- » Broiled Leg Of Lamb Slice With Sauce
Broiled Leg Of Lamb Slice With Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled leg of lamb slice with sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled leg of lamb slice with sauce recipes.
Broiled Leg-of-lamb Slices With Sauce
Place leg of lamb fat side down.
With sharp knife, make gashes in thick sections of lamb, to make it as uniformly thick as possible.
Remove any excess fat.
Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
Make Marinade: In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all marinade... - 38.9037
You May Also Like!
Broiled Leg Of Lamb
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the excess fat from the meat
2) Into a bowl mix together the orange juice, 1/4 cup of water, vegetable oil, chili sauce, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper
3) Add sliced onion and spread this marinade onto the... - 44.5044
Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
1. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Gradually add the oil.
2. One hour before cooking, brush the lamb with the sauce.
3. Preheat the oven to 475°F.
4. Put the lamb on a wire rack in a... - 35.0548
Butterflied Lamb With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Adjust oven rack to about 6 inches below broiler and preheat broiler.
Place lamb fat side up on rack in shallow pan.
Broil meat 10 to 15 minutes.
Turn and broil until instant-reading meat thermometer registers 130°F, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from oven... - 27.0888
Trimming Lamb Teriyaki
1. In a large baking dish, add the meat
2. In a bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, onion, soy sauce and grape juice together and pour it over the meat; let it stand for two hours at room temperature
3. Drain away this meat well, place it in a broiler rack... - 34.4499
Barbecued Lamb Kabob
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings and blend well.
2. Add the lamb to the pan and blend well again
3. Cover and place the pan in the refrigerator for four hours.
4. On four skewers, poke the lamb, green... - 42.7057
Boti Kabab Cubed Lamb Kabab
In the container of an electric blender, place the tomato paste, yogurt, mustard, salt, 1/2 cup of the olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, cloves, mace, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, and cayenne.
Blend marinade paste at high... - 45.5071
Apple And Lamb Kebabs
Mix apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon pepper in plastic bag or nonmetal container.
Add lamb cubes; toss to coat well.
To marinate, place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
Remove meat from marinade and thread onto... - 34.9147
Low Cal Lamb Casserole
1) Spread aluminum foil and put lamb on it. Broil it until lightly browned on both sides.
2) Take a 3 1/2-quart casserole, arrange different layers of potatoes, carrots, eggplant, and celery.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Arrange half lamb and half... - 43.1848
Lamb On A Skewer
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 36 (1-inch) cubes.
Combine lamb and next 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
Remove lamb from bag, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil... - 34.7214
Moussaka Of Vegetables And Lamb
1. PREPARE THE VEGETABLES: Preheat the broiler. Using a fork or skewer, prick the eggplant all over, about 15 times. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil and broil until charred and soft, about 10 minutes. Turn and broil until soft inside and charred outside,... - 36.847