label directs. Then sprinkle... - 34.5584
Cajun Spiced Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and Cajun Seasoning.
Add ground beef and mix well.
Shape mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat to desired doneness,... - 34.3784
On skewers alternate meat, green pepper, and pineapple.
Brush generously with Kabob Sauce.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 8 to 9 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Turn; place tomatoes on ends of skewers.
Brush all with sauce; broil 4 to 5 minutes more.
Serve... - 33.297
Balkan Meat Rolls
Mix the meat with the salt and pepper.
Peel the onions and garlic and chop together finely, then add to the meat.
Mix in the oil, the flour, parsley, and paprika.
Form the mixture into small sausage shapes and broil for 5-8 minutes, turning to brown them on... - 32.9687
Wine Sauce For Broiled Meat
Put the onions in a bowl and microwave, uncovered, for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Pour the red wine over the shallots and add the black pepper, sugar, thyme and salt to taste.
Microwave, uncovered, for a further 8 minutes on HIGH.
Cut the butter into tiny pieces and... - 32.8353
Savory Broiled Quail
1. In a zip loack bag, combine sherry soy sauce, quail and sesame oil, seal the nag and marinate for at least two hours in the refrigerator
2. Keep turning the bag occasionally and, when done, drain the liquid out and reserve it
3. Spray a broiler pan... - 32.5581
Broiled Hare Or Rabbit
1.Start by skinning and cleaning the rabbit or hare
2.Then wipe dry, split down the back and pound flat
3.Wrap the rabbit or hare in a heavy oiled paper
4.In a boiler, place the rabbit or hare and broil at 350F degrees, until browned and... - 32.3122
Remove fat and bone from each chop.
Divide meat into 6 portions and wrap bacon slice around each, filet mignon-style; secure with toothpick.
Place chops on broiler pan and broil 4 inches (10 cm) from heat on one side for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in skillet,... - 32.2218
Broiled Frog Legs
Make lemon butter sauce.
Broil frog legs plain.
Pour sauce over them when they are done. - 31.802
Grease broiler rack.
Dust fish with flour and brush with butter.
Put on rack and broil about 6 inches from unit for 3 to 5 minutes on one side.
Turn and brush with butter.
Broil for 5 to 8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve with lemon... - 31.6756
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Under a broiler, brown the ribs on both sides till done
2. Transfer to a baking dish
3. Sprinkle with a chopped onions and a little minced garlic.
4. In a small bowl, mix the sauce ingredients just before serving
5. Serve ribs... - 31.2616
Marinade For Flank Steak
Combine all ingredients and marinate the steak for 24 to 48 hours.
Broil or barbeque 4 minutes on each side.
To serve, slice in thin strips—about 1/2 to 3/4 inch. - 30.9787
Charcoal Broiled Steak
Slash fat at edge of steak at 1 1/2 to 2 inch intervals to prevent curling during cooking.
Place steak on cooking grill.
Cover kettle and cook on first side.
Turn steak with tongs; cover and cook on second side to desired degree of doneness.
Remove from... - 30.7167
Make Your Own Sausage
1. Combine the pork or turkey, the sage, paprika, salt, mace and pepper in a medium-size bowl until well blended. Stir in the chicken broth or water until the mixture is smooth.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to blend the... - 30.7147
Broiled Steak Gravy Or Sauce
Serve hot on steaks.
The secret of this sauce being good is to stir it well at each using and dip from the bottom of the container each time.
Heat to a boiling point but do not at any time allow it to boil. - 30.3914
Cut brains into 2- or 3-inch pieces.
Blend together eggs, water, salt, yeast, oil and lemon juice.
Dip brains in mixture, then roll in wheat germ.
Garnish with parsley and watercress. - 30.187
Broiled Liver And Onions
In saucepan combine all ingredients except liver.
Cook until onions are tender and most of the liquid is evaporated.
Place liver on a rack; broil 4 inches from source of heat, turning once until done to taste.
Serve onion mixture over liver.
Divide evenly. - 30.1303
Meat Ball Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. In saucepan, heat meat-balls in sauce thoroughly. Meanwhile, split hard rolls horizontally; place them, cut side up, in broiler pan.
3. Toast rolls under broiler... - 30.0015
Lemony Calf Liver
Dry liver with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper.
Place in a flameproof casserole and broil, 4 inches from source of heat, turning once, until done.
Brush with oil and lemon juice.
Place under broiler for 1 minute; sprinkle with parsley and... - 29.386
Hot Dogs In Jackets
About 20 minutes before serving:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Meanwhile, cut crusts from bread slices; spread each slice with mustard; top each with a cheese slice; then flatten each slightly.
3. Arrange 1 frankfurter on each... - 29.1559
Broiled Meat Patties
1. Set the oven at 350° and preheat the broiler.
2. Mix the ingredients lightly with a fork.
3. Shape into round flat cakes.
4. Lay the patties on the greased broiling rack, 3" below the heat. Leave the oven door open.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, then pull... - 28.8415
Preheat oven to broil.
Broil lamb chops about 10 minutes on each side for medium.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter, add sherry, and cook until sauce is slightly reduced.
Top each chop with a generous portion of the mushroom-sherry mixture, and heap grated... - 28.6393
Place liver on broiler pan or cookie sheet.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil second side for 2 to 3 minutes until color just starts to turn.
Cut into individual servings; serve immediately. - 28.0346
Broiled Meat Recipes By Category