- » Broiled Egg Salad
Broiled Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled egg salad recipes.
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
2) Arrange bun halves and spread mixture evenly over bun.
3) Cover the edges completely.
4) Broil for about 4 inches for7 minutes from heat until hot.
5) Serve hot. - 39.3409
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
Combine soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
Spread mixture evenly over bun halves; cover edges completely.
Broil about 4 inches from heat until hot, about 7 minutes. - 27.1911
You May Also Like!
1.In the top of a double broiler, combine eggs, salt, cayenne, sugar, pepper and oil.
2.Add vinegar and water to the mixture and stir.
3.Put on hot water and cook the mixture by stirring until thick.
4.Allow the mixture to cool.
5.Add skim milk if too... - 33.4271
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.1463
Scrambled Eggs With Salt And Pepper
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Beat the eggs slightly, add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
Pour into double boiler and cook until thick and creamy, occasionally scraping the egg from the bottom and sides of pan, as it sets.
Serve as... - 24.0115
Brunch Egg Tostadas
In a small frying pan over medium-high heat, add about 1/4 inch salad oil.
When oil is hot, fry 1 tortilla at a time until it crisps and browns lightly (15 to 30 seconds on a side); drain on paper towels and set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs lightly with chile,... - 42.2012
Eggs In Snow
1. Take a skillet or toaster and toast the bread properly on one side while allowing it to get toasted very lightly on the other side.
2. Spread butter on the lightly toasted side and keep it hot for later use.
3. Take a bowl and separate the egg... - 40.6748
Anchovy Eggs With Fettuccine
1) Preheat oven at 300°F.
2) Prepare white sauce, stir grated cheese and keep warm.
3) In a large pan take cold water and put eggs in it. Boil.
4) Turn off flame and let eggs stand for 12-15 minutes.
5) Plunge into cold water. Shell... - 42.0162
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 140.202
Broiled Crab Dip
Broiled Crab Dip - tried this for the pool-side party last week and it was an instant hit. The recipe is pretty is and you can prepare this broiled crab dip in a jiffy. - 24.3998
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiling pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place pan in broiler 6 inches from heat source. Broil until chicken loses its pink color throughout, about 4 minutes per side. When cool enough to handle, cut into... - 35.7344
Hot Cheese Potato Salad
1. Set the cheese aside
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and tip the mix into a shallow boilerproof dish.
3. Sprinkle with the cheese and broil till hot and golden-brown on top
4. Serve hot - 40.6652