- » Broiled Halibut
Broiled Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled halibut recipes.
Broiled Pacific Halibut On Coconut Jasmine Rice
Looking for a new way to serve Halibut? Serve broiled Pacific halibut steaks over a bed of delicious and creamy coconut and pineapple jasmine rice. The delicate, tender and slightly sweet white fish goes really well with the rich fragrant and savory-sweet... - 100.79
Halibut Steaks With Sherry Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into six portions.
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish on the rack.
Brush with half of the melted margarine, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Broil fish 4 inches from the heat... - 45.9065
Baked Orange Halibut
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Chop the fish into 4 pieces.
3) Take a shallow pan and put the fish.
4) In a bowl, mix together orange juice concentrate, parsley, lemon juice, dill weed, water, and salt and pour it over fish. Let it marinate for... - 44.4006
Halibut Steaks With Dill Sauce
1) In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, chives, salt, pepper and paprika. Set it aside.
2) In a large skillet, add lemon juice, celery leaves, bay leaf and water to combine.
3) Place over heat and bring the liquid to a... - 44.1117
Halibut Au Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a large baking dish and put the halibut in it.
3. Add some fish stock or even some water just to cover the fish completely.
4. Cover the baking dish using buttered foil paper and place the dish in... - 43.8424
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
In a bowl, mix lemon juice, oil, shallots, herb seasoning and thyme.
Add fish and toss to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 1 hour.
Pry onion apart into single... - 42.0599
Halibut Lemon Kebabs
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper together. Toss the halibut chunks and shrimp in the marinade to coat, then refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill with medium-hot... - 41.8631
Broiled Halibut With Spicy Tartar Sauce
To make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, mustard, lime peel, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
To make the fish: Preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the fish... - 41.6806
Beat eggs with 1/2 tsp.salt and 1/4 tsp.pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip halibut steaks in egg mixture; drain slightly, then dip in crumb mixture.
Heat olive oil in skillet; add halibut steaks & cook until browned on each side.
Remove to... - 41.47
Halibut Italian Style
1) Dredge the fish with salt and place it in a broiler pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, vinegar, parsley, garlic and oregano.
3) Gently stream the bouillon mixture on top of the fish.
4) Cover the pan and place it in refrigerator for 2 hours,... - 40.4465
Heat the broiler.
Rub the lemon juice into the fish.
Coat both sides of the fish with parsley, pepper, salt, and garlic.
The garlic will adhere if sliced thin enough.
Place the fish in a foil-lined, then greased baking pan.
When ready, place the fish about 7... - 38.5296
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.4229
Sprinkle the halibut steaks with the salt, cheese, paprika and oil.
Broil or barbecue for about 15 minutes, turning the steaks halfway through the cooking time.
Meanwhile, chop the vegetables finely and fry in the butter until softened.
Place a spoonful of... - 37.3603
Broiled Halibut Steaks With Coffee Butter
This special recipe for Broiled Halibut Steaks with Coffee Butter makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Broiled Halibut Steaks with Coffee Butter recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 35.8656
Prawn, Scallop And Halibut Souvlakia
Skewer the seafood alternating with the halibut, place skewers in a shallow baking pan.
Blend the oil with the lemon juice, garlic and seasonings.
Pour over the seafood and marinate 4-6 hours.
Broil the kebabs for 10 minutes over medium heat, turning and... - 35.0406
Broiled Halibut Steaks With Orange Sauce
First prepare the sauce.
Stir the grated orange rind and chives into the bechamel.
Keep the sauce hot until the fish is ready.
Before heating the broiler, remove the wire rack from the broiler pan and grease the bottom of the pan.
Coat the steaks in the... - 34.3715
Sprinkle halibut with salt and paprika.
Place halibut in shallow pan or bowl.
Sprinkle with onion and lemon juice.
Cover; let stand 1 hour (turning after 1/2 hour).
Drain and reserve liquid.
Broil on ungreased broiler pan 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes on... - 33.6183
Crusty Broiled Halibut
Seasoned breadcrumbs: 1 cup fine, dry white bread crumbs rolled smooth.
Mix with crumbs dash of salt, pepper, onion salt, garlic salt, paprika, dill weed, plus 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel.
Shake well before serving.
Preheat oven to 475°F.
Brush shallow... - 33.2138
Honey Mustard Alaska Halibut
Whisk together mustard, olive oil, honey and lemon juice.
Season halibut steaks with salt and pepper.
Brush both sides of each steak liberally with honey mustard mixture.
Place on a broiling pan and broil 5-6 inches from heat for 1 minute per inch of... - 33.0839
Butter Broiled Halibut Steak
1) Arrange frozen halibut steaks on rack in a broiler pan and then apply melted butter or margarine over them.
2) Broil for 5 minutes, keeping meat 4 to 6 inches away from the source of heat.
3) Toss and apply remaining melted butter or margarine.
4)... - 32.9235
Broiled Halibut Steaks With Dill
1. Place steaks in broiler pan.
2. Melt butter with lemon juice, dill and seasoning then brush over steaks.
3. Broil on the lowest position for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Turn steaks over, and brush again with butter mixture.
5. Broil 3 to 5 minutes more or until... - 31.8235
Broiled Paprika Halibut
1. Place the halibut steaks in a single layer on buttered broiler pan; brush with about half the melted butter or margarine; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Broil, about 6 inches from heat, for 8 to 10 minutes; turn; brush with remaining butter or... - 28.7606
Butter-broiled Halibut Steak
Place frozen halibut steaks on rack in broiler pan; brush with melted butter or margarine.
Broil, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 5 minutes; turn.
Brush with remaining melted butter or margarine; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Broil 8 minutes longer, or... - 26.5143
Broiled Halibut Recipes By Category