- » Broiled Fennel
Broiled Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled fennel recipes.
Broiled Rabbit With Chili Fennel Sauce
For the rabbit: In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon, coriander, cumin and white pepper.
Rub over the surface of the rabbit pieces.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the rabbit on the rack.
Broil 4" from the heat for 8... - 42.3141
Broiled Liver With Fennel
1) In a small shallow baking dish, place the livers.
2) Gently stream over the tomato juice.
3) Mix in garlic fennel seeds and seasoning.
4) Place the dish, 3 inches from the heat and broil until desired degree of doneness.
5) Serve hot... - 36.0859
Broiled Bass With Fennel
1 Wash and clean the bass.
2 Make several criss-cross cuts on both sides of the fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place 2 sprigs of fennel and 1 tablespoon butter inside the bass.
3 Baste the bass with the oil and place under a hot broiler for 40... - 27.3755
You May Also Like!
Lamb Chops With Fennel
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Lamb Chops With Fennel using this recipe turns out. Even though Lamb Chops With Fennel is an Appetizer I enjoy snacking on it any time of the day. The Lamb Chops With Fennel is made with fennel... - 31.8729
Onion And Fennel Soup Au Gratin
1.Take a 1 quart non stick saucepan and melt some margarine in it. Add in fennel and onions and cook on medium-high heat for about 2 minutes until onions turn translucent.
2.Now, add 6 cups of water, broth mix, pepper and let the mixture boil. Reduce... - 38.4901
Scallops Marinated In Orange And Fennel
In a medium size shallow bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, fennel seeds, garlic, and orange rind.
Add the scallops and toss well; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread the scallops onto 4... - 34.1268
Fennel Au Gratin
Fennel Au Gratin tastes like something similar my mom made years before. I like this Fennel Au Gratin just like it is. You are sure to like it too! - 26.9533
Cut off some of the feathery fronds of fennel stalk and reserve for garnish.
Trim stalks above fennel bulb.
Trim base of stalk to remove any discolored areas.
If outer layer is excessively thick, tough, or bruised, remove or shave with swivel peeler.
Cut... - 33.3434
White Wine Braised Fennel
1. Trim off feathery fennel greens and finely chop enough to make 1/4 cup; reserve for garnish. Save remaining greens for other uses. Trim off and discard tough stems, root ends, and any bruised spots from fennel heads. Cut fennel lengthwise into... - 31.8938
Cumin And Fennel Crusted Lamb Chops
1. Spray the broiler rack with olive oil nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
2. Combine the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, oregano, salt, and pepper in a cup. Press the spice mixture onto both sides of the lamb; place on the broiler rack. Broil the lamb 5 inches... - 24.5948
Vito's Baked Fennel
Vito Montanarelli shares this wonderfully rich "Primi." A traditional Italian ingredient, Baked Fennel, topped with herbs and cheese offers notes of Anise and makes a great start to a romantic dinner. - 90.5767
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 48.4737