- » Broiled Liver
Broiled Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled liver recipes.
1) In a bowl, mix together salt, paprika and garlic salt.
2) Dredge the seasoning mixture over both the sides of the liver.
3) In another bowl, place the liver and gently stream the milk over the top.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic film and... - 39.9718
Broiled Liver And Zucchini Strips
Slice zucchini lengthwise into flat slices 1/4 inch thick.
Blot dry on paper towels.
Cut liver slices into strips about 2 inches wide Dry on paper towels, season with salt and pepper and dip in melted butter, margarine, fresh bacon drippings or vegetable... - 37.6986
Mustard Broiled Liver
Sprinkle liver with salt and pepper; broil 3 inches from source of heat, turning once.
In a bowl combine crumbs, parsley, mustard, onion flakes, and garlic.
Place liver in flameproof shallow casserole.
Top with crumb mixture.
Dot with margarine.
Place under... - 36.4294
Broiled Liver Shashlik
Combine cider, lemon juice and tarragon, and marinate liver in mixture for 1 hour.
Dust liver with salt and yeast.
Cut onions, peppers and tomatoes into wedges, chunks or slices convenient for skewering, depending on their size.
If mushrooms are small... - 35.9278
Broiled Liver And Onions
In saucepan combine all ingredients except liver.
Cook until onions are tender and most of the liquid is evaporated.
Place liver on a rack; broil 4 inches from source of heat, turning once until done to taste.
Serve onion mixture over liver.
Divide evenly. - 30.1303
1. Start broiler, set at Moderate, 350° F. Grease the rack in a broiler pan.
2. Have the liver cut in slices uniformly thick, 1/2 inch or a little less. Remove membrane and wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Have the flour spread on a plate, dip each slice in... - 29.4987
Brush liver with melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil, 3 inches from heat, 3 minutes on each side.
Makes 4 servings. - 19.2325
Broiled Liver In French Dressing
1. Remove membrane from liver. Snip out veins with kitchen shears. Cut into 4 portions if necessary.
2. Brush slices of liver with French dressing.
3. Broil 3 inches from heat for 3 minutes. Turn and broil 3 or 4 minutes longer. - 18.8197
Calf and lamb liver may be broiled successfully.
Have liver sliced to 1/2 to 3/4 in thick and broil at moderate temperature until meat changes color, about 3 minutes to each side.
Serve immediately. - 17.1655
Broiled Liver Recipes By Category