- » Broiled Cod Fish
Broiled Cod Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled cod fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled cod fish recipes.
Broiled Cod With Bacon
Preheat the broiler.
Brush the cod fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place under the broiler and cook for about 15 minutes, turning fillets over halfway through cooking time.
Meanwhile, broil or fry bacon.
Drain on paper towels.
Melt the... - 42.784
Cod Fillets Mornay
Poach fish in small amount of boiling salted water in skillet until it flakes easily with fork; drain.
Break apart in large pieces and put in buttered broiler-proof dish.
Melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Add milk and... - 37.7332
Savory Broiled Cod
Set oven control to broil.
Grease rack in broiler pan.
Place cod on rack.
Broil 4 inches from heat 8 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Spread on fish.
Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until topping is light brown and fish flakes easily with fork. - 29.6513
Broiled Cod Steaks Montauk
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper; set aside.
2. Lightly brush rack in broiling pan with salad oil. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes, until cod... - 27.0991
You May Also Like!
1) Clen the fish and sprinkle salt over it.
2) Let it stand for 10 minutes then rinse and dry it.
3) Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F).
4) Blend cream cheese with lemon juice and smear this mix over fish on all sides.
5) In a... - 41.126
Broiled Marinated Cod
If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; place in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; brush on both sides of fish.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
TO SERVE: About 15 minutes before... - 33.6748
Souffle-top Cod Steaks
1. Season cod steaks; place on foil-lined or well-greased baking sheet.
2. Broil with surface of fish 3 inches below heat until nearly cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except egg whites; mix well.
4. Beat egg... - 35.9957
Cod Steaks With Tarragon Mayonnaise
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Grease rack in broiling pan. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes without turning, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, and... - 26.9285
Luncheon Lemon Cod
1) Coat the bottom of the broiling pan with butter.
2) In a bowl, place the fish fillet and dredge it with paprika, parsley, dill and lemon juice.
3) Place the fish on the pan.
4) Broil for 3 minutes each side or until the fish is tender.
5) Sprinkle... - 36.3757
Smoked Cod Deluxe
Stir the first four ingredients into the white sauce and keep hot in a double boiler.
Heat the milk in a large skillet and add cod cut into 6 serving pieces.
Cover and simmer just until fish flakes easily, about 8 minutes.
If using frozen fillets, cook for 12... - 31.3186
Preheat the broiler to fairly low.
Brush the fish with melted butter and broil for about 15 minutes, turning once.
Mix the grated cheese with the cream and seasoning and place spoonfuls of the mixture evenly over the fish.
Continue to broil until the cheese... - 28.838
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 36.5721
1. Remove head and tail if desired, split and clean.
2. Wipe dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on greased broiler, flesh side up.
3. Place 3 inches from broiler heat; broil 10 minutes.
4. Turn and broil until skin is brown and crisp.
5. Serve... - 22.2876
Make marinade by combining lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder and sweetener, and pour over fish in mixing bowl.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Thread fish, tomatoes and cucumbers alternately on skewers.
Broil indoors or over outdoors... - 29.7835