- » Broiled Lamb
Broiled Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled lamb recipes.
Broiled Lamb Coated With Roasted Rasberry Chipolte Sauce
1. For the leg of lamb:Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil
2. Season with salt, lemon peper, 1 tablespoon black pepper and curry powder.
3. Stuff the lamb with cut garlic.
4. Sear all sides of the meat in medium high olive oil to seal.
5. Bake the lamb... - 94.5608
Broiled Leg Of Lamb
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the excess fat from the meat
2) Into a bowl mix together the orange juice, 1/4 cup of water, vegetable oil, chili sauce, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper
3) Add sliced onion and spread this marinade onto the... - 45.7997
Broiled Lamb Dinner
Cook carrots in 1 inch boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place carrots and artichoke hearts in 9-inch round foil pan.
Mix sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, the lemon peel and juice; spoon over vegetables.
Cut bread into 1-inch slices; spread with butter... - 42.8511
Broiled Lamb Chops Mission Style
In a small bowl combine the wine, olive oil, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Place the lamb chops in a shallow baking pan.
Pour wine mixture over the lamb chops.
Cover and let stand 2 hours at room temperature or place in the refrigerator about 5... - 38.9977
Broiled Lamb Patties
For those who are on a search for meat patties, here is a dish rich with the unique flavor of ground lamb. The Broiled Lamb Patties can be added to any menu. Just give this yummy and juicy Broiled Lamb Patties a try. - 37.9821
Broiled Lamb Nuggets
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid; set pineapple aside.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water, then stir in reserved pineapple liquid, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder, and marjoram; set aside.
Divide meat and pineapple into 4... - 36.4416
Broiled Butterfly Leg Of Lamb
Have butcher bone and butterfly a 7 pound leg of lamb.
Pound it to an even thickness.
In a large glass dish, combine 3 cups dry red wine, 1/2 cup olive oil, onions, carrot, thyme, 6 parsley stems, 2 bay leaves, crumbled, 2 garlic cloves, crushed and minced, 2... - 36.3953
Broiled Leg Of Lamb
4 to 24 hours before serving: In large baking dish or roasting pan, combine salad dressing, bay leaves, peppercorns; refrigerate lamb in this marinade, turning occasionally.
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Lift lamb... - 34.4829
London Broil Lamb Style
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Blend ground meats, onion, garlic, parsley and egg in mixer until well incorporated.
Shape mixture into steaks, wrap sirloin around outside and secure with toothpicks.
Place on hot grill and cook 12 to 14 minutes depending on... - 30.7288
Cantonese Broiled Lamb
1) Dice lamb into 1-inch cubes and then cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Mix garlic with soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
3) Marinate meat for 30 minutes in this mixture, tossing frequently.
4) Lift off the meat from marinade and broil for about 5 minutes... - 30.4374
Japanese Broiled Lamb
1. Put the onions or scallions, soya sauce and stock into a saucepan and boil for 1 minute. Cool and pour over the chops and let stand at least 8 hours.
2. Drain and broil under a preheated, moderate broiler, basting with the marinade and turning regularly,... - 28.078
Broiled Lamb Cantonese Style
Cut lamb into pieces 1/4 inch thick, 2 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Combine garlic, soy sauce and honey.
Marinate lamb in mixture for 30 minutes, turning frequently.
Remove meat from marinade and place under very hot broiler for about 5 minutes,... - 24.0999
Broiled Lamb Patties
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Shape into thick patties.
Place on a rack under preheated broiler, about 3 inches from source of heat so that by the time the patties are browned on the top they will be half done.
Turn and brown on other side.
Allow about 15... - 22.6462
Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb
Try serving this Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb as a surprise to your family. It is worth seeing the delight on their faces once they have a bite of this Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb. A good one to eat! - 21.6105
Broiled Lamb With Marjoram
You can try this Broiled Lamb With Marjoram as there is liberally no use in wasting a good leg of lamb even if it is a left over. This Broiled Lamb With Marjoram is my own variation of lamb leg steak. Happy cooking! - 20.3447
Easy Broiled Lamb
Easy Broiled Lamb-Quick, delicious, easy! This Easy Broiled Lamb does not take much of your time but at the same time is filling too. Good dish to prepare. - 19.6863
Broiled Lamb Recipes By Category