- » Broiled Egg
Broiled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Broiled Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Broiled Egg recipes.
Salsa Frittata Breakfast
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Place a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Pour olive oil, and put potatoes in it. Sauté and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Season with salt and pepper, cover it with lid, and... - 123.003
Mother's Day Frittata
I love my mamma and I'm sure y'all love your mammas as well. For this Mother's Day make this Frittata and make her feel special. Be sure to use the freshest produce possible to make this dish, as we want to keep it that way. Have fun in the kitchen and enjoy! - 118.027
Potato And Pepper Broiled Omelete
You know, it is never too late for an awesome breakfast! Yes, because you are awesome! Ok, in this video we have Chef John from Foodwishes showing us how to make the filling Potato And Pepper Broiled Omelete. I can gaurantee that you would love it. Bon... - 109.719
Country Style Omelet
A delicious and versatile country style omelet. Today we're using cheese bratwurst, beech mushrooms and spinach but you can add mix of proteins and vegetables you have. You can also fry up some sliced potato and add those for a spanish style omelet called a... - 108.936
Bacon, Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
For most of us a Frittata is an omelet served as a breakfast item. Here is a wonderful wholesome frittata that makes a meal anytime of the day or night. A must try for all frittata lovers. This recipe is simple to make and promises to yield a dish so yummy... - 90.5475
1. In a large bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until fluffy and stir in mushrooms and liquid.
2. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
3. Cook over low heat 10 minutes until eggs are set on... - 48.0942
Delicious Diet Crepes
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine both the flours and baking powder. Sieve and keep aside.
2. Grease an 8 inch skillet with oil and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and honey and beat once.
4. Add water, skim milk,... - 47.639
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.0987
Crab And Egg Delight
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter.
2) Add flour and cook over low heat for about 1 minute or until mixture become smooth, stirring constantly.
3) Gradually stir in half-and-half along with chicken broth.
4) Cook mixture over medium heat until... - 46.0331
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 45.1342
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a food processor, process the raw mushrooms until pureed.
3) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter over a low heat, until they are almost dry.
4) In a bowl, stir almost all the grated... - 44.2277
Tuna Egg Roll
1) In a bowl, mash the tuna and mix with egg, mushroom, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat the tuna mixture for 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
3) Place the bread slice on the working table and... - 44.1463
Cut the tops from the dinner rolls and hollow them out.
Mix the tomatoes together with chives.
Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the tomatoes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide the tomatoes among the dinner rolls.
Beat the eggs together with the... - 42.9057
Pan Broiled Duck With Daikon Dipping Sauce
Discard skin, bone and tendon from duck breasts, legs and thighs (reserve remaining duck and livers for another use).
Cut boned breasts into narrow strips and set aside.
Put leg and thigh meat through fine blade of grinder twice, or mince in... - 42.2469
Brunch Egg Tostadas
In a small frying pan over medium-high heat, add about 1/4 inch salad oil.
When oil is hot, fry 1 tortilla at a time until it crisps and browns lightly (15 to 30 seconds on a side); drain on paper towels and set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs lightly with chile,... - 42.2012
Anchovy Eggs With Fettuccine
1) Preheat oven at 300°F.
2) Prepare white sauce, stir grated cheese and keep warm.
3) In a large pan take cold water and put eggs in it. Boil.
4) Turn off flame and let eggs stand for 12-15 minutes.
5) Plunge into cold water. Shell... - 42.0162
Tomato Olive And Pepper Frittata
1. Stir milk and sour cream together until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, saute sweet peppers, until soft and... - 41.7351
1.Heat butter and reserve it.
2.Whisk the yolks and once done, place them in the top part of double broiler for a minute.
3.Stir in lemon juice, water and salt.
4.Put the broiler on simmering water.
5.Stir in 1 tablespoon of butter and whisk until... - 41.63
Eggs A La King
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once; cook, stirring constantly, till thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in catsup.
Add eggs, mushrooms, peas, and pimiento; heat through.
Sprinkle tomato slices lightly with... - 40.8163
Eggs In Snow
1. Take a skillet or toaster and toast the bread properly on one side while allowing it to get toasted very lightly on the other side.
2. Spread butter on the lightly toasted side and keep it hot for later use.
3. Take a bowl and separate the egg... - 40.6748
Simple Simon Omelette
Break eggs in medium mixing bowl; add milk, salt and pepper.
Beat until well mixed and light in color.
Place small amount of butter in heavy skillet; heat over low heat.
Add eggs; cook, covered, for about 5 minutes until eggs are set.
Bottom should be lightly... - 40.5356
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C) or preheat a broiler.
2) In an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the slices of fried bread.
3) In a saucepan, melt the cheese with the wine and season with salt and cayenne.
4) Pour the cheese... - 40.3594
Jewish Eggs And Peas
1. Take a shallow, flameproof casserole to cook the dish.
2. Shell the peas and cook them in casserole with ¼ cup water, spices, oil, ½ tsp salt, and twists of freshly ground pepper. The peas should measure about 3-4 cups after shelling. The peas... - 40.1016
Sunday Morning Breakfast Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, and 1/4 teasp salt together three times.
Beat eggs with a hand or electric beater until very thick and lemon-colored—about 5 min.—then add sugar slowly while continuing to beat with a beater.
Stir in vanilla.
Stir in sifted dry... - 39.7027
Open Faced Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in frying pan; saute onion and green pepper, stirring often, until tender.
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Pour over onion and green pepper in frying pan and cook over low heat, stirring often to let uncooked portion of eggs flow... - 39.5959
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
2) Arrange bun halves and spread mixture evenly over bun.
3) Cover the edges completely.
4) Broil for about 4 inches for7 minutes from heat until hot.
5) Serve hot. - 39.3409
1. In a large 8-inch gourmet style fry pan with metal handle, place the oil and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the shredded vermicelli to the pan. The pieces should not be more than 2-inch pieces. Brown the pieces till they are lightly browned... - 38.9957
Fast Breakfast Breakfasts
1 Split the muffin in half.
2 Toast both the sides lightly.
3 Carefully crack the eggs in boiling water and poach them.
4 Cook until the whites are set.
5 On each muffin half, place a slice of turkey.
6 Arrange tomato slice and... - 38.9071
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower florets in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
2) Remove from heat, drain and place in a baking dish.
3) Coat the cauliflower with half of the cheese.
4) In a clean bowl, beat... - 38.8414
Lemony Mousseline Sauce
1.Take a basin, put egg yolks in it with salt, white pepper and lemon juice.
2.Keep the basin in pot containing hot but not boiling water.
3.Add a pice of butter and stir constantly so that the mixture is thick.
4.Take the mixture away from heat and... - 38.8325
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the potatoes and onions covered, stirring frequendy, for about 8 minutes, until they are tender and golden.
Stir in the herb and the optional garlic.
Pour the beaten eggs over the sauteed vegetables, tilting the pan to... - 38.4328
Festive Egg Noodles And Burgers
Combine ground beef, onion, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and mustard; mix lightly and shape into 4 patties.
Broil 3 inches from source of heat 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Cook noodles according to package directions;... - 38.0711
Tomatoes And Eggs American Style
Preheat the broiler.
Cook the bacon till crisp and golden.
Remove and keep hot.
Wipe the tomatoes and cut in half.
Place the tomatoes cut sides down on the broiler pan and brush with a little fat from the bacon.
Broil about 3 inches below heat for 3-4... - 37.6624
Cheddar Souffle Omelette
In large bowl, beat egg whites until firm but not dry peaks form.
In smaller bowl, beat together egg yolks, salt, pepper, milk and Worcestershire.
Pour over egg whites and gently fold together.
In deep ovenproof 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-low heat,... - 37.6092
Light Broccoli Frittata
Preheat the broiler.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof skillet and saute the onions for about 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the broccoli, garlic, and basil to the onions and continue to saute for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli... - 37.4736
Melt butter in medium, oven safe frying pan over medium low heat.
Add ham, mushrooms, red pepper and onions; saute until tender.
Whisk eggs, milk and Garden Blend in medium bowl until blended.
Pour over ham mixture.
Cook until edges are set.
Gently lift edges... - 37.3321
Brunch Egg Nachos
Crumble sausage into a cold frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat, add onion, and cook, stirring, until meat is lightly browned; drain off fat.
Stir in chiles, then set aside.
Divide tortilla pieces among 4 shallow 1 1/2 to 2-cup ramekins or ovenproof... - 37.0405
Almond Souffle Sandwiches
1. Beat egg yolks to a thick mixture. Add Worcestershire, almond, cheese, mayonnaise, parsley.
2. Beat egg whites and salt to a stiff mixture. Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture.
3. Mount a little on the toast and broil until pale brown and... - 36.4765
1. Cook the spinach, with just the water remaining on the leaves after washing, for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Drain and chop roughly. Stir in the cream, and season well with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. Lightly poach the eggs until the... - 35.9911
1.In a upper part of double broiler, put egg yolks and cook by stirring on boiling water.
2.Put butter and keep stirring.
3.Stir in lemon juice, nutmeg and salt.
4.Remove the mixture from heat and make a well in the center.
5.Put whipped cream and stir... - 35.6972