- » Broiled Cod
Broiled Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled cod recipes.
1. In a shallow bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, and ginger an stir well,
2. Add fish to the marinade and toss well to bowl.
3. Cover, and let marinate for 2 hours.
4. Use a vegetable peeler, to make thin long ribbons of... - 45.4228
Broiled Cod With Bacon
Preheat the broiler.
Brush the cod fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place under the broiler and cook for about 15 minutes, turning fillets over halfway through cooking time.
Meanwhile, broil or fry bacon.
Drain on paper towels.
Melt the... - 43.0547
Fish Kebabs With Pineapple Sauce
Cut fish into 1-1/2-inch chunks.
Thread fish chunks alternately with pineapple chunks onto 6 skewers.
Arrange in a long shallow baking pan.
Brush with melted butter or margarine.
Sprinkle with salt.
Spoon small amount of Pineapple Barbecue Sauce over... - 42.4948
1) Clen the fish and sprinkle salt over it.
2) Let it stand for 10 minutes then rinse and dry it.
3) Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F).
4) Blend cream cheese with lemon juice and smear this mix over fish on all sides.
5) In a... - 42.0793
Broiled Cod With Sauce
1) Sprinkle cod with pepper and salt.
2) Grease a shallow baking pan.
3) Take a bowl and combine in it mayonnaise, parsley, pickle relish, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Fold in egg whites.
5) Broil the cod 2... - 41.9735
Cod With Red Onion Salsa
To make the salsa, combine the tomato, onion, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel seeds, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl.
Let stand at room temperature.
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil; spray the foil with... - 37.6519
Cod Fillets Mornay
Poach fish in small amount of boiling salted water in skillet until it flakes easily with fork; drain.
Break apart in large pieces and put in buttered broiler-proof dish.
Melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Add milk and... - 37.3823
Broiled Marinated Cod
If fish fillets are large, cut into 6 serving pieces; place in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; brush on both sides of fish.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
TO SERVE: About 15 minutes before... - 36.2517
Luncheon Lemon Cod
1) Coat the bottom of the broiling pan with butter.
2) In a bowl, place the fish fillet and dredge it with paprika, parsley, dill and lemon juice.
3) Place the fish on the pan.
4) Broil for 3 minutes each side or until the fish is tender.
5) Sprinkle... - 35.8089
Souffle-top Cod Steaks
1. Season cod steaks; place on foil-lined or well-greased baking sheet.
2. Broil with surface of fish 3 inches below heat until nearly cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except egg whites; mix well.
4. Beat egg... - 35.5899
1) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 375°F. 2) Take a shallow flame-proof casserole, big enough to hold fillets flat, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Place codfish in casserole.
4) In small saucepan,mix together milk,... - 34.4151
Savory Broiled Cod
Set oven control to broil.
Grease rack in broiler pan.
Place cod on rack.
Broil 4 inches from heat 8 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Spread on fish.
Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until topping is light brown and fish flakes easily with fork. - 31.3615
Preheat the broiler to fairly low.
Brush the fish with melted butter and broil for about 15 minutes, turning once.
Mix the grated cheese with the cream and seasoning and place spoonfuls of the mixture evenly over the fish.
Continue to broil until the cheese... - 30.3493
Broiled Cod Steaks Montauk
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper; set aside.
2. Lightly brush rack in broiling pan with salad oil. Place cod steaks on rack; broil 5 to 7 minutes, until cod... - 28.905
Broiled Cod Recipes By Category