- » Broiled Egg
Broiled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broiled Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broiled Egg recipes.
Salsa Frittata Breakfast
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Pour olive oil, and put potatoes in it. Sauté and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper, cover it with lid, and... - 121.4
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 112.29
Country Style Omelet
A delicious and versatile country style omelet. Today we're using cheese bratwurst, beech mushrooms and spinach but you can add mix of proteins and vegetables you have. You can also fry up some sliced potato and add those for a spanish style omelet called a... - 107.264
Bacon, Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
For most of us a Frittata is an omelet served as a breakfast item. Here is a wonderful wholesome frittata that makes a meal anytime of the day or night. A must try for all frittata lovers. This recipe is simple to make and promises to yield a dish so yummy... - 99.2573
Potato And Pepper Broiled Omelete
You know, it is never too late for an awesome breakfast! Yes, because you are awesome! Ok, in this video we have Chef John from Foodwishes showing us how to make the filling Potato And Pepper Broiled Omelete. I can gaurantee that you would love it. Bon... - 88.1545
Take-along Breakfast Meal
If you find it hard to stomach food first thing in the morning, then brown-bagging it for later might be a wise thing to do. Christine presents a sumptuous take-along breakfast spread using French dressing, English muffins, some hard-cooked eggs and cheese.... - 78.1633
Mother's Day Frittata
I love my mamma and I'm sure y'all love your mammas as well. For this Mother's Day make this Frittata and make her feel special. Be sure to use the freshest produce possible to make this dish, as we want to keep it that way. Have fun in the kitchen and enjoy! - 75.9825
Delicious Diet Crepes
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine both the flours and baking powder. Sieve and keep aside.
2. Grease an 8 inch skillet with oil and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and honey and beat once.
4. Add water, skim milk,... - 49.703
1. In a large bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until fluffy and stir in mushrooms and liquid.
2. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
3. Cook over low heat 10 minutes until eggs are set on... - 48.8626
Crab And Egg Delight
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter.
2) Add flour and cook over low heat for about 1 minute or until mixture become smooth, stirring constantly.
3) Gradually stir in half-and-half along with chicken broth.
4) Cook mixture over medium heat until... - 48.3024
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.6721
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a food processor, process the raw mushrooms until pureed.
3) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over a low heat, until they are almost dry.
4) In a bowl, stir almost all the grated... - 44.9964
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.5111
Brunch Egg Tostadas
In a small frying pan over medium-high heat, add about 1/4 inch salad oil.
When oil is hot, fry 1 tortilla at a time until it crisps and browns lightly (15 to 30 seconds on a side); drain on paper towels and set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs lightly with chile,... - 43.5094
Tomato Olive And Pepper Frittata
1. Stir milk and sour cream together until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, saute sweet peppers, until soft and... - 43.416
Pan Broiled Duck With Daikon Dipping Sauce
Discard skin, bone and tendon from duck breasts, legs and thighs (reserve remaining duck and livers for another use).
Cut boned breasts into narrow strips and set aside.
Put leg and thigh meat through fine blade of grinder twice, or mince in... - 43.4069
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 43.4011
Cut the tops from the dinner rolls and hollow them out.
Mix the tomatoes together with chives.
Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the tomatoes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide the tomatoes among the dinner rolls.
Beat the eggs together with the... - 43.2072
Simple Simon Omelette
Break eggs in medium mixing bowl; add milk, salt and pepper.
Beat until well mixed and light in color.
Place small amount of butter in heavy skillet; heat over low heat.
Add eggs; cook, covered, for about 5 minutes until eggs are set.
Bottom should be lightly... - 42.4048
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C) or preheat a broiler.
2) In an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the slices of fried bread.
3) In a saucepan, melt the cheese with the wine and season with salt and cayenne.
4) Pour the cheese... - 42.1222
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 41.8335
Jewish Eggs And Peas
1. Take a shallow, flameproof casserole to cook the dish.
2. Shell the peas and cook them in casserole with ¼ cup water, spices, oil, ½ tsp salt, and twists of freshly ground pepper. The peas should measure about 3-4 cups after shelling. The peas... - 41.7353
Eggs A La King
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once; cook, stirring constantly, till thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in catsup.
Add eggs, mushrooms, peas, and pimiento; heat through.
Sprinkle tomato slices lightly with... - 41.6644
Sunday Morning Breakfast Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teasp salt together three times.
Beat eggs with a hand or electric beater until very thick and lemon-colored—about 5 min.—then add sugar slowly while continuing to beat with a beater.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir in sifted dry... - 41.5859
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
2) Arrange bun halves and spread mixture evenly over bun.
3) Cover the edges completely.
4) Broil for about 4 inches for7 minutes from heat until hot.
5) Serve hot. - 41.287
1.Heat butter and reserve it.
2.Whisk the yolks and once done, place them in the top part of double broiler for a minute.
3.Stir in lemon juice, water and salt.
4.Put the broiler on simmering water.
5.Stir in 1 tablespoon of butter and whisk until... - 41.2749
Anchovy Eggs With Fettuccine
1) Preheat oven at 300°F.
2) Prepare white sauce, stir grated cheese and keep warm.
3) In a large pan take cold water and put eggs in it. Boil.
4) Turn off flame and let eggs stand for 12-15 minutes.
5) Plunge into cold water. Shell... - 40.7777
Fast Breakfast Breakfasts
1 Split the muffin in half.
2 Toast both the sides lightly.
3 Carefully crack the eggs in boiling water and poach them.
4 Cook until the whites are set.
5 On each muffin half, place a slice of turkey.
6 Arrange tomato slice and... - 40.5463
1. In a large 8-inch gourmet style fry pan with metal handle, place the oil and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the shredded vermicelli to the pan. The pieces should not be more than 2-inch pieces. Brown the pieces till they are lightly browned... - 40.5327
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the potatoes and onions covered, stirring frequendy, for about 8 minutes, until they are tender and golden.
Stir in the herb and the optional garlic.
Pour the beaten eggs over the sauteed vegetables, tilting the pan to... - 40.2218
Eggs In Snow
1. Take a skillet or toaster and toast the bread properly on one side while allowing it to get toasted very lightly on the other side.
2. Spread butter on the lightly toasted side and keep it hot for later use.
3. Take a bowl and separate the egg... - 40.1995
Light Broccoli Frittata
Preheat the broiler.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof skillet and saute the onions for about 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the broccoli, garlic, and basil to the onions and continue to saute for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli... - 40.0743
Festive Egg Noodles And Burgers
Combine ground beef, onion, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and mustard; mix lightly and shape into 4 patties.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Cook noodles according to package directions;... - 39.9972
Cheddar Souffle Omelette
In large bowl, beat egg whites until firm but not dry peaks form.
In smaller bowl, beat together egg yolks, salt, pepper, milk and Worcestershire.
Pour over egg whites and gently fold together.
In deep ovenproof 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-low heat,... - 39.7242
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower florets in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
2) Remove from heat, drain and place in a baking dish.
3) Coat the cauliflower with half of the cheese.
4) In a clean bowl, beat... - 39.261
Tomatoes And Eggs American Style
Preheat the broiler.
Cook the bacon till crisp and golden.
Remove and keep hot.
Wipe the tomatoes and cut in half.
Place the tomatoes cut sides down on the broiler pan and brush with a little fat from the bacon.
Broil about 3 inches below heat for 3-4... - 39.2584
Almond Souffle Sandwiches
1. Beat egg yolks to a thick mixture. Add Worcestershire, almond, cheese, mayonnaise, parsley.
2. Beat egg whites and salt to a stiff mixture. Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture.
3. Mount a little on the toast and broil until pale brown and... - 38.8304
Melt butter in medium, oven safe frying pan over medium low heat.
Add ham, mushrooms, red pepper and onions; saute until tender.
Whisk eggs, milk and Garden Blend in medium bowl until blended.
Pour over ham mixture.
Cook until edges are set.
Gently lift edges... - 38.7889
Brunch Egg Nachos
Crumble sausage into a cold frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat, add onion, and cook, stirring, until meat is lightly browned; drain off fat.
Stir in chiles, then set aside.
Divide tortilla pieces among 4 shallow 1 1/2 to 2-cup ramekins or ovenproof... - 38.0854
Lemony Mousseline Sauce
1.Take a basin, put egg yolks in it with salt, white pepper and lemon juice.
2.Keep the basin in pot containing hot but not boiling water.
3.Add a pice of butter and stir constantly so that the mixture is thick.
4.Take the mixture away from heat and... - 37.916
1.In a upper part of double broiler, put egg yolks and cook by stirring on boiling water.
2.Put butter and keep stirring.
3.Stir in lemon juice, nutmeg and salt.
4.Remove the mixture from heat and make a well in the center.
5.Put whipped cream and stir... - 37.6082
Cheese And Egg Barbecue Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of cheese, green pepper, onion, ketchup, egg, olives, and butter.
2. Spread between the roll halves and broil to melt cheese.
3. Serve Cheese and Egg Barbecue Sandwiches hot with tomato sauce. - 37.3187
1. Cook the spinach, with just the water remaining on the leaves after washing, for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Drain and chop roughly. Stir in the cream, and season well with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. Lightly poach the eggs until the... - 37.2888
English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place muffin halves on baking sheet or broiler pan.
3. Combine yogurt, mustard and tarragon in small bowl; stir until well blended. Spread 1/4 of yogurt mixture evenly over each muffin half. Top each muffin half with Canadian bacon and... - 36.4672
1.In the top of a double broiler, combine eggs, salt, cayenne, sugar, pepper and oil.
2.Add vinegar and water to the mixture and stir.
3.Put on hot water and cook the mixture by stirring until thick.
4.Allow the mixture to cool.
5.Add skim milk if too... - 35.3159
Scottish Egg Sauce
Peel eggs and separate yolks from whites.
Chop whites fine and mash yolks with a fork.
In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt butter and add flour, stirring for a minute or so.
Gradually add milk or cream and stir until smooth.
Add seasonings and cook... - 34.8415
Creamy Cheese Blintzes
1. To prepare the blintzes: In a large bowl, with an electric mixer set on high, beat the flour, egg, egg whites, milk, melted butter, and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Brush the inside of a crepe pan or a heavy 6-inch skillet with a little of the... - 34.2081
Combine butter, flour, salt, and pepper in medium saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Continue cooking and stirring for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and - 33.9569
1.On the top of double broiler, blend egg yolks with sugar and salt.
2.Slowly, put hot milk and stir continuously to avoid curdling.
3.Put over the hot water and cook the mixture by stirring well until thick.
5.Strain the mixture, add... - 33.6963
Eggs With Mushroom Sauce
1. ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Pour in the stock; cook 4 minutes longer or until tender.
2. Raise the heat to moderate, add the wine, tomato puree, and brandy.... - 33.2331
Double-boiler Scrambled Eggs
1) In top of double boiler, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
2) Using rotary beater, beat until well blended.
3) Over gently boiling water, cook egg, stirring occasionally for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are of desired doneness.
4)... - 32.7709
Broiled Mackerel With Mustard Sauce
1. Take a broiler rack, grease thoroughly and arrange the fish on it.
2. Prepare a mixture of rest of the ingredients and smear on the fish.
3. On medium heat, broil for 8 to 12 minutes, while basting occasionally with sauce.
4. Serve hot. - 32.031
Yummy Floating Island
Pour custard into 4 custard cups.
Beat egg whites with salt until frothy, gradually beat in, sugar, a little at a time, and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
Using a serving spoon dipped in cold water, float a large spoonful of... - 32.0261
Oeufs En Cocotte
1) Preheat broiler to very hot.
2) Warm ramekin dishes and grease with butter.
3) Break in eggs and season with salt, pepper, and cream.
4) Take a cookie sheet and place the ramekins one inch below the broiler.
5) Be sure to baste it... - 31.9333
Bacon Egg And Corn Cakes
Panbroil bacon until crisp; reserve fat.
Mix dry ingredients; add crisp bacon and chopped egg.
Mix bacon fat, raw egg, and buttermilk.
Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
Spoon onto hot greased skillet; shape into small cakes.
Brown on both sides. - 31.6726
Pizza With Poached Eggs
1. In a small, nonstick saucepan, mix together the cheese and milk and cook over low flame until the cheese melts
2. On each of the two flameproof plates, place half a muffin, arrange five broccoli spears each and top with one poached egg and half the... - 31.5657
Combine bread and milk in a medium bowl.
Add beaten egg yolks, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
In a separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; fold into yolk mixture.
Transfer to a preheated 8-inch nonstick skillet with flameproof handle, and... - 31.4886
Egg Sauce For Broiled Fish
Put oil in top of double boiler but do not heat yet.
Add potato or brown rice flour to the oil, whisking slowly.
Combine water and skim milk powder with a wire whisk, and add slowly to the above mixture, stirring constantly.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cook... - 31.2704
American Icing Or Frosting
1.In the top of a double broiler, put castor sugar, egg whites, water, cream of tartar or lime juice essence and salt.
2.Heat the ingredients on simmering water.
3.Use a rotary beater and blend for 5- 7 minutes until the mixture rises on raising the... - 31.1239
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet, combine zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, oregano and water. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
3. Thoroughly blend eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour over... - 30.2404
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
Combine soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
Spread mixture evenly over bun halves; cover edges completely.
Broil about 4 inches from heat until hot, about 7 minutes. - 29.2562
In top of double boiler, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and hot pepper sauce; cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon.
(Sauce can be... - 29.1429
Scrambled Eggs With Salt And Pepper
Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
Beat the eggs slightly, add remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
Pour into double boiler and cook until thick and creamy, occasionally scraping the egg from the bottom and sides of pan, as it sets.
Serve as... - 25.4672
Ham And Egg Canapes
Combine ham, eggs, and horseradish; spread on toast rounds.
Garnish with olive slices. - 24.0897
Luncheon Cheese Omelette
In a small bowl combine egg with 1/2 ounce cheese.
Pour into a preheated nonstick skillet or omelet pan with flameproof handle.
Cook until almost solid on top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Place under broiler as close to heat source as possible.
Broil... - 22.7063
Sift sugar into stainless steel bowl. Place over saucepan half-filled with hot water set over low heat.
Add egg whites and vanilla to bowl and begin beating with electric hand mixer at low speed. Water should be simmering. When egg whites start to take shape... - 22.34
Lightly oil a saucepan.
Add enough water to fill 2 inches deep; heat to boiling over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to keep water at a simmer.
Break eggs, one at a time, into dish; then slip each egg into water, holding dish close to water's surface.
Simme - 20.925