- » Broiled Eggplant Steak
Broiled Eggplant Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled eggplant steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled eggplant steak recipes.
Grilled Eggplant Sesame Steaks
1. Slice the eggplant into thick cross-sectional slices and brush both sides of each slice amply with olive oil. Grill or broil the slices until tender, turning to brown each side slightly.
2. Brush the slices lightly with sesame oil, coat them with sesame... - 20.5765
Italian Vegetables With Grilled Steak
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In foil pan combine all vegetables except garlic.
3. Alternately place the vegetables in the center of a 24-inch-long sheet of foil.
4. Using garlic press, press... - 44.9828
Neapolitan Stuffed Eggplants
Neapolitan Stuffed Eggplants make for a great dish. This dish is simple to prepare with easily available ingredients. Neapolitan Stuffed Eggplants recipe, is an excellent blend of flavors which will certainly fetch you compliments. This is a must try recipe. - 48.9816
Worcestershire sauce and salt and brush mixture on salmon steaks and cut sides of eggplants.
Lay steaks and eggplant pieces on lightly greased broiler rack 4 inches from heat and broil 12 to 18 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Turn salmon... - 30.0901
Grilled London Broil
1. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic on a cutting board. Using the flat side of a chef's knife, scrape and mash the garlic and salt together to make a paste. Transfer to a cup and stir in the oil.
2. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan,... - 26.0825
Tuna Steak And Vegetable Sandwiches
Combine 3/4 cup oil and next 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Arrange eggplant slices, zucchini and bell pepper on broiler pan.
Brush on both sides with oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil until brown, watching closely, about 2... - 41.8628
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 45.2642
Chutney Grilled Lamb Chops
Combine the first four ingredients and brush some on both sides of chops.
Broil 4-5 inches from heat for about 5 minutes.
Brush with more of the chutney mixture and continue broiling another 5 minutes.
Spread with more sauce, using about half in... - 31.5324
Wolfgang Puck's Tuna With Grilled Summer Vegetable Salsa
1) Arrange all the vegetables in one layer except the tomatoes and lightly spray with nonstick vegetable oil spray. Do this in batches if necessary.
2) Place the vegetables on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals.
3) Grill the vegetable,... - 46.9853