- » Broiled Lamb With Marjoram
Broiled Lamb With Marjoram Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled lamb with marjoram recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled lamb with marjoram recipes.
Broiled Lamb With Marjoram
You can try this Broiled Lamb With Marjoram as there is liberally no use in wasting a good leg of lamb even if it is a left over. This Broiled Lamb With Marjoram is my own variation of lamb leg steak. Happy cooking! - 20.3447
Marjoram Broiled Lamb Steak
1. Trim all fringe fat from steak with a sharp knife. Slash edges to prevent curling during broiling.
2. Sprinkle steak with garlic salt and pepper. Press marjoram onto both sides. Place steak on the rack of broiler pan.
3. Broil, 3 inches from the heat, 8... - 22.6838
You May Also Like!
Broiled Lamb Chops
Thoroughly mix herbs in bowl, then rub mixture on both sides of each chop and chill 1 hour.
Broil chops 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes, then turn and cook 4 more minutes for medium rare. - 21.4002
Broiled Lamb Chops With Herbs
Preheat the broiler.
Rub the lamb chops all over with the cut garlic.
Brush with the olive oil and sprinkle with the marjoram and pepper.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium cooked lamb. - 23.9524
Herb Broiled Lamb Chops
1. Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
2. Mix other ingredients; rub into both sides of chops. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
3. Place on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat; for medium rare, broil 6 minutes on one side, 4 minutes on other. - 24.7796
Herb-broiled Lamb Chops
1) With a damp cloth, wipe the chops.
2) Mix other ingredients and rub into both sides of chops.
3) Cover the chops and chill for 1 hour.
4) On broiler rack, place the chops 4 inches from heat; for medium rare, and broil 6 minutes on one... - 38.7055
Broiled Lamb Nuggets
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid; set pineapple aside.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water, then stir in reserved pineapple liquid, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder, and marjoram; set aside.
Divide meat and pineapple into 4... - 36.4416
Lamb Chops In Marinade
Blend marjoram, salt, pepper, garlic and paprika together; add oil.
Cover lamb chops with marinade; let stand at room temperature for 1 to 3 hours.
Broil to desired doneness, basting with marinade. - 28.6797
Lamb Shanks Armenian Italian
1) In a deep bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients to make marinade.
2) Pour this marinade over lamb shanks and marinate it for 4 hours.
3) After 4 hours, remove the meat and then salt it.
4) Now, broil it for about one hour until the meat is... - 40.9321
Rack Of Lamb With Heirloom Bean Ragout
Place each of the beans in separate bowls, cover them with water, and refrigerate them overnight.
In separate saucepans, cook the beans until they're tender, 1 to 2 hours.
It is important to keep them separate because they have different cooking times.
Drain... - 43.1285
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch pieces.
Place lamb in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the parsley, lemon juice, water, olive oil or cooking oil, marjoram, thyme, garlic and pepper.
Pour over lamb... - 43.9516
Lamb And Artichoke En Brochette
1. According to the instructions on the package, cook the artichokes; drain and ser aside to cool
2. In a large bowl, combine the French dressing, lemon juice and the seasonings; add lambs and rtichokes and mix it all well
3. Cover and refrigerate for... - 43.0118