- » Broiled Clam
Broiled Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of broiled clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for broiled clam recipes.
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Melt the butter and add seasonings to it. Mix well.
3) In a shallow baking pan, spread a layer of rock salt.
4) On the salt, arrange the clams.
5) Over each clam, pour ½ teaspoon of the butter mixture.
6) Cut... - 45.4698
John Clancy's Broiled Clams
1. In a bowl cream the butter by beating and mashing it against the sides of a bowl with the back of a spoon until it is light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the parsley, garlic, Worcestershire, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. With your hands, pat and shape the... - 43.0152
Clams are my all-time favorite and when they are combined with pepper, pimento and lemon it tastes heavenly. These Broiled Clams are easy to prepare and makes the best pick as an appetizer for the parites. - 40.6819
1) In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sake or sherry, bean soup, sugar and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and dip the chucked clams in the mixture and arrange in broiling pan.
3) Broil them under the broiler for 2 minutes on each... - 40.3415
Broiled Stuffed Clams
1. Saute the onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter or margarine 3 minutes.
2. Add the well-scrubbed clams and water or wine, cover the pan and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until the clams open. Remove the clams from their shells and chop them... - 33.7714
Mix mirin/sake, shoyu, miso, ajinomoto and sugar and bring to a boil.
String 3-4 clams on bamboo sticks, dip in sauce and broil over charcoal fire. - 27.772