- » Broiled Kebab
Broiled Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broiled Kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broiled Kebab recipes.
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.9861
1) In a saucepan, put the peeled onions, with enough water to cover.
2) Bring this to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Drain the onions. Keep aside to cool to room temperature.
5) On long skewers, arrange the fish cubes,... - 39.7602
Marinate lamb about 2 hours in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, onion, chili peppers, coriander, ginger, garlic, turmeric, curry powder and salt.
Thread meat on skewers, alternating with tomato, onion, green pepper and mushroom caps.
Broil kebabs under... - 39.0229
Alternate 2 pieces of lamb, 1 piece of onion, 1 piece of green pepper and 2 pieces of veal on skewer.
Broil slowly over charcoal fire until done.
Serve with broiled tomato and wild rice.
Serves four. - 32.096
Turkish Shish Kebab
Mix lemon juice, oil, peppercorns, and marjoram.
Rub over meat and let stand for at least 15 minutes.
Thread on skewers and broil over charcoal until done, turning frequently.
Season with salt.
Serve with rice or Bulgur Pilaf - 29.7798
Arab Shish Kebab
Rub meat with salt and pepper and let stand for 15 minutes or longer.
Thread on skewers, alternating cubes of meat with onion halves.
Broil over hot charcoal, turning frequently.
Slip off skewer into Arab bread and eat as sandwich, with salad accompaniment. - 26.5625