- » Broiled Flounder
Broiled Flounder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled flounder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled flounder recipes.
Preheat the broiler.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in an 8-10-inch skillet over a medium flame, put in the fennel seeds, and fry, stirring, for about 5 seconds.
Add onions and ginger, and continue to cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until onions are a... - 44.5806
Saute parsley, green onions, garlic and celery in butter.
Simmer until tender.
Add cooked shrimp and mushrooms.
Make a cream sauce by melting butter, slowly add flour and stir.
Add milk, stirring constantly.
Add wine, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Broil flounder... - 43.7972
Golden Stuffed Flounder Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Thaw the frozen fillets of fish. Pat them dry.
3) In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in carrots, celery, onion and parsley. Saute till the onions soften. Add in the bread crumbs.
4)... - 42.5326
Flounder Fillets In Brandy Sauce
Combine olive oil and butter in skillet.
Saute green onions until soft, about 1 minute.
Add parsley, brandy and seasoning, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat then blend in sour cream.
Arrange fillets in shallow, greased casserole.
Spoon brandy mixture over... - 40.9561
Broiled Flounder With Tomato And Cheese Sauce
1) Cut fillet into slices.
2) In a greased broiler pan, arrange the fillets and brush with melted butter.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Broil for 8 minutes.
5) Spread the tomato sauce over the fish.
6) Garnish with chopped onion and... - 39.2233
Flounder With Lemon Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon of the tarragon, the salt, and pepper.
3. Place the fish on the prepared broiler... - 38.7769
Broiled Flounder Fillets
1) Pre-heat the broiler at medium temperature.
2) Take a small bowl and mix the oil and lemon juice together.
3) Take a nonstick baking sheet and arrange the fillets on it.
4) Grease the fillets with ¼ of the oil-lemon juice mixture.
5)... - 37.5009
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
1. Wash the fillets well
2. Arrange the fillets on a greased broiler rack and brush them well with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Broil this on a rack till it start to flake and is cooked through.
3. In a small bowl, mix the parmesan... - 37.499
Broiled Flounder Fillets With Puffy Cheese Sauce
Wipe fish with damp cloth and put on greased broiler rack.
Broil under medium heat 8 to 12 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix mayonnaise, cayenne, pickle, parsley, and cheese.
Beat egg white until stiff and fold into dressing.
Spread on the fish;... - 37.1147
Flounder In Mint Marinade
In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, mint, parsley, oil and garlic.
Add the fish and turn to coat both sides.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick, spray.
Add the fish and broil about 6" from the heat for about 5 minutes, or... - 34.748
Broiled Flounder Fromage
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place fillets on broiler pan and broil 4" from flame for about 10 minutes.
Mix mayonnaise, cheese, and cayenne together.
Beat egg white until stiff and fold into cheese mixture.
Spread cheese mixture on fish and return to... - 31.0611
Sesame Flounder Fillets
1. Preheat broiler. In shallow mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, sesame seed, 3/4 teaspoon vegetable oil, and the sesame oil; mix well until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. In shallow mixing bowl combine buttermilk, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Dip fillets... - 30.5332
Broiled Flounder With Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle fish with 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, lemon juice, and next 3 ingredients. Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Broil fish 5... - 28.5186
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
Place fillets in a single layer on rack of a greased broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Broil fillets 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove from oven; spread with... - 28.3715
Broiled Flounder A La Moutarde
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Arrange the fillets on a baking sheet or in a baking dish, and sprinkle them with pepper. Then pastry-brush them with the oil.
3. Using a pastry brush, spread the mustard evenly over the fish.
4. Put the fillets into the broiler,... - 27.6915
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, bay leaves, pepper, and cheese. Stir to mix. Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the broiler pan while the mixture is hot. Place the... - 25.9421
Delicious Broiled Flounder
Position rack 5 inches from heat source and preheat broiler 10 minutes.
In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, add enough water to come up one-half the thickness of the fish (1/4 inch deep for 1/2-inch fillets); add butter, lemon juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Seafood... - 23.3388
Pesto Broiled Flounder
Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil, lightly brush foil with small amount of butter.
Arrange fillets in prepared pan.
Brush fish with remaining butter; sprinkle lightly with lemon juice, and spread with pesto.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 10 minutes... - 21.2265
Broiled Flounder Recipes By Category